ANDROGIN new Black lion Research ANABOLIC is here.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should one assume a hunger increase?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im back to 100%. Its just the process of cleaning out and sanitizing the operating spaces.
I would say if we push the timeline back 7-10 days from pre covid estimates we should hit the mark.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty cool how you handled your covid diagnosis with the public. That was refreshing to see. I will be ordering something from you soon to show support. Keep up the great work.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im back to 100%. Its just the process of cleaning out and sanitizing the operating spaces.
I would say if we push the timeline back 7-10 days from pre covid estimates we should hit the mark.
You speak in riddles, so much so that I went ahead and picked up 3 FD2's to hold me over until this releases. Ah, that BLR fix, got me like

Wolfhound123

Awards
So uh today is uh today . Really waiting for it to appear and order :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah launch has become second to protecting everyone.
But things are slowly going back to norm.
Production will start Monday and likely we will be able to start sales late next week.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will look FWD to trying this. I posted on here a couple years ago when I used Follidrone, I felt amazing on it, made good natty gains, I though it was spiked w/ something. I went and got bloods, all was perfect which showed me it was not spiked and very legit. I was never that pleased before w/ a natty supplement in my 40+ years of using them... Ive since gone on TRT when I turned 50, but I believe things like this can help even when on TRT... My TRT keeps my test levels in range, just like a normal natty person. I'm 95% natty I guess ;)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is there a difference between this and Actigin o/t not paying the licensing fee? Genuinely curious/no hate

*in reference to the panax
I'm assuming the extracts in AndroGin are different chemical compounds than what Actigin provides. Ours being more pro Anabolic in general.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there a difference between this and Actigin o/t not paying the licensing fee? Genuinely curious/no hate

*in reference to the panax
Interesting.
These 2 products are not even similar In fact they dont have any of the same ingredients at all.
Actigin uses panax notoginseng which is not panax ginseng. Its also mixed with another plant rosa roxburghii.
I dont see any standardization either. Or, its not listed or described in the labels. So are far as I can see its just plant material or at best a low grade extract of a completely different plant.
It is also generally used at 25-50mg.
So you tell me, do you see a difference?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figured it would I've last track of the number of bottles FD2 I've used over the years, dozens, one of my favs fo sho
I am with you! I was on here for years hearing people rav about it before I finally tried it...has pretty much been a staple supplement since!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As heavy resistance training stimulates and increases GH, with levels rising during and remaining elevated for hours after, would taking 1 cap pre-workout make Androgin even more effective?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love that you are running it through your site, you deserve that. Hope you make a killing with your innovation!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As heavy resistance training stimulates and increases GH, with levels rising during and remaining elevated for hours after, would taking 1 cap pre-workout make Androgin even more effective?
Possibly yes but its already high then. I suggest elevating it when its not normally high to keep anabolism moving.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the word bro.... trying to give u my cash asap
Our target launch date is Monday. Just trying to be realistic. We had to shut down the business for nearly 10 days due to covid and it took a bit to get back on track. Things are moving now though and we will work through the weekend to hopefully be ready then. Regardless we are very close.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Echinacoside, Acteoside and Tubuloside A increase growth hormone by mimicking ghrelin. Similar to how GHRP6 works and in this study with stronger effect at 30 min.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our target launch date is Monday. Just trying to be realistic. We had to shut down the business for nearly 10 days due to covid and it took a bit to get back on track. Things are moving now though and we will work through the weekend to hopefully be ready then. Regardless we are very close.
Can you give us an idea of the sale price?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited for this. Specifically interested in the GH release Brundel was talking about. I’m cutting till summer and want to see how this helps things.

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
We will likely have a sitewide 20% off sale. So Androgin and everything else will be on sale. This is so if you want something else on top of Androgin youll also get a discount there.
What would you recommend it be stacked with for a leaner bulk/recomp. Looking to crush the next 8 weeks and would definitely love to take advantage of this sale

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would combine androgin with Follidrone for the lean muscle.
If your looking for 8 weeks I would say 8 weeks Androgin and Follidrone and add Exotherm and Letrone the last week for the fat burning and hardening.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to run Androgin solo for 8 weeks first to see the effects it has as a stand alone. Then if I see results I'll combine the Follidrone with it next run. This way I don't skew it and work myself into having to combine the two every time not knowing what could be working.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hold your breath guys, it is almost here!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to run Androgin solo for 8 weeks first to see the effects it has as a stand alone. Then if I see results I'll combine the Follidrone with it next run. This way I don't skew it and work myself into having to combine the two every time not knowing what could be working.
Go ahead and get 3 bottles, you are going to want to run for 12 weeks :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were already running MK-677 would that overshadow some of the expected benefits of Androgin?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you were already running MK-677 would that overshadow some of the expected benefits of Androgin?
Only the GH/hunger aspect. Androgin is directly anabolic, where MK is anabolic by increasing IGF. I don't see a problem running them together.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. If anything they will work well together. Just expect the normal side effects of exceptionally high GH levels.

kid amnesiac

Awards
I plan to do a long cycle of 11-Keto & eventually Dienolone to shred for summer. Any advantage to adding this or should I
Buy a bunch & save for pct?