Answered Announcement Insider

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Forward:
-Gainbusters has acquired and been approved for high-risk card processing. No more potential account cancellations. No more invoice system. Order and pay all at once.

- In compliance with processing approval, Wrecking Crew and Swole Patrol have been removed from the storefront.
Passwords will NOT be needed to access the site.

- Listed prices have been adjusted for balance across cost, wholesale, and MAP - enables appropriate margins for retailers and allow Gainbusters to expand into online and brick-and-mortar stores.

- Price increases will be mitigated through sales and special offers (i.e. BOGO, B1G1) - prevents an increase in consumer costs and, in some instances, save more than previously (see Propaganda page for deals).

- Site updated to coincide with new "brand image." Additional misc. content.

- Bomb Squad and Assault Team are now Biceps King and Gain Green (because its way cooler).

- The previous HOARD sale has ended [for GB]. July Summer Sale is now active! Use applicable discount code at checkout. Free Shipping for the entire month (all order sizes; US only).

- Will be trying to acquire an e-check solution for Vicious Labs. Note: VL/GB crossover products (i.e. Haunt and Virus) reflect new price changes also. Hoard code still active for VL.

While tomorrow is the launch date I have opened the site early. I hope everyone accepts changes, or at least is understanding of them, and enjoys the updates and added features. Card processing fucking finally!
It's strange they wanted wrecking crew gone, I would think a GDA would be the most harmless item on gainbusters.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's strange they wanted wrecking crew gone, I would think a GDA would be the most harmless item on gainbusters.
I think Zoo MIGHT have said it didn’t sell that well/fast before, if I recall correctly - which is crazy because the price was really great for the amount of ingredients per cap packaged together. 2-3 caps per day would cover most folks nicely. I have used it and am quite pleased with it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attention: Apex does it again.... BOGO on Primagen for the next couple weeks.. more info to follow..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH~!!!
Stanogen goes BOGO at midnight~~ so much win.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys quick update.. My VL GB discount code has changed.. unfortunately the site wont let me update my siggy.
as of now RIPP15 is good for 15% off your orders when there are no other sales going on like the one now.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incoming Report:

PRE is hosting a 2 tier sale on SARMs, GW-501516, MK677, as well as all encapsulated test samples~

use code Sarms25

25% off all orders under 200$

use code Sarms30

30% off all orders over 200$

Also of note, Dienolone Ace is back in stock.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Incoming Report:

PRE is hosting a 2 tier sale on SARMs, GW-501516, MK677, as well as all encapsulated test samples~

use code Sarms25

25% off all orders under 200$

use code Sarms30

30% off all orders over 200$

Also of note, Dienolone Ace is back in stock.

They have no plans for sterile research oils do they?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attention!!: APEX Brings it!!
Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 and our newly improved URSA MAJOR has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All of our products are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so head on over to fill up your cart with all your favorites at our best prices.

epichaos is making noise~ you better get some at half price yaLL~~~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice:
Several of you mentioned that you've been saving your pennies for Labor Day sales. While we don't like to turn every holiday into an advertising frenzy we ALWAYS try to respect your cash flow. So, by popular demand, we've extended our best prices through Labor Day week! The sale will now end 9/12/2020 11:59PM EDT.

www.apex-alchemy.com

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VL notification: per ZOO
After an extended waiting period the M1A will be arriving here next week sometime. I’ll be running a promo sale for it as well. Cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FRIDAY ALERT:

Helios is back!

Mix and Match BOGO is back on!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
News Report:

Sad news today. Literally all of China will no longer be producing any 11kt or 11oxo raws.

Good news, you can still get some at APEX and is it stands, the BOGO sale is on for a few more days .. better act meow if you want some~!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final Hours of Apex's BOGO sale.. jump in on it.. just a few hours left~

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is actually some simple, great advertisement lol
Lol I thought the same. But I can also say that 35% off is huge - literally 1/3 off the price, and shipping is always dirt cheap & lightning fast priority. I have never had an order take more than 4 days coming all the way across the country, counting weekends! He could start his cycle Monday if he wanted.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i spoke with ZOO. Pricing and availability is becoming an issue.. he hopes he can work it out but for now if you want it, you better get it. could be a min if at all for a restock.
I hope this isn’t the case

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol I thought the same. But I can also say that 35% off is huge - literally 1/3 off the price, and shipping is always dirt cheap & lightning fast priority. I have never had an order take more than 4 days coming all the way across the country, counting weekends! He could start his cycle Monday if he wanted.
No I totally agree wasn't being sny, just found it funny... In an inadvertent kind of way lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there a discount code I’m missing?
im not sure to which sale you are referring to but i believe no current sales are running at the moment. you can use AM20 at some places and RIPP10 and some .. and RIPP15 at VL

Last edited:

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was just looking for a little relief for ordering ogre. I thought I saw a good one but it must be over

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya was hoping for the same thing, just barely missed the 35% deal at gainbusters... guess I'm waiting!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gainbusters BLACKOUT SALE is up and running! In case you don’t receive the emails automatically (or have unsubscribed from spam) here are the clearance deals!

Buy a bottle of Special Forces, Get Juice Daddy Free! Simply add both products to the cart and the Juice Daddy will be marked free. No limit per order. Want 3 Special Forces? Add 3 bottles of Juice Daddy too and all 3 are free. Cannot stack coupon codes with this deal.

Next up is the Secret Menu items:
Swole Patrol - 3AD Prohormone
Wrecking Crew - Glucose Disposal Agent

Theses are off site due to processing restrictions but is available for purchase by PayPal. You MUST contact by email to order these. They will not be listed openly. I can also combine other non secret menu products to the order.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those not signed up to the news letter... PRE and EF are going black friday here on AM..

PRE sales codes: BF25 (orders below 100$) BF30 (all orders over 100$) BF35 (all orders over 200$) and BF40 (all orders over 300$)
Enhanced Formulas 30% off code: BF30

PRE is unleashing some new items. TLB_150 & OTR-AC I would like to give some forum members a free bottle. no strings attached. Please let me know if you are wanting to be considered for one of these items. I will be giving away 2 of each.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those not signed up to the news letter... PRE and EF are going black friday here on AM..

PRE sales codes: BF25 (orders below 100$) BF30 (all orders over 100$) BF35 (all orders over 200$) and BF40 (all orders over 300$)
Enhanced Formulas 30% off code: BF30

PRE is unleashing some new items. TLB_150 & OTR-AC I would like to give some forum members a free bottle. no strings attached. Please let me know if you are wanting to be considered for one of these items. I will be giving away 2 of each.
What are these new supplements? I've never heard of them before and was curious what type of supplements they where

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If there’s no strings attached I would be down to put my name in for TLB 150. RAD always treats me very well. I can eat on it and not much to say for drawbacks.