Androlotion on trt. Worth it?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys

Would androlotion have any effect if your on trt and have test levels of 1200ng/dl?

Dsade might be able to answer this?

I can pick up a bottle but I'm not sure if it would just be a pricey moisturiser? Would it have any local effect even with good high test levels?

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I remember there were a few members here a while back who were on trt and would only use legal stuff. I believe the big t was one of them and I think it was him that said adding 4 andro to his trt made his total t go up like 100 points. My only think is, ...... with testosterone, say your total t is 1200 and androlotion brought it up to 1500, it's not gonna be any difference really. That's gonna be like if I bumped my trt from 150mg to 180-200mg. The difference is so minimal it's irrelevant

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember there were a few members here a while back who were on trt and would only use legal stuff. I believe the big t was one of them and I think it was him that said adding 4 andro to his trt made his total t go up like 100 points. My only think is, ...... with testosterone, say your total t is 1200 and androlotion brought it up to 1500, it's not gonna be any difference really. That's gonna be like if I bumped my trt from 150mg to 180-200mg. The difference is so minimal it's irrelevant
So does the androlotion go systemic and effect other hormones? I thought it remained local and caused growth in that area?

I must have been reading it wrong.

I'm fancying a new addition to my trt and just want an extra kick. I also have added 60mg of primo a week (For estrogen control which has worked perfect. No more AI)

Any recommendations?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly 3ad improves the effect of other anabolics.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So does the androlotion go systemic and effect other hormones? I thought it remained local and caused growth in that area?
I am curious about this as well. I have noticed I get sore traps when applying some TD's to that area religiously and lately I've been moving it around to upper arms and feet, with no stiff neck. I do not know what the relationship there is.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well since it is localized, I believe the whole point is that it might provide a benefit even if you are on TRT. It would provide far less test but it's not diffusing throughout the body. Having said that, I've never used androlotion, so I don't really know.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am curious about this as well. I have noticed I get sore traps when applying some TD's to that area religiously and lately I've been moving it around to upper arms and feet, with no stiff neck. I do not know what the relationship there is.
@dsade reports that it does not go systemic. I use it on TRT and love it. It's great for a lagging body or a body part coming back from injury. I had shoulder surgery a while back and I use Andro on the one side. I did this last surgery and it really helped that affected side grow some mass, get some blood flow etc...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I

I must have been reading it wrong.

I'm fancying a new addition to my trt and just want an extra kick. I also have added 60mg of primo a week (For estrogen control which has worked perfect. No more AI)

Any recommendations?
I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about andro gel.

Ya you can stack it. It's 3ad and dhea

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But this localized growth idea....:/
You not bought on the concept?

It does seem a little tough to imagine but... It's Dsade here lol.

It's expensive here in the UK so I'm not want to buy it and it's just an expensive moisturiser.

Over the years I've played with a few different compounds and I'm done with that now. Happy on TRT and just looking for basic more natural stuff now.

I've looked into natural muscle builders but I honestly think that they would do zero as I have a 1200ng/dl test level.

Hopefully Dsade can leave a comment on whether he thinks androlotion would be any benefit. I've used most of the evomuse line and tbh it's my favourite.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You not bought on the concept?

It does seem a little tough to imagine but... It's Dsade here lol.

It's expensive here in the UK so I'm not want to buy it and it's just an expensive moisturiser.

Over the years I've played with a few different compounds and I'm done with that now. Happy on TRT and just looking for basic more natural stuff now.

I've looked into natural muscle builders but I honestly think that they would do zero as I have a 1200ng/dl test level.

Hopefully Dsade can leave a comment on whether he thinks androlotion would be any benefit. I've used most of the evomuse line and tbh it's my favourite.
I'm not willing to spend my money to experiment on a thing that I do not believe is possible. If something could cause any significant localized growth it would probably be the most highly sought after ped in existence. If someone wants to buy a couple bottles and only apply it to 1 arm or 1 leg for a few months and take measurements and pictures daily I'd follow. This is not a knock on this product or carrier system or 3ad, but I don't think anyone is gonna sell me on anything for localized growth. Not a knock on dsade either. If Patrick Arnold and Dan Douchaine were in here talking about it my response would be just as skeptical

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not willing to spend my money to experiment on a thing that I do not believe is possible. If something could cause any significant localized growth it would probably be the most highly sought after ped in existence. If someone wants to buy a couple bottles and only apply it to 1 arm or 1 leg for a few months and take measurements and pictures daily I'd follow. This is not a knock on this product or carrier system or 3ad, but I don't think anyone is gonna sell me on anything for localized growth. Not a knock on dsade either. If Patrick Arnold and Dan Douchaine were in here talking about it my response would be just as skeptical
Very true and I respect that. I also felt the same for topical fat loss. I have personally used topical fat loss products and done measurements and honestly I seen no change.

Be awesome if it could be achievable.

I will see what else I can maybe pick up.

Ursolic acid was another one I was looking into? Very expensive as well though.

Even on trt I see very little changes these days. I've tried different training techniques etc to try and change the stimulus and very little sadly. I suppose with me being older as well and more seasonally trained.

I don't want to go above trt doses either. I've been their and I just don't feel good with crazy high test levels. My nipple glands were pretty swollen at one point and it took me a few months to really calm them down (Unnoticeable now).

What have you tried and thought.. This is actually making a difference?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very true and I respect that. I also felt the same for topical fat loss. I have personally used topical fat loss products and done measurements and honestly I seen no change.

Be awesome if it could be achievable.

I will see what else I can maybe pick up.

Ursolic acid was another one I was looking into? Very expensive as well though.

Even on trt I see very little changes these days. I've tried different training techniques etc to try and change the stimulus and very little sadly. I suppose with me being older as well and more seasonally trained.

I don't want to go above trt doses either. I've been their and I just don't feel good with crazy high test levels. My nipple glands were pretty swollen at one point and it took me a few months to really calm them down (Unnoticeable now).

What have you tried and thought.. This is actually making a difference?
Damn man. I just spent like 20min giving yiu a detailed list of stuff I liked and used or currently use and I had to erase it. We're in the Evomuse thread and I don't know if it matters but I didn't want to put a list of 10 different drugs or supplements in a thread for a supplement company or board sponsor. When i got a min IL type it back up and dm you

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn man. I just spent like 20min giving yiu a detailed list of stuff I liked and used or currently use and I had to erase it. We're in the Evomuse thread and I don't know if it matters but I didn't want to put a list of 10 different drugs or supplements in a thread for a supplement company or board sponsor. When i got a min IL type it back up and dm you
Thanks. Appreciated!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I definitely feel an immediate performance and strength gain not to mention pump when using it on one side (shoulder surgery comeback) than not using it. And I am convinced that this has translated to that area improving (muscle gain, performance) faster and easier than it would have otherwise. I mean I have come back from surgeries before without using andrlo and the time to comeback lagged otherwise comparably imo.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same thought as you. It’s why I use it on my core only for fat burning. I’m a fan of AndroLo
You not use one of the evomuse topical fat burners instead? They are more geared towards the fat loss aspect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JN230 Supplement Auction 13
JN230 Evomuse 10
spiderduncan Supplement Auction 1
Anabolics 2
Evomuse 7