ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you my man. By the way, wasn't a Preworkout supposed to drop as well? I've been out of the loop sorry but I think I remember the ingredients getting tested in their final phase by the reps early last year if I'm not wrong? @brundel
We have a viable stim for the new pre workout. It's a work in progress. Brundel is only going to release it when he believes it's ready, and set apart from everything else on the market. Like Androgin. There is not anything on the market like it.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
@ValiantThor08 you haven’t gotten any reports of lethargy or anything with this have you? Bout to order, just checking on that last question

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are supposedly getting a new stim from BLR too. Is that still going to happen?
Yeah, I would love a new stim and a preworkout- of course I would combine them. I’m so tired of taking the same old shyt. At the same time, I’m also timid to experiment too much with other brands in fear that they will give me the shyts.

It seems like so long ago now (can’t even remember when) that I got a sample packet of the BLR preworkout formula at that time. Despite the drama it caused for a few individuals, I really enjoyed the experience and seemed like a great preworkout!

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ValiantThor08 you haven’t gotten any reports of lethargy or anything with this have you? Bout to order, just checking on that last question
No, no reports of lethargy. And when I ran one of the ingredients, had good energy.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so 2 capsules before bed on empty stomach? what about pre bed protein shake guys?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How safe would this be for a 21 year old to take? Been lifting on and off pretty seriously for a couple years and I'm very athletic. I've played around with epi and lax too in the past year. A little worried about fucking up my hormones with this product but really want to try it out. Any advice? PCT? Letrone? I guess a good question is how would this affect my natural hormone production in comparison to, lets say, Ostarine? I'm so ready to pull the trigger on this, just need some insight. Thanks:cool:
This is a great choice for someone your age specifically because you will get the benefits of the SARM and GH peptide without the suppression or negative side effects. No PCT needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge fan of all those products. I don’t anticipate stacking Vector with Androgin- I just got Vector in case I don’t end up tolerating or liking Androgin for whatever reason- and I know I will use it eventually. FD has been a staple of mine for many years, though I have been out for the past month or so. I will be stacking FD and Androgin.

Rebirth and Viron are top notch for my libido and well being- so I will be hopping right on those too!

Did you have any sides from Androgin? Such as lethargy, GI issues?
So far no side effects noted from anyone.
Presently there are a few guys running the full package and still no sides.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone link the logs on the different ingredients in a post here? If its not to much trouble 😁
None of the active ingredients are available anywhere else.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you my man. By the way, wasn't a Preworkout supposed to drop as well? I've been out of the loop sorry 😅 but I think I remember the ingredients getting tested in their final phase by the reps early last year if I'm not wrong? @brundel
Yup. I just took some of the stim. Its fantastic. Unfortunately in its natural form its not a powder so we are testing different ways of drying it. Patents have been filed though and synthesis is good to go. I dont have any estimates of time when it will be released but the whole industry will know when it happens. Its not everyday something like this happens.
This stuff dominates caffeine.
Is easily = to something like DMAA
More in the range of adderall or modafinil

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is almost near impossible. Id have to wake up hour earlier because i eat as soon as i get up.
THis is just a rule of thumb.
You can take it at any time you can take with food or without. For best GH boost take as far from a meal as possible.

My training partner has been taking 1 at 3pm and 1 before bed and he is looking nasty. Calorie deficit, just getting drier and harder every day.
One of the guys at the shop is taking in calorie surplus and is just taking whenever he can get it in, trying to take away from meals and hes steadily growing.

This stuff is super versatile.
Good on a cut/ deficit
Good on a growth phase / surplus.

Dont over think it :)
You will be happy with the results either way is my guess.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take it at any time you can take with food or without. For best GH boost take as far from a meal as possible.

My training partner has been taking 1 at 3pm and 1 before bed and he is looking nasty. Calorie deficit, just getting drier and harder every day.
One of the guys at the shop is taking in calorie surplus and is just taking whenever he can get it in, trying to take away from meals and hes steadily growing.

