Another cycle advice thread (test anavar - possibly primo?)

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s up guys,

Haven’t been on the forums in a while, but I just started a new cycle this past Tuesday and have a few questions. Haven’t ran anything in about 9 months or so.

My current cycle is:
Weeks 1-10: Test cyp 120mg / week
Weeks 3-10: Anavar 40mg (lab tested and authenticity verified)
PCT: just Clomid 50/50/50/25

My question is, I’ve got 2 vials of 200mg primo that I’m not saving for anything specific and I want to add them in. I’d be running it at 400mg for 10 weeks. Is this a high enough dose and long enough to make any noticeable difference in my cycle? Should I order more primo? Goal is to lean out / drop bf and retain muscle, I really want to drop as much body fat as possible in the next 10 weeks while retaining as much muscle that I have as possible

I just had bloods done this week and everything looks good.

HDL: 65
LDL: 73
Total: 148

AST: 26
ALT: 27
EGFR non AA: 99

Lastly, is there anything else that I should add in? I’ve got a few cycles under my belt mainly just test and var, test and winny, or all three. My goal is always to lean up and add small amounts of quality muscle, or retain what I have. I’m 5’11 190 and according to my scale 14.2% BF. This is down from 225 and 18-19% about 4 months ago which I accomplished with 18/6 intermittent fasting, and eating only natural ingredients, with less than 50g carbs a day. Pretty much meat eggs and veggies, occasionally some oranges or tangerines. Energy hasn’t been a problem I love fasting and have had amazing results. Open to all suggestions though!

Anyways, thanks in advice. Always appreciate everyone’s advice.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your primo is most likely fake. It’s probably test or mast. It’s impossible to brew primo at 200mg/ml. primo has a very high molecular weight, therefore its typically dosed at at 100mg/ml. Buy a test kit and see for yourself. But to answer your question 400mg of real primo by itself wouldn’t do immensely but added to your cycle it would be super good yes. Btw Im not saying this to be a dick I’m just trying to help you. The same thing happend to a very good member of the forum here I told him he should test his primo and indeed it was test in it. 200mg/ml primo is bullshit

Last edited:
jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is 120 your trt dose?
I’m not on trt I still recover to 650-700 with 4 weeks of clomid. I don’t see a need for any more than 120 while leaning out, do you think I should raise it?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your primo is most likely fake. It’s probably test or mast. It’s impossible to brew primo at 200mg/ml. primo has a very high molecular weight, therefore its typically dosed at at 100mg/ml. Buy a test kit and see for yourself. But to answer your question 400mg of real primo by itself wouldn’t do immensely but added to your cycle it would be super good yes. Btw Im not saying this to be a dick I’m just trying to help you. The same thing happend to a very good member of the forum here I told him he should test his primo and indeed it was test in it. 200mg/ml primo is bullshit
Not being a dick at all I appreciate the input brotha, do you know of a good test kit or site to order one from? If it is fake I could pickup a 4 vials of 100mg I’d like to see what benefit primo can contribute in terms of leaning out.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not being a dick at all I appreciate the input brotha, do you know of a good test kit or site to order one from? If it is fake I could pickup a 4 vials of 100mg I’d like to see what benefit primo can contribute in terms of leaning out.
Yes bro you can find roidtest kits even on amazon you should find it easily. They’ll show a list of steroids in the test with the color they come out when tested!

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes bro you can find roidtest kits even on amazon you should find it easily. They’ll show a list of steroids in the test with the color they come out when tested!
Thank you! I’m gonna pick one up tonight

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My roidtest shipped out this morning, I'm hoping it is here by the end of the week. I will report back with the results. I ended up ordering it from the company website, Amazon was going to take weeks. How ridiculous is it that they are prioritizing the delivery of household necessities and medical supplies over the delivery of steroid testing kits?? :LOL:

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also: I decided to order 4 vials of 100mg primo either way. If my primo is real I can just up the dose and if it's actually test/mast I can toss it and still run 400mg. Just deciding between two sources and will order soon.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Mathb33 you were right brother and I really appreciate you suggesting I test it, because if I didn't I would probably be suffering through terrible anxiety for 10 weeks. I've injected 1.5ccs of this stuff so far and have been having bad chest pain and anxiety since the third day or so.

I'm trying- I am fairly confident that it was actually tren as the color looks way to dark to me to be test, but it is 100% without a doubt not primo.

How do you guys think I should address this with the source? It is the authorized reseller of Pharmacom products (mods I'm sorry if I'm not aloud to say this, not saying the source name just the brand of the gear). With their reputation on AnabolicSteroidForums I did not think I had to worry about something like this happening, but you live and you learn.

Now I am off to find some legit primo in 100mg/ml concentration. Thanks again for the heads up Math, you're the man!
What's going on man?
Do you have 2 accounts?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Mathb33 you were right brother and I really appreciate you suggesting I test it, because if I didn't I would probably be suffering through terrible anxiety for 10 weeks. I've injected 1.5ccs of this stuff so far and have been having bad chest pain and anxiety since the third day or so.

