Andromass

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
If, and this is a huge IF, I compete again in MMA, it'll be at MW. Right now, I'm prepping for my Doctorate while hoping to get a TA position and there is no way in hell that I could train enough to be in shape. Getting to 195ish would be easy, but, to get to WW, I'd have to walk around at 180ish, and that might kill me at this point.

To keep my competitive fire stoked, I'll be doing some PL'ing and submission grappling as they take a lot less time and there's also not head trauma involved.
Very cool on the PhD venture, Rodja!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that the owner or something? can anyone give some detail, i ran a coupel good searches, only got stufffrom 2005 when ALRI and anabolic xtreme and stuff got busted with SNS.
Did you read the article? It states it in the first sentence. Yes.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
fkn jessica, told her to stay off the pc

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried to PM you Ryansm, your box is full. That link you sent me is not a good idea right now. No one is getting their orders & no one from the company is responding to the customers. Just wanted to let you know.
Ya sorry about that, apparently they are under investigation

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM will be in stock late this week and has only ~200 bottles left. This will the last run of AM with 1-DHEA in it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM will be in stock late this week and has only ~200 bottles left. This will the last run of AM with 1-DHEA in it.
Are you sure it's only 200 bottles? Damn I'll have to redo my posts.. BAH

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Especially because it's a discontinued version... the bottles are pretty valuable considering it's the only decent 1-dhea product right now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats actually a valid point (on there not being much 1-DHEA on the market).
Didn't AMS just discontinue their 1-dhea product? Although I know forerunner just came out with one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure there will be some of the V2 versions on Ebay

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure there will be some of the V2 versions on Ebay
Can't wait for version 3. I love the increased amount of 4-dhea.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget the code MASS40 if you're interested in purchasing 1 bottle of Andromass for 40% off.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i meant why is that. but i didnt know it was a ph to 1-t
It's being removed (there are other changes as well) to create more of a true "test base" out of AM. While it is highly anabolic (and one of my personal favorites), it can cause lethargy is users and we had far too many reports of this to not change something.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i meant why is that. but i didnt know it was a ph to 1-t
It's being removed (there are other changes as well) to create more of a true "test base" out of AM. While it is highly anabolic (and one of my personal favorites), it can cause lethargy is users and we had far too many reports of this to not change something.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The product is going to be great now for running with products that usually cause lethargy.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
The product is going to be great now for running with products that usually cause lethargy.
lethargy is the one thing i fkn hate bout methyls....yes alt and hdl among other things, but the lethargy impairs my functioning and desire to actually get to the gym

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
lethargy is the one thing i fkn hate bout methyls....yes alt and hdl among other things, but the lethargy impairs my functioning and desire to actually get to the gym

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only run 2 methyls in the past several years (Ultradrol and 'Var) and they were both incredibly low on side effects for me. Those are the only methyls I'll use for awhile.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I've only run 2 methyls in the past several years (Ultradrol and 'Var) and they were both incredibly low on side effects for me. Those are the only methyls I'll use for awhile.
what is ultradrol like and why isnt it more widely used?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is ultradrol like and why isnt it more widely used?
It's a smooth compound. It's new and the market hasn't been flooded with it. From what I understand, methyl-sten is difficult to source and the QC has to be rigorous to make sure it's not just SD.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
It's a smooth compound. It's new and the market hasn't been flooded with it. From what I understand, methyl-sten is difficult to source and the QC has to be rigorous to make sure it's not just SD.
hmm so how was it? much easier on the liver than SD?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the drive towards trying to minimize lethargy in the new series. Sure lethargy can be a price for good gains, but we think people will enjoy good gains AND a desire to actually hit the gym, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOTHING compares to the lethargy I had on M1T. I could sleep 18 hours and still be tired.

Warmachine077

Awards
Currently running my second cycle of andromass.
I'm running a 6 weeks cycle, pulling two a days(cardio and strength in the AM and mma/wrestling in afternoon), eating like a train the only thing limiting me is college and work(all my money is on food lol ).

I need to know if anyone has experienced insomnia while on andro?
I have extreme hunger gains and the same pumps, but with both cycles I have been having a hard time falling asleep.

Others supps I'm taking:
vitamin, fish oil, creatine, bcaa's in morning.
Melatonin and creatine before bed.

Any suggestions on how to deal with the inability to fall asleep?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
do one dose early in the morning even if you go back to sleep after unless they want it with food but i doubt it. next dose 8-10 hours later. do it like 5-6 hours before bed. when i was running hdrol the nights i did MMA at night. 730-930/10 at night when i got home my core was still heated and the hdrol kept me awake along with the food. easy to solve, its all timing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do one dose early in the morning even if you go back to sleep after unless they want it with food but i doubt it. next dose 8-10 hours later. do it like 5-6 hours before bed. when i was running hdrol the nights i did MMA at night. 730-930/10 at night when i got home my core was still heated and the hdrol kept me awake along with the food. easy to solve, its all timing.
Dosing is another issue that has been addressed in v3.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is another issue that has been addressed in v3.
i am so stoked. is v3 going to be the test base and the androbulk more of the deca base. i recall reading something like this awhile back. or is it another new product.

i also like how androseries isnt extremely strong and non methyl, gives you lots of options to stack.