AndroDrive...it just may save the world

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this question has probably already been addressed, and or might sound stupid, but if AndroDrive is taken at full dose ran for 4 weeks, or half dose for 8 weeks, will it raise you test high enough to need PCT?!
A PCT would need to be minimal at best. Eric has stated that TCF-1 would be more than adequate. A Rep coupon can secure you a discount on the TCF-1 as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A PCT would need to be minimal at best. Eric has stated that TCF-1 would be more than adequate. A Rep coupon can secure you a discount on the TCF-1 as well.
Yes we recommend a PCT after all AndroSeries products including AndroDrive

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I still have a bottle of Erase left, do you think i could dose it at 2 per day for 2/3 weeks and that be enough pct? just need a second opinion. thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How well do you think it would stack with m1d black/katanadrol/halodrol? :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I still have a bottle of Erase left, do you think i could dose it at 2 per day for 2/3 weeks and that be enough pct? just need a second opinion. thanks
I feel that DAA/erase combo would more than likely be sufficient

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it's basically DHEA of some sort, I got a helluva deal on it and wanted a test base anyways, cuz if my libido goes down I might end up single and a sad panda-beast.

ManBeast

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is an offer I'd love to try it on my next PH run.
Unfortunately it is not, I cant authorize any fully sponsored logs, but I can hook you up with a discount :)

Honestly, it will be fine, suppression is really minimal on it. If you wanted to be extra sure, grab a bottle of TCF-1. I can provide a discount for that as well :)
How well do you think it would stack with m1d black/katanadrol/halodrol? :D
Ha, I think it would. The m1d is a 4dhea product isnt it? I know they are marketing it as a test base but didnt see what was in it.

I feel that DAA/erase combo would more than likely be sufficient
It would be.

it's basically DHEA of some sort, I got a helluva deal on it and wanted a test base anyways, cuz if my libido goes down I might end up single and a sad panda-beast.

ManBeast
The Drive would work with it to combat lethargy as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Unfortunately it is not, I cant authorize any fully sponsored logs, but I can hook you up with a discount :)

he wants to talk to the person that can ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Figured I'd throw in some user review on AndroDrive for those looking to buy...Bought it when it first come out and was great stuff. Become super healthy with eating and cut down on my *cough *cough herbal medication. My mind did feel stronger but I perfered being on the internet rather than gym for some reason? Really wanted to read and create something but unfortunately after three weeks and taking full doses I didnt really experience the same effects. Maybe I burned out my mind? lol ..Also the first week to two weeks, my dreams were INSANE, I was able to control factors during dreams and actually fight back in nightmares.:)AR15firing:zombies ) Anyway jus my 2 cents

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I'd throw in some user review on AndroDrive for those looking to buy...Bought it when it first come out and was great stuff. Become super healthy with eating and cut down on my *cough *cough herbal medication. My mind did feel stronger but I perfered being on the internet rather than gym for some reason? Really wanted to read and create something but unfortunately after three weeks and taking full doses I didnt really experience the same effects. Maybe I burned out my mind? lol ..Also the first week to two weeks, my dreams were INSANE, I was able to control factors during dreams and actually fight back in nightmares.:)AR15firing:zombies ) Anyway jus my 2 cents
Odd that you seemed to build a tolerance to it, at least in terms of effectiveness. Either way, thank you for sharing your feedback, much appreciated. What dose did you run it at?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Would you feel the initial mental effect of androdrive from your first dose?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
w/ the grapefruit extract in the Andro series what kind of things should be avoided or careful taking? ie cut ephedrine does in half if taken w/ it? I'm not sure if it will increase absorption of other compounds

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you feel the initial mental effect of androdrive from your first dose?
I didn't, and I would expect most won't. It had a build over time effect, and I remember sending Eric the "Holy **** I love this stuff" email about 1 week into my cycle.

w/ the grapefruit extract in the Andro series what kind of things should be avoided or careful taking? ie cut ephedrine does in half if taken w/ it? I'm not sure if it will increase absorption of other compounds
Yes, grapefruit extract will inhibit certain enzymes, most notably an enzyme heavily utilized in metabolism of drugs, CYP3A4. We provide some information on drug interactions here.

Even if you are taking something not found on this list, it is recommended you do a quick google for the drug and "grapefruit" and see if any interaction has been noted.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long of a increased window of absorption are we looking at? (will it only increase if taken simultaneously or is there a few hours?)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long of a increased window of absorption are we looking at? (will it only increase if taken simultaneously or is there a few hours?)
No in reality it will be all day, I would just start out at a much lower dose and go from there.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well sounds like this will help give ya the most bang for your buck w/ other supps but I'm a little worried about increasing absorption too much. My second day of AD I woke up took my last LX and then fifteen mins later a slin sane before my preworkout meal and the rest of the day I had a raging headache/ Checked my BP and heart rate and everything was fine just the pounding non stop headache.
I wonder if this would help make my last bottle of DCP last a little longer.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DAMN! I knew there was a reason I was able to decrease my meds :p

