Androcrine and Beast73 Log/Non-Sponsored

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello to My Brothers and Sisters of AnabolicMinds.com!

I will be doing a 8 week run with BPS Androcrine,but I have been using it for the last 10 days at 8 pumps a day so I decide to log it..
When I saw this product by BPS the first thing came to My mind was better Joints,and it might help me with my right knee and right arm..

My weight is 245,height 6'2,and body fat is around 15-18% give or take. I workout 5 days a week no cardio in the last 8 months due to right knee.

I will be keeping My workouts simple when logging them,which I try to work each major body part twice a week. So let me get to explaining about the first 10 days of using this BPS Androcrine..

This Product is amazing to My joints and Muscles.. My workouts has been great due to the increasing of Strength,Endurance,and less time resting.

My right arm has been feeling better in the last 2 days as well. Muscles has been fuller and blue veins has appeared in the Chest and Shoulders..

I apply 4pumps of Androcrine after shower in the mornings before workouts, 2pumps after I shower at the gym before going to work,and two pumps 3 hours before going to bed.. So far Androcrine is a great product,also I purchased 4 bottles when the introduction special was going.

I welcome anyone to my Log.. I am open to any Question pertaining to My workouts and to BPS Androcrine results that I am Experiencing..

Scooby tuna

Awards
Hi im very interested in how this product works, im currently on first week of dermacrine and loving it.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Chest workout today was Awesome! Sweating has increase during workout session and My recovering time from workouts session has been Great. I am starting to see more new veins in the legs and arms.. Muscles are fuller and Strength is still increasing,and My right arm and knee is feeling better every day.
I feel so good today that I might go back to the Gym and do legs tonight after work..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 13/ Back Workout.

Warm up/Jump Rope 15min.

Close-Grip pull down/10sets

Wide-Grip seated cable row/10sets

One-arm dumbbell row/7sets

Bent-over row/Upright row/8sets

Straight-arm pulldown/7sets

I could have stayed in the Gym for another hour. Joints feel really good,Right arm feels good,and Right knee feeling better also..The Pump in My Shoulders,Lats,and arms was awesome. Strength is getting better every workout,and less resting between sets.

I am at work right now and feeling really Good! I can't wait until tomorrow for my Chest workout Session..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro, I didn't know you had this log up! I am subbed in! Im loving my Androcrine! And get used to blowing it out at the gym, but feeling like you have another hour left! Keep rockin it!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn bro, I didn't know you had this log up! I am subbed in! Im loving my Androcrine! And get used to blowing it out at the gym, but feeling like you have another hour left! Keep rockin it!!
Welcome FireTitan.. My Joints feels Brand New, and I am Loving it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome FireTitan.. My Joints feels Brand New, and I am Loving it!
Great to hear. FYI, I have a pretty bad shoulder, rotator cuff tear. I started putting 1-2 of my pumps directly onto it, and what do ya know, its better. Obviously not 100%, but enough Ive been making movements with weight that I could not previously do. And overall, Im lifting weight I haven't lifted in years! It's incredible!! Glad to be apart of your log, and Ill continue to monitor!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight 245 this morning.. Shoulders feeling a little sore,but I am feeling really good and alert..
Going to the gym this morning and hitting Chest/Biceps..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 14/Chest & Biceps

Jump Rope 10min

Decline Barbell 8 sets

Incline Barbell 8 sets

Flat Barbell 8 sets

Pec-deck 7 sets
Cross-Over 7 sets

Standing Barbell Curls 5 sets
Standing Dumbbell Curls 5 sets
Standing Hammer Curls 7 sets

Workout was really Sweaty and intense today.. My shoulders was sore this morning,but after apply Androcrine the soreness was gone..

Right arm still feeling good and the Recovery time between sets is short and sweet.. Strength level is still increasing and My Joints feel so Good!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14/Chest & Biceps

Jump Rope 10min

Decline Barbell 8 sets

Incline Barbell 8 sets

Flat Barbell 8 sets

Pec-deck 7 sets
Cross-Over 7 sets

Standing Barbell Curls 5 sets
Standing Dumbbell Curls 5 sets
Standing Hammer Curls 7 sets

Workout was really Sweaty and intense today.. My shoulders was sore this morning,but after apply Androcrine the soreness was gone..

