AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing 6 hours these first 2 days, and it seems all fine to me. But nice update! seems like its going great. But question.. you bench everyday? If im not mistaken.. thats pretty bad for your muscles, right?
Where does he say he benches everyday?

The last update he wrote he mentions benching was the 16th, which was a week ago today.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great update, and awesome progress. Your log really has me interested in the new PP andro series.

svida

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 6 hours these first 2 days, and it seems all fine to me. But nice update! seems like its going great. But question.. you bench everyday? If im not mistaken.. thats pretty bad for your muscles, right?
I usually bench every 3 days, which is about twice/week. I follow that principle for all muscle groups actually to avoid overtraining, except for abs which I'll work more frequently with different intensity levels.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the does the same, you have been on for 5 weeks now I don't see any reason in changing things.

svida

Awards
  • Established
I will be reaching 6 weeks on AM in a few days. Am I ok to run this 8 weeks? Are there any risks or side effects I should know about? Anything I should look out for?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say you're in the clear to run it for 8 weeks.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Week #6 Summary: 6/29/11

Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 219lbs.
Libido: Decreased
Strength: Increased
Stamina: Increased
Energy: Increased
Aggression: Increased
Acne: None
Water Retention: Medium
Hair Loss: None

Comments: This week I lost 2lbs back to about 219lbs, which I attribute to being sick for a few days from last Thursday-Saturday. I felt really weak and achey, plus I had a bad upset stomach and symptoms of the flu. I'm not sure where this came from but it passed pretty quickly and I was back on track after the weekend. I've noticed some of the water gain is gone and I'm definitely tighter in the midsection. My strength is still on fire and my highlights this past week were dumbbell chest flies with 110lb each arm which is a new PR, 3 reps of 315lbs on the bench press, and the same 405lb squats. I think overall my diet was just about at maintenance level this week which probably explains the lack of weight gain, though I am definitely keeping my definition I've earned the last few weeks. A few other things I've noticed is I've been a bit lethargic and a few of the nights I've really wanted to sleep much longer than normal, and the next morning it has been really difficult to get out of bed!

How can I tell the degree of my own testosterone shutdown? Once I go into PCT in 2 weeks, what should I expect?

Also, I've been taking Toco-8 now for the full 6 weeks and haven't noticed any changes in hair regrowth. Does anyone know how long the product should be taken before results are seen?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week #6 Summary: 6/29/11

Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 219lbs.
Aggression: Increased
Water Retention: Medium

Comments: This week I lost 2lbs back to about 219lbs, which I attribute to being sick for a few days from last Thursday-Saturday. I felt really weak and achey, plus I had a bad upset stomach and symptoms of the flu. I'm not sure where this came from but it passed pretty quickly and I was back on track after the weekend. I've noticed some of the water gain is gone and I'm definitely tighter in the midsection. My strength is still on fire and my highlights this past week were dumbbell chest flies with 110lb each arm which is a new PR, 3 reps of 315lbs on the bench press, and the same 405lb squats. I think overall my diet was just about at maintenance level this week which probably explains the lack of weight gain, though I am definitely keeping my definition I've earned the last few weeks. A few other things I've noticed is I've been a bit lethargic and a few of the nights I've really wanted to sleep much longer than normal, and the next morning it has been really difficult to get out of bed!

How can I tell the degree of my own testosterone shutdown? Once I go into PCT in 2 weeks, what should I expect?

Also, I've been taking Toco-8 now for the full 6 weeks and haven't noticed any changes in hair regrowth. Does anyone know how long the product should be taken before results are seen?
Without bloods, it's impossible to truly tell the level of shutdown. However, your PCT should be smooth.

Regarding the Toco-8, it really isn't a fair assessment on its efficacy to regrow hair while using a product which carries some risk of androgenic sides.

svida

Awards
  • Established
That's a great point. So far I haven't lost any more hair while on this cycle, so perhaps Toco-8 is working for now. Perhaps I'll have hair regrowth during PCT.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't discount the anti-oxidant and lipid protecting benefits as well. They're equally as important on cycle.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Week #7 Summary: 7/6/11

Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 217lbs.
Aggression: Decreased
Water Retention: Low

