Another cycle advice thread (test anavar - possibly primo?)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be reeeaaaly beneficial if you took photos on a white background mate. Looking at this is really sketchy.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying to find the most accurate lighting... anyways the middle is the oil in question, capped on the left is new 100mg/ml primo that I ordered, uncapped on the right is test cyp

I don’t have the roidtest sample vial anymore I tossed that..
3D14024D-F8BE-4AF5-92E9-6417FD62F5AE.jpeg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah that's better. Boy, that's really yellow.
My tren is not yellow at all, nothing like that in the picture. More like rusty color. Similar to melted sugar. I can take a pic tomorrow if you guys want.

Isn't there any good primo anymore?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP's picture has mixed white balance so that skewed it a bit, but it's definitely really yellow. Almost looks like my piss on SD.

My tren is not yellow at all, nothing like that in the picture. More like rusty color. Similar to melted sugar. I can take a pic tomorrow if you guys want.
Df are you doing with tren??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know if you get the real pharma rimobolan primobolan it's clear and thick like honey

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting the results of the Roidtest on the supposed primobolan.

So I'm assuming that Ganabol's (Global Anabolic's) 200 mg/ml primo has to be fake as well? The reason I ask is because one of their reps posted lab test results on another forum a few weeks ago that indicated that it does contain legit primo (though slightly underdosed), but now I'm wondering whether I should trust it.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting the results of the Roidtest on the supposed primobolan.

So I'm assuming that Ganabol's (Global Anabolic's) 200 mg/ml primo has to be fake as well? The reason I ask is because one of their reps posted lab test results on another forum a few weeks ago that indicated that it does contain legit primo (though slightly underdosed), but now I'm wondering whether I should trust it.
No prob brotha, and from what I've heard in here it sounds like you should stick to 100 mg/ml and be careful when choosing a source and manufacturer.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sits in my stash. Just made a remark that the color is way different than any other gear i came accross. Not yellow at all.
Yeah yeah I realise that. Just wondering why are you even considering (or have considered) playing with tren ...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah yeah I realise that. Just wondering why are you even considering (or have considered) playing with tren ...
Well in all seriousness i should stay away from aas as a whole, if i am to use common sense.

i just wanted to make a remark that from my experience tren is a bit different color than what can be seen in that pic.

@Smont it was my assumption this could be eq, as he said anxiety.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well in all seriousness i should stay away from aas as a whole, if i am to use common sense.

i just wanted to make a remark that from my experience tren is a bit different color than what can be seen in that pic.

@Smont it was my assumption this could be eq, as he said anxiety.
Yeah maybe it is, Most of the tren I’ve seen is more of a brown than a yellow, something in between this and @Smont’s motor oil haha.

Tkdive

Awards
What's going on man?
Do you have 2 accounts?
I too have chest pains, anxiety, and heart pulsations. I have never had it before with other primo's. I purchased Pharmacom Primo 200 4 months ago. It actually got lost for 3 months in shipping. Pharmacom then shipped out a replacement (still waiting for it), but out of the blue the first order came last week. After only 2 injections 1ml each last week the chest pains, anxiety, and heart pulsations started. Its been 3 days since the last shot and I still have the symptoms. I purchased from the Pharmacom website. So now I have to quit taking it and figure out what it is.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I too have chest pains, anxiety, and heart pulsations. I have never had it before with other primo's. I purchased Pharmacom Primo 200 4 months ago. It actually got lost for 3 months in shipping. Pharmacom then shipped out a replacement (still waiting for it), but out of the blue the first order came last week. After only 2 injections 1ml each last week the chest pains, anxiety, and heart pulsations started. Its been 3 days since the last shot and I still have the symptoms. I purchased from the Pharmacom website. So now I have to quit taking it and figure out what it is.
I am starting to believe this is caused by other potential contaminants in the damn ugl gear.

Last year i used masteron which is supposed to be a very mild drug, had all kinds of sides, horrible psychological sides.
Anxiety, horrible, couldnt tolerate some sounds, felt like i was under attack from within, sudden constant panic attacks, waking up at night drenched in sweat heart rate 150 etc

This year i ran tren from a reputable lab. Exactly what one would expect! Loads of sweating, some violent thoughts and a whoooole bunch of gains coupled with test and no AI. 60-105mg of this 50 mg/ml tren coupled with 250 test blew 500-600 test only out of the water, with no increase in blood pressure compared to high test.
Felt fukking amazing.

Aaand... my face didnt look like a marshmallow

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that this is the exact same gear and supplier I had an issue with

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am starting to believe this is caused by other potential contaminants in the damn ugl gear.

Last year i used masteron which is supposed to be a very mild drug, had all kinds of sides, horrible psychological sides.
Anxiety, horrible, couldnt tolerate some sounds, felt like i was under attack from within, sudden constant panic attacks, waking up at night drenched in sweat heart rate 150 etc

This year i ran tren from a reputable lab. Exactly what one would expect! Loads of sweating, some violent thoughts and a whoooole bunch of gains coupled with test and no AI. 60-105mg of this 50 mg/ml tren coupled with 250 test blew 500-600 test only out of the water, with no increase in blood pressure compared to high test.
Felt fukking amazing.

