AndroLean + AndroMass ??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Christ....this is why I need to stop talking until I see tracking numbers.

Sorry guys, just reporting it as it comes to me.
I gotta seriously tell you bro...the only PH I wanna ever try (because of the low risks and safe PCT) is PP PHs hehe xD they seem to be the best bang for your buck if you think about health and side effects :p!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
8 caps of AHV3 PD + 8 caps of AMV3 PD + AndroEnhance = Thor

Luisciphr1

Awards

lol Well, while I'm pretty disappointed that this has happened yet again, it's certainly not your fault. Or is it? You're not secretly hoarding all the Androlean for yourself are you? At least it can't be delayed much more, as the raw materials came in. Hopefully it's just a slight setback in production and not a problem with the raw materials themselves not being what they're supposed to be.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

L O L ! ! !

I remember that chat or email ..... I have heard funny instances like that used for AndroLean a few times --- "unless Patrick Arnold dies for some unknown reason this week, the 11-oxo will be converted to 11KT"

Then the last one about world exploding.......You see why Pp has been laying low-ish lately? The more we talk the more trouble we get into --- not intentional, it's just very unfortunate timing of events happening.....it really is a crappy situation.

However -- the good news is --- AL has already been prototyped and is tested now, Same with AndroEnhance --- its just the final products we are getting concluded.

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You guys owe me a free bottle!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was just about to make a thread about Androlean.

I wanted to get this v3 back in Feb.
They pushed it back to May; Now it's end of June?!

Hopefully it's damn good. What's the price HTS? I'll finally be done with all these "bulk" cycles I keep doing an be able to lean out.

BTW, what's supposed to be new and improved over the last version of AndroLean vs this new version?

I responded well to AndroMass v2. Got bloated for sure though, I had 4 bottles lined up. Had to sell the last too cause of bad bloat. Gains were great though. I'm a believer in PP. Eventually I will try Bulk & V3 Mass (as long as they aren't wet/bloated compounds).

I'm eyeballing that lean now & possibly hard....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& when is PP making a GDA?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just about to make a thread about Androlean.

I wanted to get this v3 back in Feb.
They pushed it back to May; Now it's end of June?!

Hopefully it's damn good. What's the price HTS? I'll finally be done with all these "bulk" cycles I keep doing an be able to lean out.

BTW, what's supposed to be new and improved over the last version of AndroLean vs this new version?

I responded well to AndroMass v2. Got bloated for sure though, I had 4 bottles lined up. Had to sell the last too cause of bad bloat. Gains were great though. I'm a believer in PP. Eventually I will try Bulk & V3 Mass (as long as they aren't wet/bloated compounds).

I'm eyeballing that lean now & possibly hard....
The formula is completely different than the prior Lean, and honestly should be a hell of a lot better, imo. Check the product page here for description.

Price is retailed at 129.99. Hit up a rep for a coupon.
& when is PP making a GDA?
None in the works at this time afaik

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I may chaulk up the lean and go either bulk or mass v3.

I used v2 and I was tired and had insane bloat! Is the same thing to be expcected with mass v3 or Bulk?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've been dyiiiiiiing to do a hard/lean stack. Been trying to keep up to date with the status of lean.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've been dyiiiiiiing to do a hard/lean stack. Been trying to keep up to date with the status of lean.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
BRO , you know how I almost always am the typical "Holier than thou" Kinda guy about PH's when at such a young age...I seriously wanna be able to order 2 packs of AL , 1 of Andro Drive and just go on the heaviest bulk ever for at least 6 months , and then use those to cut with 6 caps a day AL + 3 caps a day AD and then just use TRS for PCT...seriously...this is where I break my holiness without regret >> but it just doesn't come out!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
BRO , you know how I almost always am the typical "Holier than thou" Kinda guy about PH's when at such a young age...I seriously wanna be able to order 2 packs of AL , 1 of Andro Drive and just go on the heaviest bulk ever for at least 6 months , and then use those to cut with 6 caps a day AL + 3 caps a day AD and then just use TRS for PCT...seriously...this is where I break my holiness without regret >> but it just doesn't come out!!
I can remember contemplating the Andro series of H-Drol for my first PH cycle a couple years ago. Ever since then I've wondered how the PP products are

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I said I was going to do a cut, but I'm like forget it.... I wanna pack on some more size haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may chaulk up the lean and go either bulk or mass v3.

