Another 1st cycle advice thread!

jbingham

Awards
Thanks for indulging me. PH's are a bit intimidating for 1st timers so any help is really appreciated.

33 Years Old
197 Lbs
6'4
11-13% BF
Workout 4x week. 1R Max Bench =225 Squat = 315
Doing this to build some more muscle prior to summer.

Was thinking of running 1 bottle of FRL Alpha Mass (4 weeks)

Will also run at the same time 1 bottle of Blockade On Cycle Defense along with Fish Oil.

The PCT is the sketchy area. I've read alot of resources saying you don't need PCT on 4 weeks of Alpha Mass but I want to get something OTC anyways to be safe. Was thinking of running a bottle of 4 weeks of Erase and 4 weeks of DAA Pure.

Do I need to taper down the PCT and do I need to taper down the Alpha Mass?

Should I overlap them Alpha Mass with my PCT at all?

My 1st cycle and I'm a bit nervous so I appreciate any guidance.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I would read though the cycle logs on here. There are a lot of cycles already laid out for you to go off of, you can get a better idea of what you need to do.

timper

timper

Awards
Looks fine, it's only 4 weeks on DHEA so nothing too threatening. Usually people only have problems with estrogen but looks like you've got that covered. Taper the erase dose in pct to prevent rebound and you're gtg.

No need to taper alpha mass, and start pct the day after you're last alpha mass. Since it's oral it's out of your system pretty quickly

jbingham

Awards
I decided to add 4-Andro RX by IronMaglabs to this run. Hoping I can get some updated advice.

I now have (2) bottles of Andro Mass and (2) bottles of 4-Andro RX. Can these be run at instructed dosages without a SERM? Can I run a 6-8 week cycle without a SERM?

I bought SUP3R PCT as my PCT and was going to stack it with DAA Pure. Will I need to run it as many weeks as I run my cycle? Should it be tapered down, and if so, by how much. I'd really like to avoid a SERM on my 1st PCT run, little nervous about that. Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taper the SUP3R PCT down. I'd do 4/4/3/3/2/1. One bottle is enough.

Maybe IML/FRL reps will chime in about the need of a SERM. I always recommend to use one though.

Alphonz

Awards
Hey man. I'm wrapping up week four of my alpha mass cycle. I stuck to the recommended dosage and only thing I had issues with are acne and stomach cramps (but not severe). I was advised a serm wouldn't be required. I do have one on hand. I will use sup3r pct and after blood work use serm if needed. They aren't that expensive but all my research suggests having one on hand is practical.

Best of luck man.

timper

timper

Awards
In my opinion it's still a realllly mild even at 8 weeks. I think you'd be perfectly fine without a serm and just Sup3r pct or something. but serms are cheap as hell so just in case I would grab one And run maybe a low dose for four weeks and that should do it.

Alphonz

Awards
In my opinion it's still a realllly mild even at 8 weeks. I think you'd be perfectly fine without a serm and just Sup3r pct or something. but serms are cheap as hell so just in case I would grab one And run maybe a low dose for four weeks and that should do it.
I agree.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So update us on what you're running. I see Andromass, 4-Andro RX and FRL Alpha Mass.

You shouldn't need a SERM on these, but it's always advisable to use one, even at a low dose.

jbingham

Awards
I'm at day 5/6 of 4x 4-Andro RX and 6X FRL Alpha Mass. Everything is going well so far.

For PCT, was planning to run Nolva 20/20/10/10 with Sup3r PCT and DAA. Going to start the DAA 3-5 days before the end of the cycle to get the Test levels moving up naturally. If my nuts shut down, having a SERM is well worth the piece of mind :)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I just finished Alpha Mass. Ran it 6/6/6/6/8/8/9. I used 5-Alpha test with it but stopped early due to joint pain.

I'm not sure how long Alpha Mass stays in your system, but DAA takes 2-3 weeks to kick in, so id start the Erase a week or two later.

Loved the cycle, id def do it again. I had low expectations going in and they were exceeded. I'll probably try it with a 4-DHEA next time. Or just a much lower dose of 5-Alpha.

jbingham

Awards
Did you feel like the bump to 8/8/9 the last 3 weeks yielded big gains for you? Can you give me some details on the PCT plan you used and how well/quickly it worked?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Its really tough to say, because I'm not sure how my results would have been if I just did 6/6/6/6 with the 2nd bottle. Between week 2-3 it literally kicked in. Gained ~4lbs and sudden strength increase. The remainder of my cycle I put on 2-3lbs more and much slower steady strength increases. I always count calories and I seemed to hit a weight plateau at my current calorie intake, pre cycle. So I increased by 100-200 caps after week 2, so that probably explained some of the sudden weight gain. I did not appear to gain any more fat, but the 5-Alpha dried my up good, so I wont really know for another couple weeks. Started at ~172lbs, finished at 178lbs and hit 179lbs this morning. 186lbs weighing midday in the gym.

I'm not even a full week into PCT, so there's not much to say. Still made gains in the gym last night. I'm doing DAA, 45 day bottle. Probably around week 2 I'll start OG Endosurge and another week or so later add in Triazole so it will last me passed the DAA.

I did get pre blood work, hopefully I have some cash to get blood work after PCT.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Increased 100-200cals, not caps. Lol

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I would always have a SERM (Nolvadex) on hand. Like someone said, it's cheap (usually cheaper than any OTC PCT product). And it is unquestionable- OTC PCTs are questionable. Take Nolva and you don't have to wonder whether or not your PCT is sufficient.