Androlic State VS T-911

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
What is better for gaining a lot of LBM? I got 2 bottles of t-911 and I might buy some for my friends or I might buy Androlic State for one of them. What are the main differences in these two products? What difference in results will they yield?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What is better for gaining a lot of LBM? I got 2 bottles of t-911 and I might buy some for my friends or I might buy Androlic State for one of them. What are the main differences in these two products? What difference in results will they yield?
Both will help aid your quest in gaining LBM. Anadraulic State has more of a 'stim' kick to it, with the anti-est, test bossting, pump effects with it.

T911 isn't so much of a pre workout product, but will still give you a really nice aggressive kick.

Either will work awesome! I'll let others that have tried both discuss this :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
^^^ Agreed.
If they wan't more of a test booster, T-911, but if they like their PreWO products and caffeine and would be more impressed with a stimmed feeling, they might prefer AS although this does help test levels as well.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
oic, nice, possable to stack reap the benefits of both worlds?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
oic, nice, possable to stack reap the benefits of both worlds?
Yeah a stack of T911, Anadraulic State would be damn sweet! Also throw in some Slin if you are looking for a awesome cut!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
androlic state is not too similar to DTH is it? For if i wanted to do 2 tabs t-911 a day, 2 tabs dth a day, and 1/2 serving androlic state pre workout, with slin. would that be massive overkill or would it be massive testosterone to my DOME!?!?!?!?!?!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
androlic state is not too similar to DTH is it? For if i wanted to do 2 tabs t-911 a day, 2 tabs dth a day, and 1/2 serving androlic state pre workout, with slin. would that be massive overkill or would it be massive testosterone to my DOME!?!?!?!?!?!
I think that would be a killer libido/test boosting lean stack!! Log it if you do it, I'd be really keen to see results!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
THAT WOULD BE NUTTY. I WILL BE DOING IT SOON!!!! Right now i got a Glycobol log up. I will be adding in t-911 after a few weeks. than 2 weeks after than i will add in DTH. Than ill add in androlic state. So every step of the way ill feel the rise of test from each product!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
THAT WOULD BE NUTTY. I WILL BE DOING IT SOON!!!! Right now i got a Glycobol log up. I will be adding in t-911 after a few weeks. than 2 weeks after than i will add in DTH. Than ill add in androlic state. So every step of the way ill feel the rise of test from each product!
Make sure you log all that man!! I think a lot of people will want to follow it.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok well i got the glycobol log up now. ill for sure let people know when i add in the others