Andrew Recomps with Controlled Labs AM/PM Shotzzzzzz

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, back in the game and looking to recomp for ~30days.

Been sick since christmas when I got my shots :)() but that just gave me time to get into the groove of my recomp and adjust my calories and start sandwiching my workouts with cardio. So far, so good.

Current stats:

169lbs (if I can gain while keeping a low %bf I will)
%bf ~12%

Training balls to the wall to get stronger, luckily I just got back to my old gym and wrecked **** today. Apparently the bars at my other gym were heavier than 45lbs . . . didnt know and now I have a massive ego boost :D

Those who know me know I like to cut some videos of my time in the gym, and if I have time (no doubt I will) I'll get some of those up for ya. Video updates will also probably be happening.

I'll post one up tonight when I take my 1st PM shot for its taste test.

Pics coming as soon as the gf gets back up here with her camera :)

Enjoy!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Alright, decided to get some pics up now. Phone's camera isnt the best, but decent.

AJCole09

Awards
Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see your progress.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
So last night at around 3am I heard two dogs from different apartments (of course they were both right above my room) barking it out with each other. Went on for about an hour.

Not even PM shotz could save me from that nightmare. All and all though feeling good with the morning and evening shots. Kicked the cardio up yesterday for leg day with the arc trainer post workout . . . totally out of breath from burnout atg squats going right into it. Lungs and legs got a beating from that haha.

I am definitely a fan of the more diluted shots though. Apple cin. tastes awesome and sour apple is okay but I can see myself getting used to the flavor.

resistance1

Awards
Dude your legs are going to look sick after this mini cut, :drillsergeant:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Dude your legs are going to look sick after this mini cut, :drillsergeant:
thanks bro, but its a recomp

Feeling and looking much leaner despite eating about 3500-4000 cal / day

Had to cut my chest workout short yesterday due to some GI issues (totally unrelated to the shotz) but strength is steadily increasing.

anyone out there?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
feeling shredded after back today. CL Shotz + Increased Cardio = Amazing.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Took my pm shot, upped to 3 scoops from 2.5

Feelin good, going to hit the bed. Recomp is going great . . . maintaining 170lbs and getting leaner, aw yea.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im subbed in this bish!!! Hows your diet looking? BTW I noticed the solution 5 in one of your pics.. I got the same tub. Not the best tasting stuff it the world (I actually I hate it) but the profile looked good and I am a fan of scivation so I bought it. How do you like it?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
im subbed in this bish!!! Hows your diet looking? BTW I noticed the solution 5 in one of your pics.. I got the same tub. Not the best tasting stuff it the world (I actually I hate it) but the profile looked good and I am a fan of scivation so I bought it. How do you like it?
Diet is recomp currently, so around 4k cal, macros I dont really keep track of anymore but somewhere around 50/30/25 (c/p/f).

Solution5 was alright, I actually used it a while ago and just have the container to put stuff in, haha. I used it during a cut so I may be a little biased but it definitely hit the spot when I needed a quick meal. Taste wasn't the best, but tolerable.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so interest has been kind of sparse in this log . . . but Ive still been working hard so I dont really mind. The fact that someone might find this useful eventually is all the motivation I need.

Kicked up cardio a notch, started doing 20-30 minute sessions (average bpm 160) on tues/thurs. Results started to slow so I needed to take action.

Im getting leaner with 4k cals, so obviously the shotz are helping out. I was thinking about it this morning and I'll definitely be picking up at least 2 more pm shots to run when I actually cut. Going to try it out instead of lean xtreme for the evening fat burn.

Little fact that my gf let me in on thursday: your body only burns fat when you sleep.
This explains why when you eat carbs before bed it ALWAYS gets stored as fat.
Also why a fat burning supplement that works throughout your sleep maximizes the best possible time to lose fat.

Controlled Labs, I am impress.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so interest has been kind of sparse in this log . . . but Ive still been working hard so I dont really mind. The fact that someone might find this useful eventually is all the motivation I need.

Kicked up cardio a notch, started doing 20-30 minute sessions (average bpm 160) on tues/thurs. Results started to slow so I needed to take action.

Im getting leaner with 4k cals, so obviously the shotz are helping out. I was thinking about it this morning and I'll definitely be picking up at least 2 more pm shots to run when I actually cut. Going to try it out instead of lean xtreme for the evening fat burn.

Little fact that my gf let me in on thursday: your body only burns fat when you sleep.This explains why when you eat carbs before bed it ALWAYS gets stored as fat.
Also why a fat burning supplement that works throughout your sleep maximizes the best possible time to lose fat.

Controlled Labs, I am impress.
I have heard this before and always wondred if it was true or not. I know lots of magical things happen from sleep, I wish I could lift, eat and then sleep all day everyday. I hear its the reason why inmates always get so huge because its all they do

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know I have raved a lot about the pm shotz and not so much about the am's . . .

That changes today as I took my dose this morning (2.5 scoops) and hit chest hard. Really didnt expect the energy I got from it to hit me like it did . . . awesome. Here I am 2 hours post workout and Im still jacked up lol. Epic to say the least.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh I haven't updated in soooo long. Good thing nothings really changed :)

I thought I was going to run out of both things like 3 days ago so I decided to wait to post my final review when both were finished up. Turns out I apparently overdosed the AM shots because that ran out about 2 days ago and I still have PM shots to finish haha.

They should be done either tonight or tomorrow night. Look for that final review then :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to hear your thought on them. I haven't noticed you mention dreams (or I missed it) but was wondering if you had any vivid dreams with these? I am assuming the PM shots would be helping with sleep but haven't read the ingredient list yet so not sure if the were called PM simply for the timing or to also help with REM sleep along with the fat burning

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Haven't really had dreams any more vivid than they usually are on the shots. Sleep has been great though.

There is an ingredient (Griffonia Seed) that is a precursor to serotonin. It works pretty much like tryptophan from turkey meat (one of the reason you get sleepy after thanksgiving dinner). Even though it is underdosed at 50mg; that's not really the main focus on the product.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/reduction-pm-shot-30-servings.html?sel=3740

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious to see if it had any impact on sleep or if it was primarily to aide in fat loss.. thanks for clearing that up

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY got the review up

fuuuuuu the quality looked better on my phone, I'll take some pics tonight and get them up here.

:thumbsup: