19-Nor Andro products results?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I have kinda not really paid attention to the deca dhea prohormones. Anyone ever high dose it? I think I took AMS decavol back in the day but that was only like 60mgs a pill. Curious if and what people have run it at.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I have kinda not really paid attention to the deca dhea prohormones. Anyone ever high dose it? I think I took AMS decavol back in the day but that was only like 60mgs a pill. Curious if and what people have run it at.
Personal opinion here, i think the 19nor prohormones are Dookie lol. Ive read some positive results, but ive never seen before and afters that look like anything happend and i dont rember what specific one i tried as it was like 10 years ago but it didnt do nothing. A few years back i rember someone on here freaking out because i said they are weak (the ph not the guy) and the guy was like fuk yiu i gained 20lbs on ...... and i said show me the before and afters and he dissapeared, deleted his account lol😂.

I dont know about using them as a add on to a already decent stack but its definately not the firepower like deca is on a steroid cycle so its not a solo compound or a main compound from what ive seen.

Are there even any still in production? Maybe theres new 1's i dont know about that have improved. But in this game, steroids/ph, when something is good i usually know about it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personal opinion here, i think the 19nor prohormones are Dookie lol. Ive read some positive results, but ive never seen before and afters that look like anything happend and i dont rember what specific one i tried as it was like 10 years ago but it didnt do nothing. A few years back i rember someone on here freaking out because i said they are weak (the ph not the guy) and the guy was like fuk yiu i gained 20lbs on ...... and i said show me the before and afters and he dissapeared, deleted his account lol😂.

I dont know about using them as a add on to a already decent stack but its definately not the firepower like deca is on a steroid cycle so its not a solo compound or a main compound from what ive seen.

Are there even any still in production? Maybe theres new 1's i dont know about that have improved. But in this game, steroids/ph, when something is good i usually know about it.
Yeah if used it would be just for the joint benefits and not for me but my father who is on androgel and does not want to inject. Hi-tech does have 200mg caps of it now so that’s what got me interested in it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah if used it would be just for the joint benefits and not for me but my father who is on androgel and does not want to inject. Hi-tech does have 200mg caps of it now so that’s what got me interested in it
My educated guess is that it will do absolutely nothing for your joints

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran this stuff at over 1gram per day. A combination of tablets, transdermal, and liquid 19nor DHEA. I can't say I really noticed anything from it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My educated guess is that it will do absolutely nothing for your joints
^^ this. it doesnt convert for sh17. even trasdermally I doubt it would make much impact.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran this stuff at over 1gram per day. A combination of tablets, transdermal, and liquid 19nor DHEA. I can't say I really noticed anything from it.
Ah this is what I was looking for. I was wondering if it starts at high dose. Alas it doesn’t. Thanks man!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate the input guys. Guess there is a reason I don’t hear much about it lol 😂. I just never really looked into it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe a compounding pharmacy could make your pop-pops a transdermal nor-test prep.? have u called around?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate the input guys. Guess there is a reason I don’t hear much about it lol 😂. I just never really looked into it.
sounds like what you want are collagen supps. Those will do more then steroids for joints. Even deca for joints is overrated.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like what you want are collagen supps. Those will do more then steroids for joints. Even deca for joints is overrated.
You got a good one that you recommend?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
UC-II collagen would be preferred for joints, but other forms may offer tangential benefits as well.

If looking for other suggestions XPG Curcumin gel is very good and cost effective imho. I apply a pump to any area particularly in need (like knees), otherwise 1-2 pumps anywhere each day is usually effective enough for me to feel great.

reforged

Awards
Agree. Have you considered a trest td? Trest is amazing on my joints, and trest is the only 19nor that doesn't screw up my depression/anxiety disorder issues. Just a thought?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agree. Have you considered a trest td? Trest is amazing on my joints, and trest is the only 19nor that doesn't screw up my depression/anxiety disorder issues. Just a thought?
Im honestly not in the practice of using steroids for my joints. If my joints are bothering me then I use stuff that's made for my joints and i use steroids for muscle. Trestolone is really good at growing tits via methyl estrogen and prolactin, high bp and screwing up yiur health markers so thats not a very good trade off for joint support. I dont not like td trest, im just saying im not using it for that. The td does seem to cause the most waterweight for some reason so thats probably why the joints feel good

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im honestly not in the practice of using steroids for my joints. If my joints are bothering me then I use stuff that's made for my joints and i use steroids for muscle. Trestolone is really good at growing tits via methyl estrogen and prolactin, high bp and screwing up yiur health markers so thats not a very good trade off for joint support. I dont not like td trest, im just saying im not using it for that. The td does seem to cause the most waterweight for some reason so thats probably why the joints feel good
Yeah trest = big titties for me lol 😂

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did notice a lot less estrogen sides with trest ace pinned daily vs the old OL td and the pre 7 alpha ace
I heard although have no idea that trest deca has less sides in that realm but idk 🤷‍♂️ there is just better compounds all around for whatever I need

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I heard although have no idea that trest deca has less sides in that realm but idk 🤷‍♂️ there is just better compounds all around for whatever I need
Trest deca is probably the worst way to go about trest. But i agree. No matter what your goals are. I don't think there's any situation where trest is the best tool. I dont hate trest, its just overrated. Severly overated. Just like anything tho, its personal. The guys who love it, love it!