Comments: This week I lost another 2lbs down to about 217lbs, and I can tell the water weight is still coming off. I've noticed these last 2 weeks also I haven't had that insane pump and fullness 24/7, which I assume was from all the water weight. Now I only get a good pump during my workout which is still pretty fierce. Strength has been about the same also for weeks 6/7 with no significant increases that are notable, though all lifts are still up. From what i can tell, I'm still retaining the muscle I've earned on this cycle and have actually been leaning out considerably around the waist. Any ideas why things would change towards the end of the AM cycle? Is this typical? I'm still up about 11lbs from when I started and I can definitely tell the extra muscle I've packed on. When I start PCT in another week, should I expect to lose even more weight?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am inclined to say it is your diet that is causing this. Seems you either need to increase your cals or stay with your current caloric intake and possibly turn this into a recomp since you are leaning out. Gaining 12 pounds and now having lost water weight and fat is incredibly impressive.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas why I would lose so much water weight these last 2 weeks on AM? I was under the impression that the water weight starts to come off after the cycle is over and PCT begins...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ideas why I would lose so much water weight these last 2 weeks on AM? I was under the impression that the water weight starts to come off after the cycle is over and PCT begins...
Could be loads of things, diet imo is the core cause. Not macros, any food sensitivities? something you cut out eating last week? Change in mineral levels? i.e. Potasium/sodium balance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloat and water retention are influenced by a myriad of factors including carb sources, electrolytes, water consumption, and glycogen levels. I can easily go from 205-220 for a short period of time depending on level of depletion and hydration.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Good log. Interested in how this turns out after PCT. Very exciting.

svida

Awards
  • Established
The one thing that is noticeably different is the lack of the 24/7 pump that I had for the first 5 weeks or so.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been increasing calories along the way as you've added mass?

PILEGGI78563

PILEGGI78563

Awards
Subd....no b4 pics to compare for after your cycle is done ?

svida

Awards
  • Established
No, unfortunately I didn't take a before pic nor get bloodwork done before this cycle. I'll start taking pics in the future.

I believe I've been increasing my calories though I could be off with my calculations.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, unfortunately I didn't take a before pic nor get bloodwork done before this cycle. I'll start taking pics in the future.

I believe I've been increasing my calories though I could be off with my calculations.
Possible, try upping them by another 250 or so and see how that goes

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been increasing calories along the way as you've added mass?
Good mention. I notice a few of my gym buddies always stocking up on ready to drink proteins shakes and protein powders right before a cycle. Btw their adding more whole food while on and after as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good mention. I notice a few of my gym buddies always stocking up on ready to drink proteins shakes and protein powders right before a cycle. Btw their adding more whole food while on and after as well.
Those pre-made RTD's are garbage imo, they use emulsifiers and other chemicals that I don't agree with.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those pre-made RTD's are garbage imo, they use emulsifiers and other chemicals that I don't agree with.
Yeah ive gotten a few of them to use MAP around workouts but they love the convinience of rtd's, oh well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every RTD I try seems jammed with carrageenan and make me gag.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Week #8 Summary: 7/13/11

Weight: Decreased 1lbs to 216lbs.
Acne: Mild
Water Retention: None

Comments: I just finished the 8 week Andromass cycle and my final gain is about 10lbs. These last 2 weeks it just didn't seem like I had the same "AndroMagic" as in weeks 3-6, so I may run this for a shorter time frame during my next cycle and be more attentive to my calorie intake. Would it be worthwhile to try 8 caps/day in the next cycle, or maybe take 3 caps for 3 servings a day? I'm reluctant to stack with AndroHard due to the potential for hair loss. Any recommendations for stacking in my next cycle?

Now I'm in day 4 of PCT with TRS/TCF, and I feel pretty good about the changes in my physique these past 8 weeks. My libido is definitely getting back to normal already and my overall strength in the gym is still elevated. I do really miss that insane swelling in my muscles that I had for about a good month, and eventhough there was alot of water weight I did like how I looked over 220lbs. That will be something to shoot for in the next cycle. I do not miss the bloating and excess water weight around the stomach area. Now I actually feel pretty lean compared to my cycle and I can tell there has definitely been an increase in muscle mass. Is it possible to continue to gain lean mass with TRS/TCF? Are there any negative side effects with TRS/TCF?