I'm trying- I am fairly confident that it was actually tren as the color looks way to dark to me to be test, but it is 100% without a doubt not primo.

How do you guys think I should address this with the source? It is the authorized reseller of Pharmacom products (mods I'm sorry if I'm not aloud to say this, not saying the source name just the brand of the gear). With their reputation on AnabolicSteroidForums I did not think I had to worry about something like this happening, but you live and you learn.

Now I am off to find some legit primo in 100mg/ml concentration. Thanks again for the heads up Math, you're the man!

Attachments

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's going on man?
Do you have 2 accounts?
my apologies I made a new one because I was locked out of my original one, but was finally able to get back into the email I used to set it up, I don't know how to delete the new one that I made now that I am able to access my original one

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am super happy you actually did it. I didn’t want to sound rude and tell you your **** was bunk but to me it was 100% fact. I don’t know it seems to be a trend in the US... it’s litterally criminal I can’t believe these guys care that little about people.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am super happy you actually did it. I didn’t want to sound rude and tell you your **** was bunk but to me it was 100% fact. I don’t know it seems to be a trend in the US... it’s litterally criminal I can’t believe these guys care that little about people.
Just goes to show how dangerous the false sense of security that I found in the reviews of an unground lab that makes illegal drugs. Wow that sounds ridiculous when I say it out loud. I suppose the $140 a vial plus cost of test kit is a small price to pay for the learning lesson provided here.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just goes to show how dangerous the false sense of security that I found in the reviews of an unground lab that makes illegal drugs. Wow that sounds ridiculous when I say it out loud. I suppose the $140 a vial plus cost of test kit is a small price to pay for the learning lesson provided here.
$140 for one vial of fake primo? Man I’d be so pissed.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
$140 for one vial of fake primo? Man I’d be so pissed.
well $420 for three haha, but it was supposed to be 200mg/ml I didn't know that the concentration was not possible to make.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well $420 for three haha, but it was supposed to be 200mg/ml I didn't know that the concentration was not possible to make.
Yeah im prob who @Mathb33 was referencing above. They got me too but i didnt pay anywhere near that, so while im a bit irritated im not too broken up over it.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanna throw this out there to anyone interested in testing:

I did not buy the full roidtest kit on Amazonfor $80, I went to the RoidTest website colorimetrics.com or something like that and purchased a methenolone test kit with 2 test vials for only $25 + shipping

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait...did you actually find out what it is? You mentioned bad anxiety. I had some of the worst anxiety when i was injecting 200mg of masteron E at once.

Imho it could be masteron or tren.

@Alchemist11 this is a blow to pharmacom labs.

Last edited:
jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wait...did you actually find out what it is? You mentioned bad anxiety. I had some of the worst anxiety when i was injecting 200mg of masteron E at once.

If you look at the pictures I posted there is no possibility it is masteron. There is a slight possibility it could have been test, but on the instruction sheet tren is the only one that turns this dark of a color; Combined with chest pains 2 hours max sleep a night heart palpitations sweating while sleeping.

Please note brother that I did not start this thread to bash pharmacom, I started it to ask about my cycle..... At the advice of a knowledgeable and respectable member, I tested it, it turned out to be what appears to be Tren.

Last edited:
jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I have ran low dose masteron and never had anything like this, but brother the test shows all that needs to be said,

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@jtmartin18 yeah sorry man, on my phone image is blurry anf i couldnt have seen/deduced anything hence i asked.

Yes, chest pains (anxiety) and sweating sounds like trenbolone. Also elevated heart rate. A strog androgen overstimulating your nervous system.

And you took 300mg, ouch. I suppose its tren e (if 200mg/ml is indeed the concentration, again, i cant see for sh1t on those pics).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What test kits did you buy? The specific primo kit or the generic (a, b, c, d) kits?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@jtmartin18 yeah sorry man, on my phone image is blurry anf i couldnt have seen/deduced anything hence i asked.

Yes, chest pains (anxiety) and sweating sounds like trenbolone. Also elevated heart rate. A strog androgen overstimulating your nervous system.

And you took 300mg, ouch. I suppose its tren e (if 200mg/ml is indeed the concentration, again, i cant see for sh1t on those pics).
is there a website i can post them full size to? or i am happy to emsil. my apologies

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What test kits did you buy? The specific primo kit or the generic (a, b, c, d) kits?
the specific methenolone, but if you do a bit of research on them all - you only want b & d

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fellas this sounds really weird. Pharmacom is a really big and more importantly knowledgeable player. If they wanted to fake primo does anybody really think they would replace it with tren?? Tren is a) yellow in color, b) it's sides are really unmistakable. Pharmacom are smart guys, if they wanted to fake primo, don't you think they would have put test, mast, eq in there and not freaking tren?

This sounds like either a mislabeling or the site where it was bought sold a fake. Selling tren as primo sounds more like a malicious act of some other ugl to undermine pharmacom. OP, did you check the kode on the vial on basicstero website? And where did you buy the primo?

I hope all off this isn't breaking to much rules of the forum. But at this point this is a harm reduction topic. People can really hurt them self pinning 400mg's tren e ...

