Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is good news, a lady from sns called me this morning to tell me they are out of rocket pop, and candy corn--went with pink lemonade. she did throw in sample size joint support, very happy!!!
Nice

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as PL goes I didn’t even notice the flavor change myself. Granted there were months in between my last old tub and my first new tub. PL was and still is my favorite flavor
Good deal. I'll have to try that again at some point. On my second serving of Rocket Pop today and unfortunately not as impressed with it as I was with OG flavors (not me trying to make a dig by any means -- it's not "bad" flavoring, but it just isn't desirable to my taste buds).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my opinion the Pink Lemonade on the new version is better than the original.

Rocket Pop is one of those flavors that is really a 'what is it to you?' type flavor. The batch we have coming up we are actually changing the Rocket Pop flavor slightly to see if people like it better; which I'm sure some people will and some people will like the previous. Because as a flavor, when you think of rocket pop - do you like the blue part, white part, or red part better? To me, the flavor sample for the batch coming in next captures the blue/white part where as the previous captured the red as the primary better. So for me, I think the one coming in better.

I hope all that makes sense.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion the Pink Lemonade on the new version is better than the original.

Rocket Pop is one of those flavors that is really a 'what is it to you?' type flavor. The batch we have coming up we are actually changing the Rocket Pop flavor slightly to see if people like it better; which I'm sure some people will and some people will like the previous. Because as a flavor, when you think of rocket pop - do you like the blue part, white part, or red part better? To me, the flavor sample for the batch coming in next captures the blue/white part where as the previous captured the red as the primary better. So for me, I think the one coming in better.

I hope all that makes sense.
Appreciate that explanation. I would love to sample a scoop of it whenever you have it ready.

The RP I have definitely has more of the red flavor to me. And like I said, it isn't bad at all. But my taste buds no joke looooooooved OG pink lemonade, so I had very high hopes for this.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It didn't taste like pink lemonade to me; but like the red flavor of the Lil Hugs or whatever those little plastic jugs with foil lids were from when we were kids.
Those were awesome. Also reminds me of those wax coke looking bottles that you would bite the top off and drink the juice out of then chew the rest of the wax bottle because that was cool to do when you were a kid. Those were awesome too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate that explanation. I would love to sample a scoop of it whenever you have it ready.

The RP I have definitely has more of the red flavor to me. And like I said, it isn't bad at all. But my taste buds no joke looooooooved OG pink lemonade, so I had very high hopes for this.
the pink lemonade focus xt I drank this morning was surprisingly good to me...like I said previously, I am not normally a fan of this flavor.

it took me awhile but finally I tried focus xt/thermagize together, this is a great combo, imo!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pink lemonade flavor is dead on. To me put it on ice and drink it in a glass and it’s just like having a nice glass of regular pink lemonade. I would have no clue it was a supplement until the extreme focus kicked in

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Fair enough! It's definitely reasonable to assume that most people will enjoy flavour nuances differently than the next person. For me, the new pink lemonade was much nicer than the old by a long shot. And that's not coming from a rep perspective, I just really enjoyed the way the new one tastes.

However as they are quite different, I can see why someone might prefer one over the other!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the pink lemonade focus xt I drank this morning was surprisingly good to me...like I said previously, I am not normally a fan of this flavor.

it took me awhile but finally I tried focus xt/thermagize together, this is a great combo, imo!!!
This is exactly what I'm gonna be doing when I finally grab me a tub of Focus XT when I cash in
my labels. ;) Focus XT should give that Thermagize is nice boost in focus for a good weight training
workout and Pink Lemonade was my go to flavor from the old version so I don't know yet which
flavor to go with either Pink Lemonade or Rocket Pop but either should go well with Thermagize
uncapped which is how I like dosing it.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what I'm gonna be doing when I finally grab me a tub of Focus XT when I cash in
my labels. ;) Focus XT should give that Thermagize is nice boost in focus for a good weight training
workout and Pink Lemonade was my go to flavor from the old version so I don't know yet which
flavor to go with either Pink Lemonade or Rocket Pop but either should go well with Thermagize
uncapped which is how I like dosing it.:)
you are uncapping thermagize?

if so, explain the benefit over just popping the pill.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are uncapping thermagize?

if so, explain the benefit over just popping the pill.
I'm using it as my PW first thing in the a.m. so I feel the effects come on quicker when it's
uncapped. First time dosing capped felt like it took about an hr to kick in 2nd time uncapped
about 30min so for me uncapped is my preference.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using it as my PW first thing in the a.m. so I feel the effects come on quicker when it's
uncapped. First time dosing capped felt like it took about an hr to kick in 2nd time uncapped
about 30min so for me uncapped is my preference.:)
dang, I forgot how much quicker stims hit when in powder, I remember taking apart the appnut RPM back in the day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are people generally liking the new version versus the old? I've had the old and liked it okay.

I got a great opportunity at work which is exactly the position I've been wanting, but day to day I really lack the motivation to do much more than the minimum.

I sleep 6-8 hours but feel exhausted throughout the day. It's strange because I really want to do well and know I can, I just can't get the drive and focus to sit down and get things done. It's likely something a supplement won't fix but I think a small push would really help.

