Androvar

Jglove

Awards
Apparently nobody cares lol

Bump for some hope on some info on this!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Androvar by Hard Rock??
Just used it this morning. 300mg Preworkout. Androvar is legit for sure. I was just telling someone that I'm not sure if it their Liposomal release or what, but I swear it has a bigger kick than other Epiandros at equivalent dosage.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should have specified, my log is not just for Epiandro. It's primarily for the S23. Epiandro is just the base for now. Since you asked what on cycle support was being used, I just linked you to show you what I'm currently researching altogether which included that info.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Just used it this morning. 300mg Preworkout. Androvar is legit for sure. I was just telling someone that I'm not sure if it their Liposomal release or what, but I swear it has a bigger kick than other Epiandros at equivalent dosage.
I just recently purchased androvar again and i noticed its capsules now instead of tablets. when did they change that and why if anyone knows

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I just recently purchased androvar again and i noticed its capsules now instead of tablets. when did they change that and why if anyone knows
Not sure when they did it. I also had the tablets and not the capsules. I'm wondering if it's due to the addition of Bergamottin which I don't think was in the formula you and I had as tablets. I could be wrong though, but that's my guess. Maybe it has quicker absorption this way?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am probably going to check out the vicious labs. Seems like its popular around here and pretty good prices there. love the labels as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am probably going to check out the vicious labs. Seems like its popular around here and pretty good prices there. love the labels as well.
Androvar has tons of great feedback on our site and from some threads on the forums. I love Epi andro and it is a great product to stack and always helps me with hardness and vascularity. I run it with most cycles

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure when they did it. I also had the tablets and not the capsules. I'm wondering if it's due to the addition of Bergamottin which I don't think was in the formula you and I had as tablets. I could be wrong though, but that's my guess. Maybe it has quicker absorption this way?
Pretty much right on point with that.

As much as liposomal is hyped up, it seems to perform just as well as using bergamottin with the phs.

That's not to say that liposomal isn't good, just saying with PHs it seems to be on par with bergamottin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just grabbed some of this & gonna see how it does with a bottle of True Shred.
Should be a nice leaning and gardening stack. Let us know how it treats you

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Lipo is legit, it generally does improves absorption, but the grapefruit extract (bergamottin) encourages a desirable metabolism through enzymatic modulation.

Has anybody tried their Shed product with Androsterone to say how it compares with this?