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I am in no way trying to advocate pharmacom as i have no affiliation with them, but this just sounds really really stupid for a company like pharmacom.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Is that rimobolan primobolan? Cus the only real pharma primo is the rimobolan as far as I know and it's a really thick oil

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can you provide better pics please

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So it's definitely not tren. No one is stupid enough to put tren in a bttl as primo. It would destroy there business and tren is not as cheap as test or masteron. Mast is very likely whit is in the bttl. Mast is often the substitute for primo and mast is the reason guys say primo is weak, primo gives me anxiety and primo makes me shed.

I'm going with masteron, or possibly eq.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So it's definitely not tren. No one is stupid enough to put tren in a bttl as primo. It would destroy there business and tren is not as cheap as test or masteron. Mast is very likely whit is in the bttl. Mast is often the substitute for primo and mast is the reason guys say primo is weak, primo gives me anxiety and primo makes me shed.

Yeah exactly. Usually it’s faked with mast

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mathb33 Is EQ dark? Test doesnt need to be nor is mast dark ...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun i can take pictures at home tonight I have vials of all of them (just received my EQ order for my up coming blast!!!!)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jinsun i can take pictures at home tonight I have vials of all of them (just received my EQ order for my up coming blast!!!!)
Sure, if you don't mind, tnx.

I'm kinda pissed about this roid test. Just kinda wanted to order from them and now my confidence has waivered. PC are supposed to be pharma grade quality, but maybe they are not anymore. I know something happened to them app 2 years back, so no idea how their manufacturing process looks now. Also, they might be selectively scamming, which is also not good.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see lot's of ppl using 200mg/ml primo. Infact, it seems like it's quite popular and kinda doubt it's all fake? I presume though, that it's harder to make such a concentration?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see lot's of ppl using 200mg/ml primo. Infact, it seems like it's quite popular and kinda doubt it's all fake? I presume though, that it's harder to make such a concentration?
Quite popular? I legit can’t find it anywhere in any decently ranked UGLs in Canada. Not a single top notch UGL brand here does over 100mg/ml. It’s not that it’s harder to make.. it’s that the molecular weight of the compound is so heavy that if you inject real primo that’s really 200/ml your pip is going to be so awful you wouldn’t go through your cycle. People just don’t realise how much primo is underdosed or faked.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun the US is known for having alooot of smaller ugls that basically are respected but at the end of the day it’s your average joe brewing in his garage. Not a reputable compagny with real labs and tests. Pharmacon had a good rep tho won’t deny that. They were faked a lot also though.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quite popular? I legit can’t find it anywhere in any decently ranked UGLs in Canada. Not a single top notch UGL brand here does over 100mg/ml. It’s not that it’s harder to make.. it’s that the molecular weight of the compound is so heavy that if you inject real primo that’s really 200/ml your pip is going to be so awful you wouldn’t go through your cycle. People just don’t realise how much primo is underdosed or faked.
I’m not vouching for the quality of the gear but I see tons of 200mg/ml primo even in some of the big companies

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not vouching for the quality of the gear but I see tons of 200mg/ml primo even in some of the big companies
Yes there’s plenty of it in the states. I know what I’ll say is not gonna happen but i bet my left nut there’s probably only 100 to 150mg in it even tho they claim 200. How would you even know since it’s primo and primo is so mild? Everyone I know who used real 200mg concentration didn’t make it to pin 3. It’s pretty spread around the internet too if you look it up. I’m not saying 200mg is rare to find I’m saying it’s legitimacy to be 200mg/ml actually is very low if it’s primo and or it’s faked.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes there’s plenty of it in the states. I know what I’ll say is not gonna happen but i bet my left nut there’s probably only 100 to 150mg in it even tho they claim 200. How would you even know since it’s primo and primo is so mild? Everyone I know who used real 200mg concentration didn’t make it to pin 3. It’s pretty spread around the internet too if you look it up. I’m not saying 200mg is rare to find I’m saying it’s legitimacy to be 200mg/ml actually is very low if it’s primo and or it’s faked.
I'd bet there's even less in most of them

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I’m sorry I haven’t been on in a week and missed all of this. I’ve attached more pics of an unopened vial, one next to test cyp for color comparison. Also: this is not fake pharmacom it is directly from the authorized seller. I contacted him on ASF and he claims that the roidtest is inaccurate and the only way to accurately tell is HPLC testing. I don’t know if I believe that or not, but I don’t really care as I no longer trust them as a source and pharmacom as a manufacturer. I’m going to go based on my side effects I was having 2 weeks in, I’ve taken tren before for a month and it was definitely very similar Anxiety and chest tightness wise along with irritability. The roidtest clearly showed it was not masteron. I don’t know how accurate these testing methods are, but I know it was not primo and am very glad I tested it.

Attachments

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I completely agree brotha masteron makes the most sense. When I did the test the color turned way too dark to be test and it was a completely different color from what masteron is supposed to show up as. I don’t know what’s in it, just what the roidtest provided

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could the oil interact with the reagents in the roid test?