Right arm still feeling good and the Recovery time between sets is short and sweet.. Strength level is still increasing and My Joints feel so Good!
Keep getting it buddy!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day16/Weight 246.5

Going into the gym this morning feeling good and strong! Today will be Abs,Shoulders,Back,and Triceps..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shoulders
Standing/Side Laterals 7sets
Front Dumbbell Raise 7sets
Behind-Neck Barbell Press 7sets
Front Barbell Press 7sets

Back
Wide-Grip Pull-ups 4sets
Seated pull down wide grip row 8sets
One-Arm dumbbell Row 7sets
Bent-Over barbell Row 8sets

Triceps
Rope Press-Down 5sets
V-Bar Press Down 5sets
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Extension 5sets

Workout today was Easy and Smooth.. I have started to pack on some size to My Chest,Shoulders,and Back..
I have gain 1.5 pounds due to Muscle gain,and I am Loving the Recovery time between workout sessions..
Androcrine is really helping me with My right arm that has been bothering me for Months now,and I am moving more weights than I have in months.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders

Back
Wide-Grip Pull-ups 4sets

Triceps
Rope Press-Down 5sets
V-Bar Press Down 5sets

Workout today was Easy and Smooth.. I have started to pack on some size to My Chest,Shoulders,and Back..
I have gain 1.5 pounds due to Muscle gain,and I am Loving the Recovery time between workout session..
Androcrine is really helping me with My right arm that has been bothering me for Months now,and I am moving more weights than I have in months.
Outstanding!! Glad to see you making gains, and with less hinderance from a nagging injury. Its an awesome feeling, Im loving my Androcrine too!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders

Back
Wide-Grip Pull-ups 4sets

Triceps
Rope Press-Down 5sets
V-Bar Press Down 5sets

I have gain 1.5 pounds due to Muscle gain,and I am Loving the Recovery time between workout session..
Outstanding!! Glad to see you making gains, and with less hinderance from a nagging injury. Its an awesome feeling, Im loving my Androcrine too!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders

Back
Wide-Grip Pull-ups 4sets

Triceps
Rope Press-Down 5sets
V-Bar Press Down 5sets

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Subbed. Sounds like you're killing it bro!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in... a little late... but in.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 20/ This morning was the first day back in the gym since Saturday,but I have been dosing Androcrine 5 pumps a day.

Chest/Biceps

Dumbbell Decline Press/8sets

Butterflys/8sets

Incline Dumbbell Press/8sets

Cable Flys/8sets

Biceps

Standing Barbell Curls/7sets
Seated Dumbell Curls/7sets
Hammer Curls/8sets

This morning I felt so Good,and I was moving the weights with no Problem.. The Endurance is amazing, My right knee is getting better every day.. I am back dosing 8 pumps a day and on My off day I will be dosing 4-5 pumps.. I have not received any side effects,other than Heavy sweating during workouts sessions..

mtmrfz

Androcrine is getting amazing reviews from all the loggers right now. It is quite interesting since I haven't seen a lax product get so much respect. Have you noticed anything from Anogenin?
To me it seems that lax is hit or miss depending on the person, but I haven't read about Androcrine "missing" from anyone yet.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Androcrine is getting amazing reviews from all the loggers right now. It is quite interesting since I haven't seen a lax product get so much respect. Have you noticed anything from Anogenin?
To me it seems that lax is hit or miss depending on the person, but I haven't read about Androcrine "missing" from anyone yet.
Anogenin didn't give me Endurance and the Strength Level like Androcrine.. Plus the Joints improvement and the recovery time between workout sessions..

mtmrfz

Anogenin didn't give me Endurance and the Strength Level like Androcrine.. Plus the Joints improvement and the recovery time between workout sessions..
Now joint improvement is actually a nice addition. I believe you've took a joint support supp before,if yes, how would you compare the effects? I mean it might be just a slight improvement,but any improvement in the joint section is a win in my book

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 21/ Back Attack

Jump Rope 10min

Wide-Grip Pull-up/5sets

Decline-Bench Dumbbell Pull-Over/5sets

One-Arm Dumbbell Row/8sets

Front Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown/10sets

Seated Cable Row/10sets

Standing T-Bar Row/5sets

Barbell Deadlift/5sets

Upright-Row/5sets

This Morning I had a great Back workout session.. I am getting more Fuller in the Shoulders and Back area,and My right arm is feeling really good..

I also noticed my arms are getting more leaner,and my Joints feels Awesome.. What I love about Androcrine is the Recovery time between sets..

Tomorrow will be ABS,Shoulders,and Triceps..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day22: Shoulders/Triceps

Morning Weight 247

Jump Rope 15min

SHOULDERS

Standing Lateral raise 7sets

Front Dumbbell raise 7sets

Standing Behind Neck Barbell Press 10sets

Standing Front Barbell Press 7sets

Seated Dumbbell Press 5sets

Reverse Fly Machine 5sets

TRICEPS
Floor Ez-Bar Extensions 5sets

Rope Pressdown 8set

Overhead Rope Ext. 5sets

Woke up this morning,and I had a pump in my Chest,Shoulders,Arms,and Midsection was tight.. WoW! I said to Myself..

Work Session today was Awesome! I was Moving the weights really smooth with a Perfect form.. My Joints feeling Great and Strength Level is still increasing..

