Answered Announcement Insider

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone here ran EF’s 11 Lean? I’m trying to figure out the dosage and how long I’ll be running it.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have! Minimum dose you see people run on 11oxo is 300mg to control cortisol, but I would say to run as high as you can up to even 900mg if you want faster fat loss and maybe even a little anabolism.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have! Minimum dose you see people run on 11oxo is 300mg to control cortisol, but I would say to run as high as you can up to even 900mg if you want faster fat loss and maybe even a little anabolism.
exceept this is adrenosterone..or 11kt. Its a stronger androgen than the oxo therefore its dosed a little less. Im having good results at 300

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
exceept this is adrenosterone..or 11kt. Its a stronger androgen than the oxo therefore its dosed a little less. Im having good results at 300
All I know is hormones are gooooooood.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that would explain why the bottle says to take two.haha thank you for setting it straight. I took 400 and enjoyed it thinking it was 11 oxo

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there anybody out there?

hello, is there any body in there?

just nod if you can hear me..

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"Out there...o_t th_re...*silence *...."
Oh hell I'll give ya a nod

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was under the same impression as @Anabaholic, in that Adrenosterone (this product) converts into a percentage of 11-KT.

So EF 11-Lean is really straight up 11-KT @xR1pp3Rx ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe your about right... OW might be able to give better insight but I think it is the direct PH to 11kt and is the primary hormone found in nature. however it redily convert to both oxo and kt... but has intrinsic action prior to conversion directly on cortisol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that said its commonly referred to 11kt and is the same thing as the OG version. (i think).. dont hold me to it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also not sure if anyone on these boards is aware, but there is a new 11kt product which is stronger yet even.
delta11kt by PAs' brand.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also not sure if anyone on these boards is aware, but there is a new 11kt product which is stronger yet even.
delta11kt by PAs' brand.
I feel like someone on this board logged it when it first came out. Seems interesting though

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe your about right... OW might be able to give better insight but I think it is the direct PH to 11kt and is the primary hormone found in nature. however it redily convert to both oxo and kt... but has intrinsic action prior to conversion directly on cortisol.
@Old Witch

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be interesting to hear more clarification. I had always believed it was the precursor to 11-KT, yet some sources do seem to say they are interchangeable names for the same thing.

Either way, this stuff was definitely nicely potent for me...I could feel 1 capsule right from the start. I tend to have good luck with products that feature TetraSorb delivery. It really does seem to work exceptionally well to increase absorption/potency.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
delta11kt by PAs' brand.
I believe that’s actually 11KB - 11-ketoboldenone.

Whatever it is, the couple guys who logged it got pleasant recomp/cutting results and said it was giving more pumps and fullness than 11KT. They were happy with it but it is very expensive. @3clipseGT might have been a logger?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that’s actually 11KB - 11-ketoboldenone.

Whatever it is, the couple guys who logged it got pleasant recomp/cutting results and said it was giving more pumps and fullness than 11KT. They were happy with it but it is very expensive. @3clipseGT might have been a logger?
Pats new spray is indeed 11-ketoboldenone and I believe @Afi140 ran it. I haven’t run it yet but I am intrigued by it.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
So they claim almost no sides and a natural pct is fine for a run of 3-AD? Can that be correct? Seems hard to believe.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So they claim almost no sides and a natural pct is fine for a run of 3-AD? Can that be correct? Seems hard to believe.
Good question.

I think we mean "less sides" relative to harsher methyl PH and oral steroids, for example.

Unfortunately, cause I switched primary docs I won't be able to post comprehensive monthly bloodwork.. but yeah 3-AD has a lot less sides, like how RAD-140 and Hexadrone, it's easier on the systems it seems.

Gains won't be as dramatic as Sdrol, DMZ, but I prefer quality at this point to a rapid bulker.. more keepable, better aesthetic and can be run longer safety.

Probably still smart for PCT, but I'm on TRT nowadays so that matters less.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can take anything you want in any fashion you want.

But if you take exogenous anabolic androgens, you will recover much faster and keep more gains with a SERM-based PCT.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guys just a heads up.. Ive been tied down for the lat week buying a house. the deal is done so I hope to have the shenanigans back up and rolling sometime this week .. stay tuned and sorry for the delay in game..

15 yard penalty, repeat 3rd down~

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
guys just a heads up.. Ive been tied down for the lat week buying a house. the deal is done so I hope to have the shenanigans back up and rolling sometime this week .. stay tuned and sorry for the delay in game..

15 yard penalty, repeat 3rd down~
Hmmm well you've been so good to us that I dont see any fowls(repeat 3rd down and NO penalty)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This just brought me back to watching the greatest movie of all times....."Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
Also my favorite movie. Saw it when I was 10 and honestly nothing has ever surpassed it for me. So many awesome elements to that movie.

The quote in this scene always got me so hyped:

IMG_2507.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xR1pp3Rx

Always willing to help

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys... lets play a game.
a novel one at that. 🙄

You post a meme... That meme is the subject. to continue one must out meme the last meme. this takes you to the next round where a new meme will also start the next round. To enter as always must be 18 and in the US. we love everyone but thats how this works. We will be playing for a combo pack of ProHard and Spliced!!

side notes to memes... First to post the meme in any round gets to pick the subject. you may re-meme a meme, as well as find a suitable meme. I will call the meme shots.. meaning, I will decide whos the most savage and worthy of meme supremacy .

LOCK AND LOAD FEKERS.

creative bonus supps could happen~!!!