AndroDrive...it just may save the world

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been on Primordials forums before, they tell people with MPB to stear clear of AndroHard
That doesn't equate to everyone, key word is MPB, and in that case If you have MPB and want to keep your hair I would steer clear of any hormone

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't equate to everyone, key word is MPB, and in that case If you have MPB and want to keep your hair I would steer clear of any hormone
Ive taken tren, test winny all sorts of ****, but the only thing that made my hair fallout was dbol. Does that mean im prone to MPB? I dont think so, i think my body just hated that hormone lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive taken tren, test winny all sorts of ****, but the only thing that made my hair fallout was dbol. Does that mean im prone to MPB? I dont think so, i think my body just hated that hormone lol.
Depends...my statement was a general one...we were speaking of MPB yes?

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
Has anyone considered stacking Androseries with peptides? I've been searching but haven't found anything yet.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone considered stacking Androseries with peptides? I've been searching but haven't found anything yet.
Matt would know more about this since he has experience with the two I believe. Shoot him a PM and he will be more than happy to help you out on any questions.

Sonntag

Awards
Started my 8-weeks cycle today.
Frist week with 3 caps a day.

We´ll see what happens :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya we would certainly appreciate any feedback bud:)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
if u want to completely hate on a product or company, go to bb dot com. you will be surrounded with people just like you
Agreed , besides he doesnt know Neurogenesis is not that far off , and also not impossible lol...but that is recent research so I'll give him a pass on that hehe...

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Rumor has it that AndroDrive and AndroHard are going to have some changes made to them.

Might want to stock up.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Any word on AD dosing? I see a lot of people only running 3 caps ED, any reasoning behind this? Recommended is 6ED.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Any word on AD dosing? I see a lot of people only running 3 caps ED, any reasoning behind this? Recommended is 6ED.
Some people all they need is 3 because its more then enough for them, remember everyone will respond different. Just try 3 caps for like a few days and if you need more go to 6 :)

steppinRazor

Awards
I've seem it stated a few times that ppl are getting the same results at lower dose..if that's the case I say why not

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people all they need is 3 because its more then enough for them, remember everyone will respond different. Just try 3 caps for like a few days and if you need more go to 6 :)
Exactly. Although I tried 3 caps and found myself enjoying more at 4,5, and 6 respectively. To others it makes no difference.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Exactly. Although I tried 3 caps and found myself enjoying more at 4,5, and 6 respectively. To others it makes no difference.
I wonder whats happens if you pop 12 of them.!! lol jk. I hope on day I'll be able to run a bottle of this and see how it goes :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder whats happens if you pop 12 of them.!! lol jk. I hope on day I'll be able to run a bottle of this and see how it goes :)
Go for it, I have tried 9 and it made me too lethargic (one of the changes we are making)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Go for it, I have tried 9 and it made me too lethargic (one of the changes we are making)
New version? If so maybe keep me in mind I would love to be sponsored for this product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The changes being made... I know it's selfish, because the product works that good for me and I really would not want anything to change... Are you just reducing the content of the benzoflavones? One bottle lasts me 2 months almost and I can say that it's just right with my brain chemistry. I gotta say that it would be very, very disappointing if I have to recalibrate the dose just to keep my quality of life on par with what it does now.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm I always attributed my lethargy to dieting down while on AD but I guess i did get pretty foggy in the head even after eating carbs

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The changes being made... I know it's selfish, because the product works that good for me and I really would not want anything to change... Are you just reducing the content of the benzoflavones? One bottle lasts me 2 months almost and I can say that it's just right with my brain chemistry. I gotta say that it would be very, very disappointing if I have to recalibrate the dose just to keep my quality of life on par with what it does now.
Simply a reduction of sedative effects of 7,8 benzo -- nothing to alarm yourself with it will only improve

-Matt

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Simply a reduction of sedative effects of 7,8 benzo -- nothing to alarm yourself with it will only improve

-Matt
Praise Jesus! I was on amber alert ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering what type of pct this would require as I know it says it does. What have you done as far as pct and cycling this in and out?
For example, do you follow the time on plus pct = time off? Or do you think it's more mild and a 8 week on plus 4 weeks pct then maybe 4 weeks off then restart?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what type of pct this would require as I know it says it does. What have you done as far as pct and cycling this in and out?
For example, do you follow the time on plus pct = time off? Or do you think it's more mild and a 8 week on plus 4 weeks pct then maybe 4 weeks off then restart?
To be honest mattrag, I took this product for about 4 months (2 bottles at 3 caps per day) and ran out and fell into a deep depression... didn't know that for me the neural effects would be my saving grace... then when I started taking it again after I moved, started coming back to life and getting things done again and came to support my once made statement that, "I'm hooked on this stuff for life," with the evidence that the calibrated amounts of pregnenolone and DHEA give me a better quality of life. Too much stress paralyzes me, as I've had atypical depression for a while and the AD probably held off any post acute withdrawal I'd have from long term steroid use and/or opiate use. I'm sure it's probably a little suppressive, but for what it's worth, the stimulating effect that it has on the mind is all I really need. When I'm on TRT doses of testosterone, I don't 'feel' anything except high blood pressure. With this, I feel like I am 18 as far as sex drive and decreased need for sleep, increased reflexes, and the lack of hesitation, etc. I have decreased anxiety on AD and my body is just ready to get moving. I started Testforce 2 again just now and I think it's enough to keep from having suppression. Pregnenolone hasn't been shown to be suppressive and a good amount converts to DHEA. I don't really know what the PCT would be like, but if I had to discontinue AD I would continue to take a pregnenolone supplement. It's 3am now and I will probably lay down and sleep in 15 minutes and wake up 5 hours later, ready to go. I personally believe that anti-depressants such as SSRIs screw up hormonal levels far worse than AD ever could hold a candle to.