I used v2 and I was tired and had insane bloat! Is the same thing to be expcected with mass v3 or Bulk?
I noticed less bloat and no lethargy on v3, v2 was opposite. Aaron you change your mind to often it makes it hard for your body to gain or lose! Pick something and stick with it bro, results don't happen over night. Just my 2 cents brother from another.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I said I was going to do a cut, but I'm like forget it.... I wanna pack on some more size haha
Size is addictive...and cutting is easy bro haha...All I want is more size now xD and keep lifting heavier , my goals are to finally be able to bench around 245 , and DL over 315lbs...get some nice 70's-80's for incline DB...some good old heavy weighted pull ups going...its just...what makes us feel alive I guess , seeing heavier iron going up and down with only OUR RAW strength pushing it haha...f*ck cutting , as long as I don't start going up in pants size again I'm fine!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I noticed less bloat and no lethargy on v3, v2 was opposite. Aaron you change your mind to often it makes it hard for your body to gain or lose! Pick something and stick with it bro, results don't happen over night. Just my 2 cents brother from another.
:lol: True man. I do change. I have been saying I was going to lean out for a bit, then before I started M1D pops up. Then I said after that I try and cut down, but I don't know man.... I don't want to.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Size is addictive...and cutting is easy bro haha...All I want is more size now xD and keep lifting heavier , my goals are to finally be able to bench around 245 , and DL over 315lbs...get some nice 70's-80's for incline DB...some good old heavy weighted pull ups going...its just...what makes us feel alive I guess , seeing heavier iron going up and down with only OUR RAW strength pushing it haha...f*ck cutting , as long as I don't start going up in pants size again I'm fine!
Yeah man. V2 was a fun cycle for sure. Saw best gains from almost anything I have used. Strength was way higher. I was eating 4000+ calories too. I just never really tried a full cut before. I may, I may not. Doubt it though. Think my problem is once I see the scale increase a bit it kind of worries me & it took a while for me to get that bloat down man!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah man. V2 was a fun cycle for sure. Saw best gains from almost anything I have used. Strength was way higher. I was eating 4000+ calories too. I just never really tried a full cut before. I may, I may not. Doubt it though. Think my problem is once I see the scale increase a bit it kind of worries me & it took a while for me to get that bloat down man!
Oh man my problem is backwards :S If I don't eat more every week my poundage staggers or even drops :S!! I sweat a lot without even using thermogenics , specially in my afternoon naps I wake up drenched in sweat X_X! And it just seems my body wants more and more carbs now...though when I'm cutting I just go robot mode , and caveman mode , its easy for me to drop anywhere from 2-2.5% BF in 6-8 weeks , just depends how fast I want to lean out and I just stick to working out twice a day , 2 cardios a day plus 3 times a week lifting with whole body workouts...thats my cutting sweetspot.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh man my problem is backwards :S If I don't eat more every week my poundage staggers or even drops :S!! I sweat a lot without even using thermogenics , specially in my afternoon naps I wake up drenched in sweat X_X! And it just seems my body wants more and more carbs now...though when I'm cutting I just go robot mode , and caveman mode , its easy for me to drop anywhere from 2-2.5% BF in 6-8 weeks , just depends how fast I want to lean out and I just stick to working out twice a day , 2 cardios a day plus 3 times a week lifting with whole body workouts...thats my cutting sweetspot.
Yeah understood. Never really tried to drop body fat so to speak. Everytime I say I do or will, I wind up trying to gain mass/strength. It's pretty easy for me to gain though, that's the plus on my end. I just need to make sure I actually do cardio to keep fat gain off.
A lot people have to remember it's tough to get 195lbs and still look somewhat slim for me that is. A lot of guys have deep cuts & are 175lbs, by all means. I think the reality of it is though, I'd rather and try and get as big as I can then try and lose the b/f. Still want to keep the gains some what lean along the way though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: True man. I do change. I have been saying I was going to lean out for a bit, then before I started M1D pops up. Then I said after that I try and cut down, but I don't know man.... I don't want to.
Lol, your like my ole lady!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah understood. Never really tried to drop body fat so to speak. Everytime I say I do or will, I wind up trying to gain mass/strength. It's pretty easy for me to gain though, that's the plus on my end. I just need to make sure I actually do cardio to keep fat gain off.
A lot people have to remember it's tough to get 195lbs and still look somewhat slim for me that is. A lot of guys have deep cuts & are 175lbs, by all means. I think the reality of it is though, I'd rather and try and get as big as I can then try and lose the b/f. Still want to keep the gains some what lean along the way though.
Yeah I feel yah on that , losing gains while cutting really depresses many , I just tough through it and remember you can not grow on a caloric deficit and you can mostly just KEEP , unless some given enhancements are added to supplementation that is...hahaha :p, lucky you you gain pretty easy , I kinda have a hard time gaining in the arms , but legs , back and pecs are fine :p!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I feel yah on that , losing gains while cutting really depresses many , I just tough through it and remember you can not grow on a caloric deficit and you can mostly just KEEP , unless some given enhancements are added to supplementation that is...hahaha :p, lucky you you gain pretty easy , I kinda have a hard time gaining in the arms , but legs , back and pecs are fine :p!
Be honest, I think I have trouble gaining too.... I'm not sure. Keeping up with the eating is the hard part though to eat those cals, but once it's starts it's good to go haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Be honest, I think I have trouble gaining too.... I'm not sure. Keeping up with the eating is the hard part though to eat those cals, but once it's starts it's good to go haha.
Yeah haha , once you get used to pounding all that food in , damn life is good! But damn...you know stress and cortisol kill me while on a cut , I feel weak and down all the time and have trouble keeping up , while bulking I feel powerful and lively , but OMFG soreness is a b1tch! DOMS are some hard sh1t when you are going for REAL hypertrophy haha , I thought this was only newbie stuff that you get when you start going to the gym and it goes away in like 2-3 weeks like everyone always says , but damn , if you are working out right and always keeping up with the weight you are always sore!...sure you can control it with good amount of fats , fish oil , good supps and everything , high cals and good sleep...but its still there hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah haha , once you get used to pounding all that food in , damn life is good! But damn...you know stress and cortisol kill me while on a cut , I feel weak and down all the time and have trouble keeping up , while bulking I feel powerful and lively , but OMFG soreness is a b1tch! DOMS are some hard sh1t when you are going for REAL hypertrophy haha , I thought this was only newbie stuff that you get when you start going to the gym and it goes away in like 2-3 weeks like everyone always says , but damn , if you are working out right and always keeping up with the weight you are always sore!...sure you can control it with good amount of fats , fish oil , good supps and everything , high cals and good sleep...but its still there hahaha
True. I'm sorry for usually a couple days. Like you said, I'm always slightly above cal level for me grow. Only up until recently it dropped low/off because of me not going to the gym, testing and over all life. Come to think about it, it was close to a month. That started end of April. I don't care, maybe I'll just try and get up to 220, start wrecking shyt & ppl haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
--Anyhow sorry for the derail of the thread. With bulking/cutting convos. It can now go back to it's original purpose. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
True. I'm sorry for usually a couple days. Like you said, I'm always slightly above cal level for me grow. Only up until recently it dropped low/off because of me not going to the gym, testing and over all life. Come to think about it, it was close to a month. That started end of April. I don't care, maybe I'll just try and get up to 220, start wrecking shyt & ppl haha.
Haha atta boy , just get a goal and stick to it man!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
--Anyhow sorry for the derail of the thread. With bulking/cutting convos. It can now go back to it's original purpose. :D
ditto

