andro results

calvin6697

Awards
What type of results has anyone had using androgel? As far as elevations in Total T and free. Thanks!

biker340

Awards
On 2.5 mgs/d. I went from a TT 117 to 202 and free went from 27 to 48 ( 50-200 scale). My doc just bumped me to 5 mgs/d. Will ask my doc about adding the HCG protocol as per Dr. John when I get tested in a couple of weeks.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Any1 reach 720ng/dl(25nmol/L) on gel without arimidex?

biker340

Awards
I think JanSZ did, but he was doing 10mgs/d.
Why do you ask about Arimidex? I read that it lowers E2, but does it was raise test up while blocking estrogen? I am curious because my E2 just came in at 36 (0-53, LabCorp) on my last test. I read that somewhere in the low 20's is ideal.
Would adding a low dose of Arimidex lower it to the 20's while boosting the test levels into the normal ranges?

Thanks

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
On 2.5 mgs/d. I went from a TT 117 to 202 and free went from 27 to 48 ( 50-200 scale). My doc just bumped me to 5 mgs/d. Will ask my doc about adding the HCG protocol as per Dr. John when I get tested in a couple of weeks.
2.5 mgs a day is going to cause a negative feed back loop and actually cause suppression and 5 grams may even do the same things, but since you are going to use HCG protocol this should definitely over ride it and cause a nice balance provided your E2 and everything else is ion check so to speak

biker340

Awards
Thanks HAN1973

I posted above that my E2 level was 36. So I hope the HCG introduction will bring it down to the 20's without the Added Arimidex.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Thanks HAN1973

I posted above that my E2 level was 36. So I hope the HCG introduction will bring it down to the 20's without the Added Arimidex.
By increaseing your free testosterone levels some people are TRT can actually lower there e2 as well because the additional rise of free testosterone might be enough to cause estrogen to be flooded from binding to the testosterone receptor sites. So this in theory as one increases free testosterone estrodial should also drop in majority of the cases, but there are some exceptions to the rule i am sure. So by either increasing your free T or lowering the estrodial it frees up the available testosterone. I can speak from personal expereince one time I was on self admisitiered testosterone (which i know was a no no but I was desperaate because endos did not do anything and I was suffering) and my free T was through the roof and my estrodial was at 6.