Androhard as an adjunct for TRT/HRT

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, what are your opinions on using androhard as an adjunct to TRT/HRT? The bioequivalence of Androhard is 191 mg of DHT. Of course, before actually recommending the series we need to see logs, but it's nice to theorize now right? The write-up for the product can be viewed Here.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on adding DHT to TRT/HRT. I've always been enamored with DHT because, imo, it's the REAL male hormone, not testosterone. It can't aromatise and antagonizes estrogen :mischievous:

What do you guys think about androhard for TRT...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my opinion only and im no expert but others like matrix will chime in. in a sense you are trying to push this on people for trt since it was spoken of in the official write up. there is no way id use this instead of test and i hope thats not what you are trying to convince people here to do. if i was lacking dht per bw id get a script for proviron etc not buy some otc product that is yet to be proven. some people on injectable t dont get a good conversion to dht while others like myself do fine. ive read many times that the creams give a higher conversion to dht though. i know you're just doing your job as a rep but maybe go back to pushing your ph in the anabolics or supplement section.

no disrespect meant

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
just take some proviron instead, cheaper as well i think

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may end up trying it for that. Just the price is rough, and real end amount of DHT depends on your individual level of enzymes, so its iffy. But it might make sense to run alongside a 100mg/wk TRT dosage. Possibly even running androhard at a reduced dosage, as 200mg DHT is pretty hefty.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Proviron better choice

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my opinion only and im no expert but others like matrix will chime in. in a sense you are trying to push this on people for trt since it was spoken of in the official write up. there is no way id use this instead of test and i hope thats not what you are trying to convince people here to do. if i was lacking dht per bw id get a script for proviron etc not buy some otc product that is yet to be proven. some people on injectable t dont get a good conversion to dht while others like myself do fine. ive read many times that the creams give a higher conversion to dht though. i know you're just doing your job as a rep but maybe go back to pushing your ph in the anabolics or supplement section.

no disrespect meant
I understand where you're coming from brother, I wouldn't expect people to drop testosterone from their mainstay nor would I expect them to replace injectable testosterone with andromass (unless proven to work as well as test AND until the price comes down).

However, as I said... Adjunct: A thing added to something else as a supplementary rather than an essential part. So yes, not a replacement but a supplement to the testosterone.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but proviron is just very similar structurally to DHT but isn't actual DHT right? Would the difference between DHT and proviron be very big?

I guess this thread is more about the theoretical use, as opposed to the suggestion of use. Until logs come out I would never suggest androhard as part of a medical treatment for low testosterone. I made that clear in the ridiculous ostarine thread... ridiculous imo, atleast.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, what are your opinions on using androhard as an adjunct to TRT/HRT? The bioequivalence of Androhard is 191 mg of DHT. Of course, before actually recommending the series we need to see logs, but it's nice to theorize now right? The write-up for the product can be viewed Here.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on adding DHT to TRT/HRT. I've always been enamored with DHT because, imo, it's the REAL male hormone, not testosterone. It can't aromatise and antagonizes estrogen :mischievous:

What do you guys think about androhard for TRT...
I pay $33 for 1000mg of pharmacy test undecanoate (10 weeks) ... I think androhard would be an awesome adjunct if you give me a free bottle or match that price, hell I will even do my first log for you.

Seriously if the reviews are good I might be willing to give it a try as an addition when somebody else starts stocking it ... you guys don't ship to Australia :(

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I pay $33 for 1000mg of pharmacy test undecanoate (10 weeks) ... I think androhard would be an awesome adjunct if you give me a free bottle or match that price, hell I will even do my first log for you.

Seriously if the reviews are good I might be willing to give it a try as an addition when somebody else starts stocking it ... you guys don't ship to Australia :(
Topical DHT from europe andractim is has been imported from a few drs' when TRT and other manipulations have failed.

Eric needs to go back to TD dhea. His TD was ony thing to break thorugh my my skin for absorption..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Topical DHT from europe andractim is has been imported from a few drs' when TRT and other manipulations have failed.

Eric needs to go back to TD dhea. His TD was ony thing to break thorugh my my skin for absorption..
its still available. ntbm bought the rights to dermacrine. yeah i love that stuff

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its still available. ntbm bought the rights to dermacrine. yeah i love that stuff
True, but it looks like they are changing the formula.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
True, but it looks like they are changing the formula.
People have to muff up a good thing..ARHH
No compounding pharmacy could duplicate it !!
I had to go back on the orals..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proviron better choice
On this, from all i've read

a) proviron has no anabolic or androgenic value to bodybuilding (maybe dosage related)
b) 50mg of proviron more or less maxes out conversion internally, higher doses product no change

So although it provides libido assistance and SHBG lowering (and weak AI activity) i'm not sure it is better than a more direct DHT

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
On this, from all i've read

a) proviron has no anabolic or androgenic value to bodybuilding (maybe dosage related)
b) 50mg of proviron more or less maxes out conversion internally, higher doses product no change

So although it provides libido assistance and SHBG lowering (and weak AI activity) i'm not sure it is better than a more direct DHT
green tea can increase DHT
as well as tea tree oil or shampoo ..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
green tea can increase DHT
as well as tea tree oil or shampoo ..
Oooohhh damn. Do they increase DHT by converting testosterone to DHT (as I can only assume they would)? Would that lower bioavailable test? Or does bioavailable test stay the same but total T would lower?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooohhh damn. Do they increase DHT by converting testosterone to DHT (as I can only assume they would)? Would that lower bioavailable test? Or does bioavailable test stay the same but total T would lower?
Bump for question and to refresh topic.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those people who don't convert T to DHT very well, so I've supplemented with DHT based compounds on my own.

I've tried AndroHard, Proviron and Masteron. Androhard was decent, Proviron has little to no effect on me (nothing noticeable at all), Masteron was by far the greatest, even at a low dose....which makese sense as it's an injectable. FWIW, I have no access to injectable DHT, so offering that as an option is great - but not practical as next to nobody will prescribe this and it's next to impossible to find.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proviron is eaten up quick since its an oral. Also the methyl group for some people makes absorption slower, how long did you take Prov for?
1-2 months. 50mg per day. I've also tried breaking the cap and taking it sublingually. No noticeable effect on me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm one of those people who don't convert T to DHT very well, so I've supplemented with DHT based compounds on my own.

I've tried AndroHard, Proviron and Masteron. Androhard was decent, Proviron has little to no effect on me (nothing noticeable at all), Masteron was by far the greatest, even at a low dose....which makese sense as it's an injectable. FWIW, I have no access to injectable DHT, so offering that as an option is great - but not practical as next to nobody will prescribe this and it's next to impossible to find.
Old thread bump. I was also curious about using epiandro as an adjunct to TRT. I felt awesome on it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it still available?
Epiandro? Yeah, it's in Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements, and in another Andro Hard product by Forerunner. There might be more but those have the highest mg per cap. I just started Androvar today.

mickybrah

Awards
Has anyone used androvar by hard rock yet? How does it compare to iron mag labs epi andro rx? Im leaning more towards iml epi andro rx cos of 3rd party testing for every batch so u know its legit and the bioavailability system. Thanks

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I bump this thread about androhard as supplement for TRT or just older men with very low t ??