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think if the 7 oxo was NOT in the new AndroLean --- it would be a great lean mass builder. The more we look into this 11Kt compound the more impressive its anabolic activity begins to look...

That is why we might have this special hormone "Enhance" our other orals.....:)

-Matt

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I think if the 7 oxo was NOT in the new AndroLean --- it would be a great lean mass builder. The more we look into this 11Kt compound the more impressive its anabolic activity begins to look...

That is why we might have this special hormone "Enhance" our other orals.....:)

-Matt
should make two separate products one for lean mass gains and one for fat loss. AndroLean and AndroBurn lol

also I can't wait for andro enhance
gonna run it every cycle

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should make two separate products one for lean mass gains and one for fat loss. AndroLean and AndroBurn lol

also I can't wait for andro enhance
gonna run it every cycle
It will be what everyone throws in with their cycles --- methyl users, Andro users, pstanz/furuza users etc...

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been told it was gold. Due to the amount of orders, however, all orders will ship out between that date and the 2nd.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
One more week to see...

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So much for that jazz.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anticipation rising...

View attachment 59140
So you are betting this will be better than a high dose orastan compound such as Furazadrol and Katanadrol?...If anyone corroborates upon testing...this might be my first PH/DS hahaha just for the heck of it to see if this can help tighten my ex-fat boys skin upon my spring cut ;)!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are betting this will be better than a high dose orastan compound such as Furazadrol and Katanadrol?...If anyone corroborates upon testing...this might be my first PH/DS hahaha just for the heck of it to see if this can help tighten my ex-fat boys skin upon my spring cut ;)!
I always hate trying to give a comparison as different things treat people differently. I have a feeling though if you try it, you will like it :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I always hate trying to give a comparison as different things treat people differently. I have a feeling though if you try it, you will like it :)
I feel the same way hehe , later perhaps :) , also is it out already? Heard it was gonna be shipped until the last days of this week though :/

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Deja vu.

Luisciphr1

Awards
So is Androlean shipping today and will those of us who ordered a couple months ago get an email saying it's shipped so we know when to expect it?