Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Tomorrow is the last day of the cycle and im gonna bust it hard on legs.

Today I maxed on bench:

Before Cycle best PR every: 295 x 6, 340 x 1

Today: 315 x 7, 335 x 5, 365 x 1, 385 x 1 (fail, would have gotten it if not for those monsterous sets beforehand)

Weight: 184.8 (+18 pounds)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow is the last day of the cycle and im gonna bust it hard on legs.

Today I maxed on bench:

Before Cycle best PR every: 295 x 6, 340 x 1

Today: 315 x 7, 335 x 5, 365 x 1, 385 x 1 (fail, would have gotten it if not for those monsterous sets beforehand)

Big, big jump in bench strength. You definitely could have gotten the 385, if not more, if the preceding sets would have been singles or doubles.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Big, big jump in bench strength. You definitely could have gotten the 385, if not more, if the preceding sets would have been singles or doubles.
Yeah, i am more concerned with my 3-5 rep max than one rep, but it would have been nice to get that 385

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
So today was the last day of the cycle and as promised i killed legs

Pre cycle pr squats: 375 x 4, 405 x 1

Today: 405 x 5

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i am more concerned with my 3-5 rep max than one rep, but it would have been nice to get that 385
This is a better way to go about it, IMO. Less taxing to the CNS and joints than constantly going for a 1RM.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn last day already :( Great log, needless to say.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Will you be updating periodically throughout PCT?[/QUOTE

Yes I will. I will post weight and some workouts a couple times a week and then post bloods after i get them taken as well. I want to wait until after the weekend to take pics. That way any excess glycogen will come off and the pics will be a true representation of the effects of these compounds.

So far after being off for one day i cannot tell any difference. I lifted today and actually set a pr on rdl's since the back pumps were not there, so far so good.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Damn nice bench bud, huge progress!
thanks man, i appreciate it. and thank you guys for hooking me up with such a great offer and allowing me the opportunity to show what these compounds can do

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, i appreciate it. and thank you guys for hooking me up with such a great offer and allowing me the opportunity to show what these compounds can do
It's no problem, favorite log to date (probably also cause I was the one that set you up lol). Are you loading the afters on PHF?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
It's no problem, favorite log to date (probably also cause I was the one that set you up lol). Are you loading the afters on PHF?

yeah i will load them there. I will try the befores and afters again here and see if i have better luck this time.

btw i am continuing to hit pr's. hit the 100's on db incline for 17 reps today, which is +5 reps from last week and +11 reps over my pre cycle pr.

also, i dont even feel shut down, did not experience any atrophy and libido is still high which is surprising because nolva usually shuts it down, still feeling good aggression in the gym as well and weight is holding at 184

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

yeah i will load them there. I will try the befores and afters again here and see if i have better luck this time.

btw i am continuing to hit pr's. hit the 100's on db incline for 17 reps today, which is +5 reps from last week and +11 reps over my pre cycle pr.

also, i dont even feel shut down, did not experience any atrophy and libido is still high which is surprising because nolva usually shuts it down, still feeling good aggression in the gym as well and weight is holding at 184

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WOW that is some crazy benching... damn. I'm glad to see you aren't feeling as shutdown, I hope PCT goes easy.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
WOW that is some crazy benching... damn. I'm glad to see you aren't feeling as shutdown, I hope PCT goes easy.
i wouldnt say its not that im not feeling as shut down, its that i do not feel shut down at all, i never once experienced any atrophy or lethargy or anything that would incidate shut down (although bloods will tell), in fact i currently still feel identical to how i felt on cycle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldnt say its not that im not feeling as shut down, its that i do not feel shut down at all, i never once experienced any atrophy or lethargy or anything that would incidate shut down (although bloods will tell), in fact i currently still feel identical to how i felt on cycle
Eric will need to see you in the lab for... further research.

Muahahahahahaha-- err AHEM.

That is all.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As in possible testing of the version 3 series haha
This would be interesting, especially because you could compare your results with the current versions with the next...

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Get around to the pics yet?
Yeah but It wont let me post them here and for some reason p f h has been down the past few days. every time i try to load the page it wont do anything

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but It wont let me post them here and for some reason p f h has been down the past few days. every time i try to load the page it wont do anything
It's cool, we know you'll get to it ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if p h f does not get back up a few days i can pm or email you guys the pics and you may be able to post them here since it wont let me
Feel free to do that now if you'd like.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Will be getting the email out tomorrow of the following day, have to get the camera back from the lady

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
badass log bro cant WAIT to start my cycle ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
These are the after pics, its not letting me post the before pics currently although they are posted on phf. for some reason phf is blocked from my ip address to if one of the reps could post the after pics on phf and get the before pics from phf and post them here for comparison it would be much appreciated. Thanks again for hooking me up pp

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
posts 189 and 190 are before pics, those are the only two that my computer would allow me to post, but one of the pp reps should be able to copy and paste the other 3-4 before side and front pics from phf soon

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Sick vascularity and pumps dude! Wow! Everyone could just tell that 189 and 190 were before pics! Now I'm getting MORE impatient for my PP cycle! thanks Darsh :(

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Sick vascularity and pumps dude! Wow! Everyone could just tell that 189 and 190 were before pics! Now I'm getting MORE impatient for my PP cycle! thanks Darsh :(
thanks bro, it was a really fun cycle. Pct is going well, have continued to gain strength and weight is hovering right at 180-181 so ive kept 15 of the 18 pounds, and never really felt shut down either

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
thanks bro, it was a really fun cycle. Pct is going well, have continued to gain strength and weight is hovering right at 180-181 so ive kept 15 of the 18 pounds, and never really felt shut down either
NICE! I'm your height. About 163-164 pounds right now, quite lean. I'm pushing my body to the limits these coming 2 months, trying to build as solid of a base as I can and then I'll start my run. Hopefully I'll end up around a static-180 as well. Your log was DEF a motivation dude! thanks for putting it all up! Look for my log in mid-december! (if I get everything I need on time, including AndroHard v3)

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
NICE! I'm your height. About 163-164 pounds right now, quite lean. I'm pushing my body to the limits these coming 2 months, trying to build as solid of a base as I can and then I'll start my run. Hopefully I'll end up around a static-180 as well. Your log was DEF a motivation dude! thanks for putting it all up! Look for my log in mid-december! (if I get everything I need on time, including AndroHard v3)
lookin forward to it bro

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Just to clarify, posts #184-187 are all after shots?
yes correct. The after shots were taken in a different room than the before shots. it also seems that the before shots i zoomed in slightly more

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to double check before I put them on PHF.