Anavar / Test E Cycle Log

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Going to lower calorie intake I think the rapid weight gain is shocking my system a little and putting some stress on my organs.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Week 5 started

Current weight 205
Strength gains through the roof
No other real changes, started pinning a different brand that uses a food oil as the base pretty sure it’s grape seed oil, will be interested to see if there’s any less pip which had been very mild.

Blood pressure slightly elevated which is a little concerning. 135/75

My pre existing pubertal gyno has seemed to slow and decrease in size slightly from last week on the ralox must be finally kicking In. got some pharma grade pill ralox and will be running at 120mg in from 100 on the research side.

no estrogen sides other than the gyno that was there already still I feel like an AI would be overkill at this point.

think the anavar is underdosed or maybe I just can’t tell if the gains are from the test or both of them.

bloods will be posted at the end of the week or early next week with hormonal and general health/lipid health.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should be acting in the 130s in my non-medical opinion.

Carditone by Ayush Herbs. Try 1 tab/day and if you need more try 2 in divided doses. Also grab grape seed extract, dose at 3-400mg per dose twice a day. I use Zazzee and they never disappoint.

Make sure your water and potassium intake are squared away.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
You should be acting in the 130s in my non-medical opinion.

Carditone by Ayush Herbs. Try 1 tab/day and if you need more try 2 in divided doses. Also grab grape seed extract, dose at 3-400mg per dose twice a day. I use Zazzee and they never disappoint.

Make sure your water and potassium intake are squared away.
Thanks brotha I’ll add it in, started taking beet root powder too which is supposed to work miracles with BP. Going to get another reading tonight, I also took those readings at peak afternoon hours when it’s supposed to be at it’s highest and had already ingested caffeine that morning a few hours before.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks brotha I’ll add it in, started taking beet root powder too which is supposed to work miracles with BP. Going to get another reading tonight, I also took those readings at peak afternoon hours when it’s supposed to be at it’s highest and had already ingested caffeine that morning a few hours before.
Big fan of beet root extract. I get great pumps and pitch big tents every morning.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what mg you taking daily? Read that it can give kidney stones at too high of doses
1500mg. I drink a lot of distilled water which is a solvent so I’m not super worried about stones. This is just my theory but some people support it.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Decided I’m going to get more proactive with this gyno situation. It is only in the left nipple and has slightly increased since week 1.

i dont think my e2 is too high by any means (waiting on blood test results) but i want to use an aromasin with nolva to combat it.

thinking of doing 12.5mg of aromasin E3D and 20mg of nolva ED for the remainder of the cycle or another 4 weeks. Then run my standard pct with ralox and torem.

question is will the nolva on cycle mess with the effectiveness of my pct when I start it and is that AI dose effective enough to do what I need it too?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking Nolva now won’t stop it or Torem from working in PCT. When the suppressive exogenous androgens clear sufficiently, LH will be artificially driven up by Toremifene and natural testosterone production from the testes should resume.

If you are getting gyno aggravation taking that dose every few days probably won’t be too much. But your body will likely tell you if it is, and you won’t need as much because the Nolva will block a lot of the receptors.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Started week 8

current weight :206

stregth still increasingly significantly, nearly put 100lbs on my deadlift x5

really starting to feel good and powerful huge sense of well being workouts getting aggressive af. Only complaint is my cardio is shot probably from the weight gain.

blood results attached got them back early last week. Cholesterol got crushed, I stopped taking the anavar two weeks ago not worth it. Estrogen was sky high but the only sides was water retention and the increased gyno size. Started taking aRomasin 12.5mg ED a week and half ago with nolva 10mg ED. Lost about 10lbs within days and gyno reduced to original size. Aggression libido etc skyrocketed. Moving forward I’ll start a mild AI dose a lot sooner. Very surprised with the test levels pretty insane. Might push this out to 12 weeks feeling fucking awesome.

If I go 12 weeks I’ll start the HCG week 10 and If 10 weeks I’ll start HCG this week.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro I wish my HDL was as high as 30 on orals But yeah you see why orals up front or for most of the cycle aren’t as ideal as just at the end. You end up with a lot more time with poor lipid ratios.

If you are already doing all the cardio you intend to be doing, consider adding 4-500mg Berberine daily. That fasted glucose is a little high for a guy not on GH/Mk677. I mean it’s not a big deal, but considering your leanness it’s something to keep an eye on.

Maybe consider using the AI only eod now that estrogen is under control - continuing to use it daily will probably continue to drop your levels, and estrogen is cardio/lipid protective and does promote growth so you really want to find that sweet spot. Glad you are feeling great.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Decided I’m going to extend cycle to 14 weeks, just want to make sure I have my pct in order

thinking of starting HCG after last pin 500iu eod for three weeks then starting pct. wanted to run torem but I’ve been reading about the heart risks which makes me want to turn away from it maybe just nolva at standard dosages. Let me know if I should add clomid also.

Would an AI be useful still after last pin and through pct?

ananas

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Decided I’m going to extend cycle to 14 weeks, just want to make sure I have my pct in order

thinking of starting HCG after last pin 500iu eod for three weeks then starting pct. wanted to run torem but I’ve been reading about the heart risks which makes me want to turn away from it maybe just nolva at standard dosages. Let me know if I should add clomid also.

Would an AI be useful still after last pin and through pct?
any news? I was interested by running a cycle very similar to yours

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
any news? I was interested by running a cycle very similar to yours
Cut it early to 11 weeks was having some severe side effects got a blood test and I had a huge estrogen spike. Anxiety attacks lightheaded nausea simple fix with Aromasin but cut it short

so just finished two weeks of HCG at 750 units every three days after last pin atrophy gone. first week of torem it’s even better no libido issues everything running smooth so far. Still taking Aromasin at 12.5mg E3D was taking right after the HCG pin

went from about 212 to 206 lost a lot of water it seems but strength has only taken a light hit.