Another cycle advice thread (test anavar - possibly primo?)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be reeeaaaly beneficial if you took photos on a white background mate. Looking at this is really sketchy.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying to find the most accurate lighting... anyways the middle is the oil in question, capped on the left is new 100mg/ml primo that I ordered, uncapped on the right is test cyp

I don’t have the roidtest sample vial anymore I tossed that..
3D14024D-F8BE-4AF5-92E9-6417FD62F5AE.jpeg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah that's better. Boy, that's really yellow.
My tren is not yellow at all, nothing like that in the picture. More like rusty color. Similar to melted sugar. I can take a pic tomorrow if you guys want.

Isn't there any good primo anymore?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP's picture has mixed white balance so that skewed it a bit, but it's definitely really yellow. Almost looks like my piss on SD.

My tren is not yellow at all, nothing like that in the picture. More like rusty color. Similar to melted sugar. I can take a pic tomorrow if you guys want.
Df are you doing with tren??

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know if you get the real pharma rimobolan primobolan it's clear and thick like honey

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting the results of the Roidtest on the supposed primobolan.

So I'm assuming that Ganabol's (Global Anabolic's) 200 mg/ml primo has to be fake as well? The reason I ask is because one of their reps posted lab test results on another forum a few weeks ago that indicated that it does contain legit primo (though slightly underdosed), but now I'm wondering whether I should trust it.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting the results of the Roidtest on the supposed primobolan.

So I'm assuming that Ganabol's (Global Anabolic's) 200 mg/ml primo has to be fake as well? The reason I ask is because one of their reps posted lab test results on another forum a few weeks ago that indicated that it does contain legit primo (though slightly underdosed), but now I'm wondering whether I should trust it.
No prob brotha, and from what I've heard in here it sounds like you should stick to 100 mg/ml and be careful when choosing a source and manufacturer.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sits in my stash. Just made a remark that the color is way different than any other gear i came accross. Not yellow at all.
Yeah yeah I realise that. Just wondering why are you even considering (or have considered) playing with tren ...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah yeah I realise that. Just wondering why are you even considering (or have considered) playing with tren ...
Well in all seriousness i should stay away from aas as a whole, if i am to use common sense.

i just wanted to make a remark that from my experience tren is a bit different color than what can be seen in that pic.

@Smont it was my assumption this could be eq, as he said anxiety.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well in all seriousness i should stay away from aas as a whole, if i am to use common sense.

i just wanted to make a remark that from my experience tren is a bit different color than what can be seen in that pic.

@Smont it was my assumption this could be eq, as he said anxiety.
Yeah maybe it is, Most of the tren I’ve seen is more of a brown than a yellow, something in between this and @Smont’s motor oil haha.