Also, is it recommended to take TCF for a straight 24 days, instead of the 12 on, 12 off, 12 on? And for Sustain Alpha, I should just take that for 5 days on, 2 days off until I finish the bottle? I'll continue to give updates through PCT and let you know how much weight I retain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week #8 Summary: 7/13/11

Weight: Decreased 1lbs to 216lbs.
Acne: Mild
Water Retention: None

Comments: I just finished the 8 week Andromass cycle and my final gain is about 10lbs. These last 2 weeks it just didn't seem like I had the same "AndroMagic" as in weeks 3-6, so I may run this for a shorter time frame during my next cycle and be more attentive to my calorie intake. Would it be worthwhile to try 8 caps/day in the next cycle, or maybe take 3 caps for 3 servings a day? I'm reluctant to stack with AndroHard due to the potential for hair loss. Any recommendations for stacking in my next cycle?

Now I'm in day 4 of PCT with TRS/TCF, and I feel pretty good about the changes in my physique these past 8 weeks. My libido is definitely getting back to normal already and my overall strength in the gym is still elevated. I do really miss that insane swelling in my muscles that I had for about a good month, and eventhough there was alot of water weight I did like how I looked over 220lbs. That will be something to shoot for in the next cycle. I do not miss the bloating and excess water weight around the stomach area. Now I actually feel pretty lean compared to my cycle and I can tell there has definitely been an increase in muscle mass. Is it possible to continue to gain lean mass with TRS/TCF? Are there any negative side effects with TRS/TCF?

Also, is it recommended to take TCF for a straight 24 days, instead of the 12 on, 12 off, 12 on? And for Sustain Alpha, I should just take that for 5 days on, 2 days off until I finish the bottle? I'll continue to give updates through PCT and let you know how much weight I retain.
Did you have body comps done throughout?

For TCF-1, I go through the whole bottle. I do SA with the 5/2 protocol. It is possible to gain LBM with the stack, but, during PCT, it's probably not going to happen. I personally haven't had any negative side effects from the stack.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually unless your prone to shedding, Androhard really wont make you shed. Taking Toco 8 twice daily as a great way to keep from shedding btw.

svida

Awards
  • Established
No, I unfortunately did not have any body comps taken during this first cycle. I'm am going to do that definitely for any future cycles. Yes, I am definitely prone to hair shedding so I'm not sure if I'd risk AndroHard. BTW..so far on TCF/TRS I've noticed oily skin/acne, a bit of diaharea, and increased energy.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I unfortunately did not have any body comps taken during this first cycle. I'm am going to do that definitely for any future cycles. Yes, I am definitely prone to hair shedding so I'm not sure if I'd risk AndroHard. BTW..so far on TCF/TRS I've noticed oily skin/acne, a bit of diaharea, and increased energy.
Keep us updated on your progress through PCT, interested in how quick you recover and what gains you retain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The diarrhea is probably from the TCF-1, but it is only temporary.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only had this issue once, and fortunately have used TCF-1 without issue since then.
Depending on what and how much you eat, that can help alleviate the diahrea issue.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on what and how much you eat, that can help alleviate the diahrea issue.
Ya, taken after a meal, especially a higher carb meal seems to negate this issue

svida

Awards
  • Established
Diarrhea has now gone away after about 6 days of TCF-1, and I'm still holding at 216lbs after 1 week of PCT. Out of curiosity, how long does it take for AndroMass to fully leave the body? I really haven't noticed too much in transition to PCT except strength is down just a bit. Also after a full month of PCT, what is the typical timeframe to begin another cycle safely? Would it be ok to try 8 caps/day? Also, I've increased my Toco-8 to twice daily to see if it helps a bit with hair regrowth these next few months.

Also, for my next cycle I'm going to cut out the weight gainer shakes completely and stick with my own homegrown shakes, plus only whole foods. No more shakes in a bottle or mix! I'm also going to eliminate the preworkout drink which has 300mg caffeine and 100mg DMAA, and just stick with Creatine+L-Arginine+Beta Alanine. I'm pretty sure too much of these stimulants are curbing my appetite for many hours after my workout. Maybe I'll just slam down a cup of black coffee instead! And lastly, I'm going to keep a more accurate food log to make damn sure I'm getting in the required nutrients! The most challenging part of this cycle for me has definitely been eating enough frequently throughout the day.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Primordial reps...How can I signup to test the next generation of AndroSeries?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial reps...How can I signup to test the next generation of AndroSeries?
When it gets closer to the actual date, we'll have more info. We don't want to have the same fiasco that we had earlier this year.