Androlotion

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still struggling to follow what this is because posted information related to hung. I thought hung already had its andro component added

So is this basically localised test to be used with hung for Max penile growth? If so how would you dose and timing? Like do I apply andro first (half pump?) On my shaft then wait X amount of time then apply hung then exercise?

Or is this a muscle builder topical like top muscle and would I just so one pump left side one pump right side of body(shoulder/bicep etc) and it would also aid pe?

It would be good to have clear and explanations without the science stuff

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very hard to get straight forward info from evomuse lol, I've sent two msgs via Facebook and 3 to dsade on this over the past year, none responded too.

I get he is a one man show(?) But it is very frustrating because I believe in the products, they are just so rarely available and sometimes limited guidance

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get he is a one man show(?) But it is very frustrating because I believe in the products, they are just so rarely available and sometimes limited guidance
welcome on board to the frustration party :ROFLMAO:, i´m still waiting for reply too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome on board to the frustration party :ROFLMAO:, i´m still waiting for reply too
Doing the best I can to try and get your products through customs. DCP update seems to be promising, but Predator just informed me that they have several distribution customers all over the EU interested in picking up EvoMuse.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doing the best I can to try and get your products through customs. DCP update seems to be promising, but Predator just informed me that they have several distribution customers all over the EU interested in picking up EvoMuse.
i know you are doing your best, i just try to send messages to keep you reminding that i might be forgotten :ROFLMAO:,

uk is about to leave EU.. so don´t know how things will be then...
btw i hope dcp arrives.. and i don´t know if you were able to send java lather with my androlotion order or not, in order to pay you.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey just wanting to confirm is the androlotion the same ingredient that is in the latest hung? I know you said there was an androgenic component. I have one or two version 1/2 of hung left that I have started using again, waiting on the latest to be released again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey just wanting to confirm is the androlotion the same ingredient that is in the latest hung? I know you said there was an androgenic component. I have one or two version 1/2 of hung left that I have started using again, waiting on the latest to be released again
Yes, just at a way higher.concentration and with a specialized carrier.