I have more of a routine now so I'm hoping something other than coffee like Focus XT may do me better in a more controlled environment compared to hectic college life from before.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang, I forgot how much quicker stims hit when in powder, I remember taking apart the appnut RPM back in the day.
I use to do the same thing with AppNut RPM and also UNCUT and the effects kicked in so much quicker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use to do the same thing with AppNut RPM and also UNCUT and the effects kicked in so much quicker.
@totalpackage so I did this today-fantastic, hardly noticed any change in taste...great headsup, thanks!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@totalpackage so I did this today-fantastic, hardly noticed any change in taste...great headsup, thanks!!!
Glad you liked it and like you said you barely notice much of a change in the taste of whatever you
mix it with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are people generally liking the new version versus the old? I've had the old and liked it okay.

I got a great opportunity at work which is exactly the position I've been wanting, but day to day I really lack the motivation to do much more than the minimum.

I sleep 6-8 hours but feel exhausted throughout the day. It's strange because I really want to do well and know I can, I just can't get the drive and focus to sit down and get things done. It's likely something a supplement won't fix but I think a small push would really help.

I have more of a routine now so I'm hoping something other than coffee like Focus XT may do me better in a more controlled environment compared to hectic college life from before.
I think that Focus XT would work great for what you're looking for. The new version I think is superior in every way. The original was the best nootropic drink mix for its time and I think the new is the best one available now as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed the new option is upgraded in many ways and I have experienced better energy and focus effects since using this new focus XT

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed the new option is upgraded in many ways and I have experienced better energy and focus effects since using this new focus XT

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I was right with you in that I thought the og was just ok. I usually used it more as a mild pre or just a little pick me up more than anything.

The new version is night and day different to me. Every aspect is 1000x better and the focus truly is the key factor. I actually just ran out of the new and had an old tub laying around that I’ve been using the last couple weeks and man is a a step backward for sure. Can’t wait to finish it and switch back to the new now ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Line of flavors on the horizon... Focus XT Alien Series!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT was the first product I tried from SNS way back in the day. I always loved the original and went through MANY tubs of it.

The new, revised version is an improvement on the original. One of the stars for me is the Lutein, which is a fantastic ingredient to keep around as a staple. Huge amounts of data available on it for eye health and cognition.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

One little nugget of info i have held on too is that motivation is an incredibly fickle beast. It's best not to rely on it to push past lulls, but instead rely on persistence, good habits and your commitment to get through.

We don't always feel like doing things and working hard, so sometimes you just have to force it. Make it a routine to just do it and don't rely on "feeling it" to just do it.

I know exactly how you feel, and I'm sure most of us can relate.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alien series flavors:
Green Apple Abduction
Little Green Man-Go Pineapple
Storming Grape Limeade.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Storming Grape Limeade.

This was made Just For Me !!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, been digging some citrus style flavors lately so the pineapple will be great to try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Storming Grape Limeade.

This was made Just For Me !!
I love Grape Limeade in anything and the flavor samples on this were awesome.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Any chance there will be samples? Happy to purchase a sample, but sometimes supplements with too much tyrosine make me feel manic. I think I am very high dopamine.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
🤤🤤🤤

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance there will be samples? Happy to purchase a sample, but sometimes supplements with too much tyrosine make me feel manic. I think I am very high dopamine.
I'm sorry but I doubt there will be sample packs available on these. That is something we hope to be able to do in the future at some point.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ETA on the new flavors?
We are hoping they will be in stock at retailers next week. I will keep everyone updated when they arrive here to ship.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need more stim free flavors.
We're open on that one. Any suggestions as to what people would like to see? We could cross one of the existing flavors over into a stim free version or we could do a new flavor of stim free.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So eager to get these in. Will be ordering all 3 as soon as they hit retailers

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im not usually a grape fan but im intrigued by the limeade inclusion and will prob try it anyways... little green man-go pineapple will def be my first choice though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're open on that one. Any suggestions as to what people would like to see? We could cross one of the existing flavors over into a stim free version or we could do a new flavor of stim free.
Grape lemonade sounds good

Orange vanilla?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grape lemonade sounds good

Orange vanilla?
We just launched a grape limeade that should be out next week so we can see how that one does and think on a grape lemonade from there. I'm definitely open to it.

Orange vanilla could be interesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost out of Focus XT Candy Corn for the year, so if you like it you may want to grab some from us or a retailer that still has stock on it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just launched a grape limeade that should be out next week so we can see how that one does and think on a grape lemonade from there. I'm definitely open to it.

Orange vanilla could be interesting.
Niceeeee! I’ll be getting it. Wait is it out yet? Orange vanilla is the way to go too

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The three alien flavors are out and they’re delicious!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Niceeeee! I’ll be getting it. Wait is it out yet? Orange vanilla is the way to go too
Yes, they are :)

Focus XT Alien Series link:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/focus-xt-alien-series/
Use code: alienseries20 to save 20% off from now until November 30th or while supplies last.

Focus XT Alien Series Combo Pack - Try 1 of Each of the New Flavors:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/focus-xt-alien-series-combo-pack/
Use code: aliensrock25 to save 25% off from now until November 30th or while supplies last.