xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From APEX:
So, there was a minor mishap with a bulk order of Ursa Major. 1-2 broke and goofed up the labels on 40ish or so others. Obviously, the product in the unbroken bottles is fine but we had to wipe them down and re-label them. Some still have some minor blemishes on the bottles themselves and/or may have a bit of congealed Ursa that we missed in our wipe-down.

Coupon code DENTEDCAN will get folks our BOGO discount on these bottles while they last. Please remember to add as many to your cart as you want to show up to your home. The code will not make anything magically appear. Offer is only valid while supplies last, even if you've been in the mountains of Nepal.

First come first served!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From APEX:
So, there was a minor mishap with a bulk order of Ursa Major. 1-2 broke and goofed up the labels on 40ish or so others. Obviously, the product in the unbroken bottles is fine but we had to wipe them down and re-label them. Some still have some minor blemishes on the bottles themselves and/or may have a bit of congealed Ursa that we missed in our wipe-down.

Coupon code DENTEDCAN will get folks our BOGO discount on these bottles while they last. Please remember to add as many to your cart as you want to show up to your home. The code will not make anything magically appear. Offer is only valid while supplies last, even if you've been in the mountains of Nepal.

First come first served!!
I went to a Nepalian Restaurant over the weekend, does that count !!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a good study, glad to see some legit studies being done on CBD. My wife and I have used it for inflammation pain, she has MS and I battle arthritis, but we’ve used CBD about 2 years now and it helps tremendously. So it definitely makes sense it helps with muscle recovery. I’ll have to order some of that Relax and check it out.👍

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They do a great job on these sales!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6u894g.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex-Alchemy Announces a Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale, Celebrating the release of our NEW FLASHPOINT-AF (Advanced Formula)!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Press Release on NEW APEX PRODUCT!

• 6 minutes agoPhytocaine is a plant based anti-inflammatory complex, available in a stylish pump bottle in two sizes: 30mL and 60mL.
    Phytocaine is made with hexahydrocannabinol. Hexahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid, a naturally occurring compound found in hemp and other plants. Cannabinoids are commonly used topically to reduce intense pain, mild itching, and/or muscle and joint soreness.
    Phytocaine is also made with menthol. Menthol is commonly used to treat minor aches and joint pain by inducing a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Menthol is also thought to work by engaging in synergistic excitation of GABA receptors and sodium ion channels resulting in analgesia (pain relief).
    Phytocaine also contains hemp terpenes. Terpenes are aromatic components of essential oils which help to give hemp and other plants their characteristic aromas. Many terpenes, especially those found in hemp, have been researched for their anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits. We use a combination of terpenes from hemp strains particularly revered for their relaxing properties.
    Try Phytocaine on your sore joints and achy muscles!

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - Harmful if swallowed.

Product Ingredients
    Ethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) extract (standardized to 90% Hexahydrocannabinol), Hemp Terpenes, Menthol, purified water, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Product goes on sale at noon and we'll be running a site wide BOGO through Columbus day to celebrate.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Press Release on NEW APEX PRODUCT!

• 6 minutes agoPhytocaine is a plant based anti-inflammatory complex, available in a stylish pump bottle in two sizes: 30mL and 60mL.
    Phytocaine is made with hexahydrocannabinol. Hexahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid, a naturally occurring compound found in hemp and other plants. Cannabinoids are commonly used topically to reduce intense pain, mild itching, and/or muscle and joint soreness.
    Phytocaine is also made with menthol. Menthol is commonly used to treat minor aches and joint pain by inducing a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Menthol is also thought to work by engaging in synergistic excitation of GABA receptors and sodium ion channels resulting in analgesia (pain relief).
    Phytocaine also contains hemp terpenes. Terpenes are aromatic components of essential oils which help to give hemp and other plants their characteristic aromas. Many terpenes, especially those found in hemp, have been researched for their anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits. We use a combination of terpenes from hemp strains particularly revered for their relaxing properties.
    Try Phytocaine on your sore joints and achy muscles!

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - Harmful if swallowed.

Product Ingredients
    Ethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) extract (standardized to 90% Hexahydrocannabinol), Hemp Terpenes, Menthol, purified water, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Product goes on sale at noon and we'll be running a site wide BOGO through Columbus day to celebrate.
Sounds like the perfect product for arthritis. I rub Helios on the knuckles on my hands about 3 times a week, and I promise you it helps my arthritis by doing that, and that’s just extra in addition to my normal daily dose. So it has a localized as well as systemic effect. I’m gonna have to try this Phytocaine out.👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the perfect product for arthritis. I rub Helios on the knuckles on my hands about 3 times a week, and I promise you it helps my arthritis by doing that, and that’s just extra in addition to my normal daily dose. So it has a localized as well as systemic effect. I’m gonna have to try this Phytocaine out.👍
keep us posted on how it treats you in this case!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered some of this Vitamin D3…..this is a staple of mine, and should be for everyone, and I’m really intrigued by the transdermal and the increased delivery. I know it’s going to be better, just like everything else I’ve tried from Apex Alchemy.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered some of this Vitamin D3…..this is a staple of mine, and should be for everyone, and I’m really intrigued by the transdermal and the increased delivery. I know it’s going to be better, just like everything else I’ve tried from Apex Alchemy.
thank you for the kind words! let us know how you like it in comparison to your current oral. Also look for a write up in the apex sub thread sometime later today I think(ish)