AndroLean order cancelled - suggestions? Plz help

iconrider

Awards
The same day that I ordered my AndroLean the site I ordered from decided to discontinue it and take it off of my order.

Looking for something that will help me loose weight while not loosing muscle and staying strong throughout the cut. Suggestions?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you starting? AndroLean V3 will be shipping soon directly from us.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The same day that I ordered my AndroLean the site I ordered from decided to discontinue it and take it off of my order.

Looking for something that will help me loose weight while not loosing muscle and staying strong throughout the cut. Suggestions?
AndroHard v3 + 11KT spray or 11KT capsules at 900 mg a day....

AndroLEan v3 will realistically release around late February.

-Matt

iconrider

Awards
I have also seen Feb 1st as a shipping day hope its not much later going to go with that and androhard most likely at this point

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have also seen Feb 1st as a shipping day hope its not much later going to go with that and androhard most likely at this point
yeah I was hoping to run AH solo and AL solo consecutively for 8 weeks each.....so 2nd week of feb is when AH ends, would have setup nicely. If not? I want to run a cycle of epistane (never used it before) so I can always run that in place of the AL and do AL at a later date. I wanted to see how they treat me solo...reason for not just running them together....plus AL is not released yet of course so that influenced my decision LOL....

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
AndroHard v3 + 11KT spray or 11KT capsules at 900 mg a day....

AndroLEan v3 will realistically release around late February.

-Matt
11KT capsules? do you mean 11-OXO or is there an oral version?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It's a spray, use google
I know about the Spray. I'm not so fond of having to apply 55 sprays per serving, that is why I don't use prototype's. Matt mentioned 11KT capsules, so I was asking about the capsules.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know about the Spray. I'm not so fond of having to apply 55 sprays per serving, that is why I don't use prototype's. Matt mentioned 11KT capsules, so I was asking about the capsules.
I apologize I meant 11-X caps by LGI --- sold at Orbit. I used those at 900-1200 a day.

-Matt