AndroLean & Halo?

machwon04

Active Member
Anyone see any problems running AndroLean with a Halodrol clone @ 50mg for 2 weeks and then 75mg for two weeks?

What would a proper PCT for this be?
 
For four weeks you will probably be fine, Neither is known to be very supressive, even when stretched out to 6 weeks. If you want to be over cautious, you could always do a bottle of sustain alpha with it for 5 on 2 off. But you should be good.

If you log this, let me know, I would love to follow it.
 
Would PhytoTest be a good supp to use during last week or two of AndroLean (following the Halo) and into PCT?
 
Would PhytoTest be a good supp to use during last week or two of AndroLean (following the Halo) and into PCT?

Put that into your PCT :)
 
I was thinking this thread was going to be about AndroLean and Halotestin. That brought a smile to my face. Amazing for cutting probably.
 
I was thinking this thread was going to be about AndroLean and Halotestin. That brought a smile to my face. Amazing for cutting probably.

Phew, that would be something, I would be very cautious with dosing though.
 
Phew, that would be something, I would be very cautious with dosing though.

6 caps of AL a day, 10mg Pre and 10mg Post HT would be nice

or maybe even 20mg Pre, 10mg Post ;)
 
How should the 50mg of halodrol be taken? Dosed twice/day at 25mg or is a single 50mg dose at the same time every day better?
 
What about when bumping up to 75mg? One dose at 50mg and one at 25? Is there a time of day that the 50mg dose would be better to take to keep the hormones better balanced?

If you're going to have a bigger dose, I'd use it before training.
 
Back
Top