abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now because of this sale idk if I should go with AE or AB with my Sd cycle. Hmmmmm. Any thoughts reps?

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for subbing to this thread. End Result - gain of 6 lbs(was looking for more oh well), strength increased around 10% in most lifts. Diet was in the 4k range everyday, sometimes more depending on the workload at the gym. Im weighing in about 182-183.

Pros: Strength gains were really nice, after coupon codes it wasnt too expensive, no reported side effects, libido actually went up on cycle, a fast drying gel
Cons: I noticed a slight skin irritation with the enhance(switched to applying to legs, and skin irritation went away), Not much help with joint pain(squats still hurt).

Overall I would give this stack an 8/10

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vpower thanks for the nice honest log.

seems you gained pure lean mass as you appear a bit fuller, yet remain same definition wise.

Good chest development --- Keep staying consistent with eating and you will get to a lean 190 lbs...

Lets go for a Mass + AE cycle next eh?

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vpower thanks for the nice honest log.

seems you gained pure lean mass as you appear a bit fuller, yet remain same definition wise.

Good chest development --- Keep staying consistent with eating and you will get to a lean 190 lbs...

Lets go for a Mass + AE cycle next eh?

-Matt
He could do that too.. :D