Sorry for the rant and not being able to answer your question about PCT, but I will get a lab test done soon, for when I go see my psych I will tell him to write a script for liver (need it anyway) and to include testosterone and relevant hormones that can be tested as well.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I've been on AndroHard V3 for 16 weeks with no hair loss.

Sorry to disappoint.
all that means is that you aren't prone to MPB. it doesn't mean DHT doesn't cause hairloss.

duh?

I am happy for you, though. DHT pro hormones like androhard and stanodrol are way cool.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
all that means is that you aren't prone to MPB. it doesn't mean DHT doesn't cause hairloss.

duh?

I am happy for you, though. DHT pro hormones like androhard and stanodrol are way cool.
Actually I am prone.

In the future I would like to run AH at 9 caps a day. Running 8 caps a day was a lot of fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest mattrag, I took this product for about 4 months (2 bottles at 3 caps per day) and ran out and fell into a deep depression... didn't know that for me the neural effects would be my saving grace... then when I started taking it again after I moved, started coming back to life and getting things done again and came to support my once made statement that, "I'm hooked on this stuff for life," with the evidence that the calibrated amounts of pregnenolone and DHEA give me a better quality of life. Too much stress paralyzes me, as I've had atypical depression for a while and the AD probably held off any post acute withdrawal I'd have from long term steroid use and/or opiate use. I'm sure it's probably a little suppressive, but for what it's worth, the stimulating effect that it has on the mind is all I really need. When I'm on TRT doses of testosterone, I don't 'feel' anything except high blood pressure. With this, I feel like I am 18 as far as sex drive and decreased need for sleep, increased reflexes, and the lack of hesitation, etc. I have decreased anxiety on AD and my body is just ready to get moving. I started Testforce 2 again just now and I think it's enough to keep from having suppression. Pregnenolone hasn't been shown to be suppressive and a good amount converts to DHEA. I don't really know what the PCT would be like, but if I had to discontinue AD I would continue to take a pregnenolone supplement. It's 3am now and I will probably lay down and sleep in 15 minutes and wake up 5 hours later, ready to go. I personally believe that anti-depressants such as SSRIs screw up hormonal levels far worse than AD ever could hold a candle to.

Sorry for the rant and not being able to answer your question about PCT, but I will get a lab test done soon, for when I go see my psych I will tell him to write a script for liver (need it anyway) and to include testosterone and relevant hormones that can be tested as well.
Nah man it's all good. Thanks for replying. Perhaps I'll give this a shot sometime later. Quality of life is damn important.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Actually I am prone.

In the future I would like to run AH at 9 caps a day. Running 8 caps a day was a lot of fun.
you can't be that prone. not exhibiting hairloss from what is effictively, DHT. are you taking any 5AR inhibitors ? topical or systemic? hair growth treatments? stimulants of any kind? I'm interested.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
you can't be that prone. not exhibiting hairloss from what is effictively, DHT. are you taking any 5AR inhibitors ? topical or systemic? hair growth treatments? stimulants of any kind? I'm interested.
You're right, You know me better than I do. No, No, No and Coffee in the morning.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
You're right, You know me better than I do. No, No, No and Coffee in the morning.
as much as I appreciate sarcasm, it loses the comedic element when typed. why do you think you're so prone? I'm interested because I exhibit hairloss from stimulants such as nicotine or high amounts of caffeine....due to their vasoconstrictive nature.

i wouldn't say i am necessarily prone to hairloss since i'm going to be 26 soon and i don't have male pattern shedding.....i just notice hair on my pillow.

I couldn't determine whether i was losing more hair while taking stanodrol because of this

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
as much as I appreciate sarcasm, it loses the comedic element when typed. why do you think you're so prone? I'm interested because I exhibit hairloss from stimulants such as nicotine or high amounts of caffeine....due to their vasoconstrictive nature.

i wouldn't say i am necessarily prone to hairloss since i'm going to be 26 soon and i don't have male pattern shedding.....i just notice hair on my pillow.

I couldn't determine whether i was losing more hair while taking stanodrol because of this
My grandpa was nearly bald by 35, my dad was nearly bald by 35, my brother is looking pretty thin up top at 31. Hell even my mom is starting to thin but shes in her 60s.

I have high peeks, but they've been that way since I was about 16. I freaked out at first but they haven't creeped up too much. Luckily i'm in my early 20's and they will probably find a cure for hair loss soon haha.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really is per the individual, we even have some who claim that their hair is thicker after using AH (I'm not saying a DHT based hormone is not conducive to hair loss)