Bulk with Androlotion

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone share experience when bulking or gaining with androlo?

I've seen a lot of cutting with it but not the gain/bulk cycles.

kira1357

Awards
I'm in the middle of a bulk while using it on my arms and shoulders. Excellent results, honestly I don't know why people don't talk about it for gaining more. I combine with top muscle also preworkout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Drug selection doesn't make a big difference, diet does. The only difference between a bulk and a cut is food and cardio adjustments.

You can bulk on test and masteron and you can cut on deca and dbol. If yiu wanna use andro lotion to bulk, adjust yiur calories and that's about it

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drug selection doesn't make a big difference, diet does. The only difference between a bulk and a cut is food and cardio adjustments.

You can bulk on test and masteron and you can cut on deca and dbol. If yiu wanna use andro lotion to bulk, adjust yiur calories and that's about it
Yup absolutely but as it's my 1st time taking androlo I was curious about people's results with it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup absolutely but as it's my 1st time taking androlo I was curious about people's results with it.
What's the ingredients, I haven't used the specific product but I've likely used whatever the ingredients are

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's 3AD and DHEA
So I'm guessing the dhea is in there kinda like a test or estrogen base for the 3ad. Should be very mild, i know a few females that like 3ad and they don't really get bad sides from it either. Personally I would say that this on its own would be not enough for a actual cycle but something that would compliment a cycle. I don't get much from 3ad but I've seen plenty of ppl who like it.

kira1357

Awards
@dsade can correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the carrier does not allow the 3AD to go systemic, just localized into the muscle belly it's applied to. there would be no need for a test base unless enough got through to the bloodstream to shut you down.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@dsade can correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the carrier does not allow the 3AD to go systemic, just localized into the muscle belly it's applied to. there would be no need for a test base unless enough got through to the bloodstream to shut you down.
I don't see how it's possible for a carrier to keep a hormone localized like that but I'd definitely like to hear @dsade Talk about it too. I don't really know a ton about 3ad in general

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see how it's possible for a carrier to keep a hormone localized like that but I'd definitely like to hear @dsade Talk about it too. I don't really know a ton about 3ad in general
I can’t speak for everyone and I know how bloodwork can fluctuate some between Dr visits but I used AndroLo for almost 6 months and my test was basically the same. My test runs about 900 and after 6 months it went up to 945. Now I’ve only used the product on my core, so maybe it’s possible using the TD in an area with less BF might allow it to be more systemic? This is way above my talent level.