Angcd3 is going to sleep and grow with Somnidren GH Ultra (Sponsored)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, that sucks on all counts, bro! No worries. Hope your boy feels better soon. Strep is no fun with a little one!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So the the thing I'm noticing the most is one the nights when I dont take it. Since its five on two off you always have two days where you are not on it and its noticeable. Its not that I get bad sleep with out, but I just fall asleep much quicker and wake up more rested when I take it. I never get a lot of hours of sleep so if I can maximize the ones that I do get that's awesome.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So i wanted to add an update as to something that I have noticed.. as it might be related, but have no way of fully confirming. My work outs lately have been very high volume but also with fairly heavy weights as well. But I have noticed that I have been less sore in the mornings then what I would expect to be from how I felt after my workouts and before I went to bed. Since our muscles grow and repair while we sleep, they better sleep that I have been getting might be a contributing factor to this... pretty cool if I'm right.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i wanted to add an update as to something that I have noticed.. as it might be related, but have no way of fully confirming. My work outs lately have been very high volume but also with fairly heavy weights as well. But I have noticed that I have been less sore in the mornings then what I would expect to be from how I felt after my workouts and before I went to bed. Since our muscles grow and repair while we sleep, they better sleep that I have been getting might be a contributing factor to this... pretty cool if I'm right.
Makes sense to me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Sh it. The recovery / endurance/ and lack of DOMS is awesome! Customer for life.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So I just finished my third week of being on the Somnidren. And like ive said so far so good and I'm really liking it.

-Better deeper sleeps
-Much more rested in the morning
-Able to fall asleep quicker
-No grogginess (able to wake up if needed and fall back asleep)
-More energy during the day and for workouts
-Better muscle recovery from workouts

Honestly there are no negatives that I can think of or have noticed ... except the two nights you are not supposed to take it.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So I just finished my third week of being on the Somnidren. And like ive said so far so good and I'm really liking it.

-Better deeper sleeps

Honestly there are no negatives that I can think of or have noticed ... except the two nights you are not supposed to take it.
This is great feedback. I love how well Somnidren is treating you, brother! Have you tried any of the other samples or the somnidren powder yet?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
This is great feedback. I love how well Somnidren is treating you, brother! Have you tried any of the other samples or the somnidren powder yet?
I have not tried the samples yet..but i will... and provide some feedback/comparisons(for the powder version)..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Once again after taking the recommended two days off you can really tell a difference. Its not that the sleep i get is bad or anything like that when I don't take it. But I just feel much more well rested, and more energy throughout the day.. This is a really solid sleep/recovery aid excellent supplement. Glad i had the chance to log it, as its not something I would have tired otherwise.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Well there is really not much more I can say about this product except it just works. You take 5 pills 30min to 1 hour before bed and its lights out, not like you get knocked out just send you into a deep restful sleep. You are still able to wake if needed and easily fall back asleep. These are the benefits I've noticed while taking Somnidren.

-Better deeper sleeps

This is an awesome product and one again want to thank habajaba for the chance to log this. If you are looking for sleep aid that will help you fall asleep and provide you with a nice restful sleep that will leave you not only well rested but aid in muscle recovery as well this is for you. I never have had any sleep issues so would not have tried this product on my own, but its something that i now feel provides huge benefits for working out. The better sleep we get the more our muscles can repair and recover which is a huge benefit no matter your goal, bodybuilder, power lifter, runner .. you get the picture. Bottom line awesome product that does exactly what it says it will do. !!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So glad to see Somnidren did you right, bro. The stuff is legit.

Looking forward to hearing how the samples treat ya!