Androgin & Nootrol dosing protocol

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
I haven't really found a dosing protocol for Nootrol. Serving size is 2 caps. Are those to be taken at once, or spread through the day?
And how could this be combined with Androgin?

From what I've read here, I will be taking Androgin 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap somewhere before bed-time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nobody around with some info for this?
I take two caps of nootrol in the morning and for androgen one on morning one lunch one night but the label says one morning one night .

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to space out Nootrol by a couple hours. 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM rounds out the curve nicely. 2 at once can give me a slight headache

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take 1 cap of Androgen first thing in the morning and another 1 cap around an hour before sleep on an empty stomach.

I use Nootrol 3-4 days a week. I take 1 cap in the morning before work. Some days I don’t need the second capsule of it. On the days I do I take the second capsule in the afternoon. I use Nootrol at work and on days/nights I play in table tennis tournaments. It’s a solid nootropic.

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
Thanks for responding all.
I was planning to run Androgin as intented, but like the input of the either 1 cap of Nootrol or spaced out. I'll give both a try.
Maybe I'll take 1 cap of Nootrol in the morning and try a second cap somewhere before my workout with a pump product. Maybe it'll help with a good focus and mind-muscle connection.