Unanswered Androsterone(R-DHEA) & Epi-andro Liver Toxic?

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading about the potential for 1-DHEA to significantly increase liver toxicity and wanted to know if anyone has had blood work done or answers on whether Androsterone/R-DHEA and Epi-andro also negatively impacts the liver?

I do know that Androsterone has a positive effect on blood lipids whereas 1-DHEA does not, but i'd like to know about if it has a negative effect on liver and kindeys

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading about the potential for 1-DHEA to significantly increase liver toxicity and wanted to know if anyone has had blood work done or answers on whether Androsterone/R-DHEA and Epi-andro also negatively impacts the liver?

I do know that Androsterone has a positive effect on blood lipids whereas 1-DHEA does not, but i'd like to know about if it has a negative effect on liver and kindeys
I have never had issues with any hormone that’s non-methylated being hard on the liver. Kidney issues are directly related to high blood pressure, not the hormone itself.

I wouldn’t think either of those would cause any negative impact on the liver.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some compounds can be hard on the kidneys, apart from the high blood pressure factor. But I have not heard anything bad kidney-wise regarding the above compounds.