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ya, although we don't condone this without medical supervision
I wouldn't condone it either. Though I was already titrating down the dosage under medical advice (I basically just told my doc what I was doing), but I will let my pdoc know about the grapefruit extract.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well sounds like this will help give ya the most bang for your buck w/ other supps but I'm a little worried about increasing absorption too much. My second day of AD I woke up took my last LX and then fifteen mins later a slin sane before my preworkout meal and the rest of the day I had a raging headache/ Checked my BP and heart rate and everything was fine just the pounding non stop headache.
I wonder if this would help make my last bottle of DCP last a little longer.
What is the ingredient in slin sane? This is the second time I think I recall hpb from a combo of it with Andro-

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like just a random experience how are things going McBurly?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, 11 days in and I'm really starting to notice the effects. My endurance and recovery is surprising me. My feet cramping up and/or going numb seem to be the only thing stopping me during cardio. An hour after a grueling session w/ my trainer followed by 20mins cardio and I feel like I could go work out again. At times my appetite is completely gone and other times I'm ravenous. Sleep seems to keep getting better and better.
Typically I'm a heavy stim user to get up and going in the morning and keep me motivated but I'm barely even consuming caffeine right now.
Last night I took 400-500mg CoQ10 after seeing FoG's comments regarding AD/CoQ10 and felt a huge rush of energy. Like I was hyper, or taking caffeine for the first time. It made me more talkative and energetic. It keep just be the AD starting to fully kick in but I didn't notice these effects until 30-60mins after taking the dose of CoQ10 so who knows.
I have also noticed things that would once cause me anxiety don't anymore (could be from lack of stims lately as well).
I plan on running AD for at least 2 months so I will have plenty of feedback, currently trying to drop a lot of fat. I'm seeing a PT twice a week and taking body measurements/weight bi-monthly so hopefully I'll be able to give even more solid feedback on everything as time passes.

A side effect I have noticed is increased thirst/sweating.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
I've seen so much positive feedback about this, absolutely can't wait to give it a whirl!!!! :dance:

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
anyone have any thoughts on using focus xt and piracetam with androdrive? Also seems to me that a lot of people are running 3 caps ED rather than the 6 ED solo, any reasons behind this? I'm still planning on 6 ED unless I hear something to discourage me otherwise.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone have any thoughts on using focus xt and piracetam with androdrive? Also seems to me that a lot of people are running 3 caps ED rather than the 6 ED solo, any reasons behind this? I'm still planning on 6 ED unless I hear something to discourage me otherwise.
Go for it, I was using something similar for a bit. I do recommend you try a lower dose though since there is synergy. I started out at 3 and bumped to 6, I have since gone back down to 3 with no discernible difference. So if I can run 3 caps with the same effects my bottle lasts longer:)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
if u want to completely hate on a product or company, go to bb dot com. you will be surrounded with people just like you
What you just typed was one of the most accurate statements of ALL-TIME. If I could rep every single post you've ever posted I would pay an intern to do it for me. That's how important your statement is. NUCLEARLY REPPED!

steppinRazor

Awards
lol...i mean i guess.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you just typed was one of the most accurate statements of ALL-TIME. If I could rep every single post you've ever posted I would pay an intern to do it for me. That's how important your statement is. NUCLEARLY REPPED!
wow, and I thought I hated that place, haha..

BTW, don't pay the intern. Just give them college credit.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Go for it, I was using something similar for a bit. I do recommend you try a lower dose though since there is synergy. I started out at 3 and bumped to 6, I have since gone back down to 3 with no discernible difference. So if I can run 3 caps with the same effects my bottle lasts longer:)
thx, since I will be running it solo would it be okay to run 3ED for 16 weeks or would that be too much? Or I could split it into 2x8weeks @ 3 caps ED. Also could this be run as a bridge either solo or with Ostarine between and 8week Andro hard cycle and a Helladrol cycle?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx, since I will be running it solo would it be okay to run 3ED for 16 weeks or would that be too much? Or I could split it into 2x8weeks @ 3 caps ED. Also could this be run as a bridge either solo or with Ostarine between and 8week Andro hard cycle and a Helladrol cycle?
You can run it for 16 weeks, I wouldn't see an issue. You can also run it with those products, I would just discontinue usage during PCTs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I agree with HTS, in fact I have been on now for around 6 weeks and will continue on for another 10 at least (3 caps) I am also adding in Ostarine soon so I can let you know how that goes.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Ya I agree with HTS, in fact I have been on now for around 6 weeks and will continue on for another 10 at least (3 caps) I am also adding in Ostarine soon so I can let you know how that goes.
would be greatly appreciated. I'm waiting for Ironmag to release theirs and still trying to decide dosing schedule for osta. Seems like there's no reason to go over 50mg ed.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is that
AH or AD? Either will work great, although AH is a better choice as a standalone, in fact we have had many use it in this fashion with success.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the doc prescribed Trazadone in lieu of the more potent sleep meds so I would have something that would relax me into sleep as opposed to knock me out.
just had to explain to my pt what traz is haha

Its actually not a sleep med per se. It is sometimes prescribed for depression and works on serotonin. It isn't something that knocks you out, more of something that will help you relax. I've never tried ambien so I couldn't compare the two.
ambien is used for insomnia. i would suggest looking into ambien cr. it releases more than once and actually KEEPS you asleep vs regular ambien which has a short/fast onset, peak, duration. normal ambien is just used to fall asleep. hope this helps.