I do believe the Sweet Spot for Androcrine is at 8 pumps a day to get the full effect,and the overall Performance as you see in My Log..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day22: Shoulders/Triceps

Morning Weight 247

Jump Rope 15min

SHOULDERS

Standing Lateral raise 7sets

Front Dumbbell raise 7sets

Standing Behind Neck Barbell Press 10sets

Standing Front Barbell Press 7sets

Seated Dumbbell Press 5sets

Reverse Fly Machine 5sets

TRICEPS
Floor Ez-Bar Extensions 5sets

Rope Pressdown 8set

Overhead Rope Ext. 5sets

Woke up this morning,and I had a pump in my Chest,Shoulders,Arms,and Midsection was tight.. WoW! I said to Myself..

Work Session today was Awesome! I was Moving the weights really smooth with a Perfect form.. My Joints feeling Great and Strength Level is still increasing..

I do believe the Sweet Spot for Androcrine is at 8 pumps a day to get the full effect,and the overall Performance as you see in My Log..
I definitely could tell the difference when I went to 8. Great workout, makes me want to go in right now!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 23
Resting today,But will be hitting Shoulders/Back tomorrow..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally I got back in the gym this morning..

Day 27/Legs

Jump Rope 15min

Leg Press/7sets

Romanian DeadLift/5sets

Leg Ext. 5sets

Lying leg curl/5sets

Dumbbell Lunges/5sets

Androcrine has really help me push more weight during my workout sessions,due to better Joints and Strength improvement..

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Androcrine has really help me push more weight during my workout sessions,due to better Joints and Strength improvement..
Joint health improvement makes it that much better, I ran some pBold a few months ago and it knocked my shoulder pain down about 4 notches.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Joint health improvement makes it that much better, I ran some pBold a few months ago and it knocked my shoulder pain down about 4 notches.
It really has help me a lot with my Joints and Shoulders..

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
It really has help me a lot with my Joints and Shoulders..
Glad to hear. Nothing aggravates me more than when my shoulder acts up and I have to tone it down with chest training. Luckily, I haven't had many issues recently but it's always in the back of my mind.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 28/ Shoulders

Standing Side Lateral Raise/7sets

Seated Front Barbell Press/10sets

Seated Behind-Neck Press/10sets

Front Barbell Raise/7sets

Upright Row EZ-Bar 10sets

Workout this morning was Great! Endurance Level is still high,and Strength Level is still the same..

Monday I will be adding T2 by Mind and Muscle,dosing 2ML in the Morning and 2ML in the Evening.

Scooby tuna

Awards
You definitely have endurance going 10 sets mate

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 29/ Back/Triceps

Jump Rope 10min

BACK

Front Seated Pull-Down/10sets

Seated Cable Row/10sets

One-Arm Dumbbell Row 7sets

Bent-Over Barbell Row/7sets

Upright Row/8sets

TRICEPS

Rope Press Down/8sets

Dumbbell Lying Down Triceps EXT/7sets

Dips/7sets

My Workout this morning was vey Intense and Awesome.. My Body weight is 247 and holding, Joints is feeling really good..

I am still moving through My workout session really smooth without any pain.. I am Loving the Recovery time that I receive day by day..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 30/ Chest and Biceps

Dumbbell Decline/ 10sets

Dumbbell Incline/10sets

Dumbbell Flat/10sets

Standing Cable Flys/8sets

Pec-Deck/7sets

Biceps

Standing Dumbbell Curls/7sets

Seated Dumbbell Curls/7sets

Cable Curls/7sets

Hammer Curls/7sets

Another Hard Awesome workout today.. I had a Great overall upper body Pump,Great Endurance,and with a Speedy recovery between workout session..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day32/

Jump Rope 15min

BACK

Seated Lat-Down/11sets

Seated Row/9sets

Dumbbell Row/8sets

Bent-Over Row/7sets

Upright-Row/7sets

Awesome work this morning as usual, and I started My T2 this morning at 2ml before workout.. I will start dosing androcrine at 5 pumps a day and dosing T2 4ml a day..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 33/ Shoulders/ Morning Weight 246

Dumbbell Side-Laterals 10sets

Dumbbell Front-Raises/10sets

Dumbbell Single-Arm Press/7sets

Front Barbell Press/7sets

Behind-Neck Press/5sets

Dumbbell Shrugs/8sets

I am really enjoying Androcrine, I have put on 3 pounds of Lean Muscle and my lifts has increased..

The Endurance and Recovery that you get from Androcrine between workouts,and day by day is Amazing! to me that is..

My Workouts has been Quick and Smooth without any pain and zero sides..

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Has your diet remained the same through out and if so are you eating a surplus of calories? Impressive results regardless.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 34/ Chest/Biceps

Dumbbell Decline/9sets

Dumbbell Incline/8sets

Pec-Deck/7sets

Cable Flys/8sets

Dumbbell Flat Bench/7sets

BICEPS

Seated Dumbbell Curls/10sets

Cable Curls/8sets

Hammer Curls/9sets

Awesome Workout today, and My Joints are feeling amazing! My waistline is down 1 inch and I am feeling Great..