AndroHard and Androdrive cycle questions.

sickgains

Awards
I stopped working out regularly a few years ago and ballooned to 275lbs. About 7 months ago I got off my ass and started to watch my diet and got back in the gym. I did mainly cardio for the first 3 months and began lifting again for the last 4 months, I lost 50 lbs in the 1st five months. I have stayed solid at 225 for the last 2 months and have seen great natural gains. I have never done steriods or pre hormones. I want to run a cycle of androhard v3 and androdrive. The goal is lean hard muscle and strength, has anyone cycled this combo if so would you recomend it? I want to try these products to turn up the volume on my strength and apperance. Also for this combo what would the best recomended PCT be? Thanks for any input you can give me.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Havent used those products WAY to expensive for me i would run a cycle of one of the following if you dont want a bunch of water weight and want to stay lean/hard. Epistane/stanodrol/anavar/winstrol/ or any other dht based compounds. I would avoid superdrol b/c it is your ifrst cycle and it is very powerful
I stopped working out regularly a few years ago and ballooned to 275lbs. About 7 months ago I got off my ass and started to watch my diet and got back in the gym. I did mainly cardio for the first 3 months and began lifting again for the last 4 months, I lost 50 lbs in the 1st five months. I have stayed solid at 225 for the last 2 months and have seen great natural gains. I have never done steriods or pre hormones. I want to run a cycle of androhard v3 and androdrive. The goal is lean hard muscle and strength, has anyone cycled this combo if so would you recomend it? I want to try these products to turn up the volume on my strength and apperance. Also for this combo what would the best recomended PCT be? Thanks for any input you can give me.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i highly reccomend ibe epistane bro, some good sht right there

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty have used the combo you describe in fact AH and AD are our more popular choices. Check out our sub-forum here for some logs and over at our home site.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly OP, while I think the AH/AD stack would do good for you, you should off on using it for a little while so that you can get those "back to the gym" results that come easy, then when things start slowing down, you can then add in the products and take it a step farther.

Havent used those products WAY to expensive for me i would run a cycle of one of the following if you dont want a bunch of water weight and want to stay lean/hard. Epistane/stanodrol/anavar/winstrol/ or any other dht based compounds. I would avoid superdrol b/c it is your ifrst cycle and it is very powerful

You seem to have an interest in recommending against our products in threads specifically concerning the products. While I don't care to convince you otherwise, I would be curious what your motive for it is. Remember, not everyone is on such a strict budget.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I said they are too expensive for me. I give advice based on my opinions obviously and i think there is a much more efficient way to achieve his goals than by using pps stuff. P.s. I never said it was bad or said dont use it, jsut said if i were in your shoes this is what i would do. And i have plenty of money i jsut use it wisely, no strict budget here.
Honestly OP, while I think the AH/AD stack would do good for you, you should off on using it for a little while so that you can get those "back to the gym" results that come easy, then when things start slowing down, you can then add in the products and take it a step farther.

You seem to have an interest in recommending against our products in threads specifically concerning the products. While I don't care to convince you otherwise, I would be curious what your motive for it is. Remember, not everyone is on such a strict budget.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I said they are too expensive for me. I give advice based on my opinions obviously and i think there is a much more efficient way to achieve his goals than by using pps stuff. P.s. I never said it was bad or said dont use it, jsut said if i were in your shoes this is what i would do. And i have plenty of money i jsut use it wisely, no strict budget here.
That answer seems pretty fair:)

I would say to OP --- I fyou want to "dive into" this steroidal game as SAFE AS POSSIBLE and take the most cautious route ensuring your endocrine system (HPTA) and testicles , and liver, kidneys, and lipids STAY AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE then starting with products that are NOT methylated (17AA)

would be of best interest to you --- Furuza-A dosed very high 400 mgs OR AndroHard + AndroDrive. OR AndroHard + AndroLean OR AndroHard + AndroEnhance,

-Matt