Good on a cut/ deficit

awesome thanks for saying that. I ordered 3 bottles, order number 12622. I am taking MK right now, i dose it on empty stomach so i will throw in Androgin at same time. Looking forward to results

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards

Good on a cut/ deficit

Sounds fantastic!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that is almost near impossible. Id have to wake up hour earlier because i eat as soon as i get up.
If you want the GH boost, take it a few hours after that meal. Wait 30 minutes to an hour to eat. Then dose again, about an hour before dinner.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
If you want the GH boost, take it a few hours after that meal. Wait 30 minutes to an hour to eat. Then dose again, about an hour before dinner.
This is based on the hypothesis that the GH spike only last 30minutes to 1 hour, probably best on a bulk?
If one is cutting, could it be a good idea to wait 2/3 hours after dinner and take it before bed, skipping pre-bed protein shake?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is based on the hypothesis that the GH spike only last 30minutes to 1 hour, probably best on a bulk?
If one is cutting, could it be a good idea to wait 2/3 hours after dinner and take it before bed, skipping pre-bed protein shake?
Sure. But even as Brundel said, Androgin is going to work great with or without food. However you can dose it, it's going to be great.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what we assume that like GHRPs we want to give it time to elevate GH before we introduce insulin.
But this is just to be safe. Mk677, another oral GH secretagogue has a 6 hr half life and can increase gh for up to 24 hours.
My guess is it wont be as brief as a water based injection.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Love hearing your partner doing so good on a cut with this, sounds like a lot of flexibility. It's great to see something innovative and outside the box, hopefully you have a home run with this!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bought forskolin for the wife, she wouldn't allow the budget for any androgin. Lol, the married life. Next round I'm on it. Let's see some logs shortly.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order for 2 Folli, 2 Han Swolo and 2 Androgin a few hours ago on the website and it got cancelled? @brundel @ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I placed an order for 2 Folli, 2 Han Swolo and 2 Androgin a few hours ago on the website and it got cancelled? @brundel @ValiantThor08
What was your order number?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bought forskolin for the wife, she wouldn't allow the budget for any androgin. Lol, the married life. Next round I'm on it. Let's see some logs shortly.
Use ur off shore bank account.. u got one right!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have a thread dedicated to how f'ed up USPS is right now...just wanted to give a headsup.
I must live in a good zone as packs coming from all over the county are getting here at most a day slower than pre-covid. I DO NOT live in a rich well off area either, we are in one of the most fled cities in one of the most fled states lol.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn’t help myself and made another BLR order lol

So picked up 4 Androgin, 1 Follidrone, 1 Nootrol and 1 Rebirth in total now.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be nice to see better stack options on the BLR website in the future.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send us a message through the contact page on our site.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 3, thx for the discount. How long does this stuff need to build in the body to notice results? Like 1-andro it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to “simmer”. Not a fair comparison as 1-Andro is hormonal but just an example!

Last edited:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the bottle recommendations state 1 morning and 1 night but any potential benefits from taking 30-60 mins prior to lifting? Specifically for the androgen receptor up regulation

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are thousands of orders. It will likely take a while to get em all out. The first batch is being processed now and should be ready tonight or tomorrow morning. Patience my friend.
What was the order count within the first several hours of it going live, by say like 4:11am ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 3, thx for the discount. How long does this stuff need to build in the body to notice results? Like 1-andro it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to “simmer”. Not a fair comparison as 1-Andro is hormonal but just an example!
I cant give you exacts on this. I would suggest 8 weeks though at least.
4 weeks you will see results but then its like stopping right when it gets good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the order count within the first several hours of it going live, by say like 4:11am ?
I think about 600 on the night of the 25th starting at 9pm-12am

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I cant give you exacts on this. I would suggest 8 weeks though at least.
4 weeks you will see results but then its like stopping right when it gets good.
No problem, I already got 3 bottles and will clear out all 3, I was just getting an idea for ballpark. The 1-andro 4 to 5 week mark is surprisingly accurate for the average populous

I’ve always wanted to incorporate a ginseng product in my supp regimen as I know the Chinese are big believers. They are adept on herbal remedies like green tea , gogi, etc ... I guess with 5,000 years of history someone eventually figures some stuff out lol

Last edited:
Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Is this given the green light for female athletes or should they wait and see some labs roll in first?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't know for sure. Tread lightly.
Low doses until you see how it effects them.