Andrew732's daily/weekly updates on Velvet cake flavor I-Force Protean

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I just tried my first sample after training, and WOW, this stuff tastes EXACTLY like red velvet cake, I **** you not. I was shocked and thought to myself am I really drinking a protein shake or this is a blended piece of velvet cake. Stuff is def my favorite flavor as of now of ALL proteins I have tried including XF. As for chocolate truffle not so fund of it.
Taste 10/10
Mixability 10/10
texture 10/10 creamy hehe

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you got such a great first impression, looking forward to updates on this

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I cannot get over the taste of the stuff, unbelievably good. Tried it in oatmeal and that was absolutely epic. I need to put some in a batch of brownies to see how it tastes.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ITs gonna have to wait till saturday or sunday lol. Man this protein is tits, been mixing it with coconut milk and olive oil lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
ITs gonna have to wait till saturday or sunday lol. Man this protein is tits, been mixing it with coconut milk and olive oil lol
MCT's and EFA's ftw lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have been super busy with competition so I am not sure if I will be able to do the brownies this weekend, may save it for tuesday when my schedule lightens up.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know I am more than half way with it, def the taste does not get old on me. I made pancakes with it as well which was greatness. I wish it was 5lbs worth and not 2lbs LOL