Aaand... my face didnt look like a marshmallow
No anxiety on the tren??

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No anxiety on the tren??
No but i only used 15 mg ED. But even at that dose its incredibly powerful.

Honestly i dont think i need to run anything else. 250 test 100 tren gives me all the gains i want. And since the doses are so low, i still have some leeway to up the doses a bit, perhaps increase either one a bit, or add in a tiny dose of anavar or masteron to get harder , till i hit the 500mg a week combined, which i said i am not going over.

Doing the other stuff on the side, such as making sure i dont forget to take creatine, and using mk677 alongside, does far more IMO for the gains than just banging in a lot of test. That just gets me puffy and gives high BP.

Last edited:
jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No but i only used 15 mg ED. But even at that dose its incredibly powerful.

Honestly i dont think i need to run anything else. 250 test 100 tren gives me all the gains i want. And since the doses are so low, i still have some leeway to up the doses a bit, perhaps increase either one a bit, or add in a tiny dose of anavar or masteron to get harder , till i hit the 500mg a week combined, which i said i am not going over.

Doing the other stuff on the side, such as making sure i dont forget to take creatine, and using mk677 alongside, does far more IMO for the gains than just banging in a lot of test. That just gets me puffy and gives high BP.
Interesting, I may have to give 100mg a shot in the future

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s up guys,

Haven’t been on the forums in a while, but I just started a new cycle this past Tuesday and have a few questions. Haven’t ran anything in about 9 months or so.

My current cycle is:
Weeks 1-10: Test cyp 120mg / week
Weeks 3-10: Anavar 40mg (lab tested and authenticity verified)
PCT: just Clomid 50/50/50/25

My question is, I’ve got 2 vials of 200mg primo that I’m not saving for anything specific and I want to add them in. I’d be running it at 400mg for 10 weeks. Is this a high enough dose and long enough to make any noticeable difference in my cycle? Should I order more primo? Goal is to lean out / drop bf and retain muscle, I really want to drop as much body fat as possible in the next 10 weeks while retaining as much muscle that I have as possible

I just had bloods done this week and everything looks good.

HDL: 65
LDL: 73
Total: 148

AST: 26
ALT: 27
EGFR non AA: 99

Lastly, is there anything else that I should add in? I’ve got a few cycles under my belt mainly just test and var, test and winny, or all three. My goal is always to lean up and add small amounts of quality muscle, or retain what I have. I’m 5’11 190 and according to my scale 14.2% BF. This is down from 225 and 18-19% about 4 months ago which I accomplished with 18/6 intermittent fasting, and eating only natural ingredients, with less than 50g carbs a day. Pretty much meat eggs and veggies, occasionally some oranges or tangerines. Energy hasn’t been a problem I love fasting and have had amazing results. Open to all suggestions though!

Anyways, thanks in advice. Always appreciate everyone’s advice.
The fact that you believe you’re going to get 10 weeks out of 2 vials using max dosage makes me doubt your experience.
But I love primo, and yea, you’ll want another vial.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The fact that you believe you’re going to get 10 weeks out of 2 vials using max dosage makes me doubt your experience.
But I love primo, and yea, you’ll want another vial.
In pure theory it should be enough, but frome experience it never is.

i am always like da fuq fid the gear go? A lot is lost from injection to injection, especially if one doesnt use insulin syringes.

Ps: there is a reason why pharma primo is 100 mg/ml. 200 is either underdosed or will be painful, will crystallize etc

IMHO for a recreational male user primo is nonsensical. Extremely expensive, likely faked and weak. And i dont see what it does better than test. Take test and completely inhibit 5 a reductase and aromatase and you are going to get a "clean" anabolic, add in some proviron/anavar/mast and you are going to harden up if thats what you are looking for from primo.

Its a different story for a woman using 50mg a week.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well $420 for three haha, but it was supposed to be 200mg/ml I didn't know that the concentration was not possible to make.
It’s not impossible, it’s totally doable with the right solvent’s and experience of the brewer.
It’s just not common, and if it’s as difficult as has been said, the solvents used would explain the reaction you got from it.
Edit, after looking up the mw of primo, there’s no reason for the MW to be a limiting factor on drug strength.
i haven’t researches the topic specifically so I can’t tell you what’s up. Just it isn’t because of its molecular weight.
However, as I noted, if it is difficult to brew in that concentration, the solvents used could be the reason for your reaction.
You never really know what’s in the vial when purchasing from a ugl.

Attachments

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it’s that the molecular weight of the compound is so heavy...
Molecular weight of methenolone enanthate aka, primobolan: 414.630
molecu weight of popular steroids:
Eq: 452.679
Test C: 412.6047
Test E: 400.603
Deca: 428.657

Last edited: