Anavar / Test E Cycle Log

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Starting a very basic var/test E cycle in the next couple weeks, gear is on the Lolita express en route just wanted some feedback on other peoples opinions as I am still new to anabolics.

Goal: Gain LBM while lowering fat slightly, some added definition and hardness. Increase strength speed and cardio for kickboxing.

Diet: 50% protein 30% carb 20% fat slight caloric surplus mostly chicken rice eggs and quest chips.

Stats:
24y/o
182 lbs
6’0

Cycle:
- 250mg test E wk 1-10 (I know it’s low just replacing natty test which is above 800 currently to test anavar effectiveness)
- 40mg anavar wk 2-10
-looking for some on cycle support with maybe some tudca

-wk 12-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (might go torem 90/90/60/30
Nolva 20/20/10/10

will have exemestane ralox and adex on hand

Thinking about adding some hcg in the mix let me know what you think.

also bloods will be posted before during and after cycle and lastly after pct

LFG

Last edited:

srimay

Awards
Starting a very basic var/test E cycle in the next couple weeks, gear is on the Lolita express en route just wanted some feedback on other peoples opinions as I am still new to anabolics.

Goal: Gain LBM while lowering fat slightly, some added definition and hardness. Increase strength speed and cardio for kickboxing.

Diet: 50% protein 30% carb 20% fat slight caloric surplus mostly chicken rice eggs and quest chips.

Stats:
24y/o
182 lbs
6’0

Cycle:
- 250mg test E wk 1-10 (I know it’s low just replacing natty test which is above 800 currently to test anavar effectiveness)
- 40mg anavar wk 2-10

-wk 12-16
Nolva 20/20/10/10

LFG
Im

Stats:
24y/o
182 lbs
6’0

Cycle:
- 40mg anavar wk 2-10

-wk 12-16
Nolva 20/20/10/10

LFG
I was thinking of adding this to my trt also. You think if I ran it for 7 weeks at 30 to 40 mgs liver enzymes would be back in check for labs at the 12 week mark?

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Im

I was thinking of adding this to my trt also. You think if I ran it for 7 weeks at 30 to 40 mgs liver enzymes would be back in check for labs at the 12 week mark?
Im

Not on TRT at all just going to use it as a base but 30-40 is lower on the dosage side for anavar but I guess it depends take some liver support maybe get your blood tested halfway through I know some people who had serious liver enzyme issues early on and had to stop but they were also drinkers so I think you’d be good.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My impression of that is your calories are too low... e.g. if you get 200g protein, that's 800 calories, or 1600 calories total. Esp if you're kickboxing on gear, you should prepare to eat a lot more carbs and fat to fuel activity and growth.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
My impression of that is your calories are too low... e.g. if you get 200g protein, that's 800 calories, or 1600 calories total. Esp if you're kickboxing on gear, you should prepare to eat a lot more carbs and fat to fuel activity and growth.
appreciate the feedback, my body responds horribly to carbs gets me really fluffy especially in my arms kills any definition and vascularity I’m at about 2200 calories give or take 100 but I might try upping the fats to get the extra cals and slightly increase carb intake

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
appreciate the feedback, my body responds horribly to carbs gets me really fluffy especially in my arms kills any definition and vascularity I’m at about 2200 calories give or take 100 but I might try upping the fats to get the extra cals and slightly increase carb intake
I feel you.. I can't do many carbs in the morning for some reason, while other people go nuts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

either you’ve researched well or this isn’t your first cycle.....what have you run before?

I would definitely use the hcg on cycle to aid recovery. 250iu 2x per week (so 500iu per week total).

it’s a smart cycle for your goals. Lipids will take a bit of a hit but nothing severe off that dose, would probably go NAC on cycle but TUDCA is perfectly good and either would be more than enough.

would be a surprise if 250mg test only replaced natural test bro, for the vast majority that would have them well above range. That’s not a bad thing at all and it’s still a very moderate dose.

you shouldn’t have many sides (if any) off that layout.

id either wait 3 weeks to start pct or extend pct to 6 weeks as well though (I’d actually do both if I ever came off). Test e takes approx 5 weeks to clear so at the point your hpta can crank back up you’d only have a week left on your current plan. You want to give the clomid chance to work.

these are just tweaks though bro. This is a **** tonne better as a cycle plan than what lots of guys post up.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Hey bro,

either you’ve researched well or this isn’t your first cycle.....what have you run before?

I would definitely use the hcg on cycle to aid recovery. 250iu 2x per week (so 500iu per week total).

it’s a smart cycle for your goals. Lipids will take a bit of a hit but nothing severe off that dose, would probably go NAC on cycle but TUDCA is perfectly good and either would be more than enough.

would be a surprise if 250mg test only replaced natural test bro, for the vast majority that would have them well above range. That’s not a bad thing at all and it’s still a very moderate dose.

you shouldn’t have many sides (if any) off that layout.

id either wait 3 weeks to start pct or extend pct to 6 weeks as well though (I’d actually do both if I ever came off). Test e takes approx 5 weeks to clear so at the point your hpta can crank back up you’d only have a week left on your current plan. You want to give the clomid chance to work.

these are just tweaks though bro. This is a **** tonne better as a cycle plan than what lots of guys post up.
appreciate the feedback, this is my first cycle of real anabolics I’ve ran a couple phs before but got sh** results I think it was DMZ and maybe halo. Honestly just did a lot of research, anything worth doing is worth overdoing no reason to waste a cycle and money due to poor planning.

Consulted a TRT doc and he thought based on my bloods 250 would only put me a few hundred points higher than where I’m at now

I think I’ll take your advice with the pct and hcg. I’ve been researching torem and it seems like it’s less intense but still works well restarting the walnuts on a weaker cycle. Any experience with it?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use the HCG on cycle, I like 250iu twice a week as well. Once the vial is mixed it will need refrigerated but will last months in there with negligible deterioration of quality. Just don’t leave it out once it’s been reconstituted.

If you go Toremifene that will be perfect - the only downside to it is that it costs a tad more but you avoid the Clomid sides and a little mild toxicity of Tamoxifen. Just splitting hairs here and they will all work fine. Whatever you use, I like 5-6 weeks of SERM for PCT.

You shouldn’t need really any support supplements on such a mild cycle (assuming there’s no issues with your bloodwork already prior). A cap of TUDCA and NAC daily aren’t bad ideas. I can’t imagine you will have any blood pressure concerns at your bodyweight and fitness goals. If you aren’t taking zinc, magnesium, d3 & k2 as staples already, you probably should be, but those are more looking at big picture athletic health.

Taking a cap of DIM daily (been really happy with the Nutricost 300mg ones) has let me cruise 150mg test/wk with no AI, and I am pretty estro sensitive, so if you are decently lean now that may be plenty. DIM is also great for prostate health, so it’s a very cheap natural supplement to consider on this cycle. One 120 cap bottle would last all of the cycle and PCT and help reduce or eliminate the amount of Aromasin you could need otherwise.

Cholesterol is gonna be affected probably no matter what you take. If you are comfortable using Cardarine, 10mg daily may keep lipids a tad better and will be a noticeable endurance boost if dosed before training sessions. A good diet and cardio is the best thing you can do for lipids though.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Use the HCG on cycle, I like 250iu twice a week as well. Once the vial is mixed it will need refrigerated but will last months in there with negligible deterioration of quality. Just don’t leave it out once it’s been reconstituted.

If you go Toremifene that will be perfect - the only downside to it is that it costs a tad more but you avoid the Clomid sides and a little mild toxicity of Tamoxifen. Just splitting hairs here and they will all work fine. Whatever you use, I like 5-6 weeks of SERM for PCT.

You shouldn’t need really any support supplements on such a mild cycle (assuming there’s no issues with your bloodwork already prior). A cap of TUDCA and NAC daily aren’t bad ideas. I can’t imagine you will have any blood pressure concerns at your bodyweight and fitness goals. If you aren’t taking zinc, magnesium, d3 & k2 as staples already, you probably should be, but those are more looking at big picture athletic health.

Taking a cap of DIM daily (been really happy with the Nutricost 300mg ones) has let me cruise 150mg test/wk with no AI, and I am pretty estro sensitive, so if you are decently lean now that may be plenty. DIM is also great for prostate health, so it’s a very cheap natural supplement to consider on this cycle. One 120 cap bottle would last all of the cycle and PCT and help reduce or eliminate the amount of Aromasin you could need otherwise.

Cholesterol is gonna be affected probably no matter what you take. If you are comfortable using Cardarine, 10mg daily may keep lipids a tad better and will be a noticeable endurance boost if dosed before training sessions. A good diet and cardio is the best thing you can do for lipids though.
Definitely going to grab some hcg then. What about using it post cycle any benefits?

For PCT think I’m going to go for torem 6 weeks and have ralox on hand just in case.

Think I’m just going to take the support supps couldn’t hurt. Taking all of those but K2 will look into it.

Also might pick up some DIM looks pretty tried and true at this point and probably better for this cycle an AI seems a little overkill.

Hasn’t carderine been linked to cancer? Would rather try to lower naturally. Cardio is not an issue, training 5 days a week along with lifting 6.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely going to grab some hcg then. What about using it post cycle any benefits?

For PCT think I’m going to go for torem 6 weeks and have ralox on hand just in case.

Think I’m just going to take the support supps couldn’t hurt. Taking all of those but K2 will look into it.

Also might pick up some DIM looks pretty tried and true at this point and probably better for this cycle an AI seems a little overkill.

Hasn’t carderine been linked to cancer? Would rather try to lower naturally. Cardio is not an issue, training 5 days a week along with lifting 6.
you won’t need to use hcg post cycle bro, during pct you want your natural LH (and FSH) to be coming back up.

I’ve posted often about the supps I take but obviously agree with Hyde, for anyone involved in hard training, let alone anabolics is just sensible to cover the bases. K2 is specifically for those using aas.

The cardarine cancer link is exactly why Hyde will have said ‘if you’re comfortable using it’ - imo that always has to be an individual choice, me personally I’ve looked at the studies and don’t believe there is a risk there (in vitro has potential anti cancer effects shown 🤷) but no one knows for sure. Imo the beneficial effect on lipids makes it worth it but if you’re concerned leave it out for sure.

you should have a good time bro. Keep us updated on progress

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
you won’t need to use hcg post cycle bro, during pct you want your natural LH (and FSH) to be coming back up.

I’ve posted often about the supps I take but obviously agree with Hyde, for anyone involved in hard training, let alone anabolics is just sensible to cover the bases. K2 is specifically for those using aas.

The cardarine cancer link is exactly why Hyde will have said ‘if you’re comfortable using it’ - imo that always has to be an individual choice, me personally I’ve looked at the studies and don’t believe there is a risk there (in vitro has potential anti cancer effects shown 🤷) but no one knows for sure. Imo the beneficial effect on lipids makes it worth it but if you’re concerned leave it out for sure.

Got it. Yeah it looks like the studies are bs on carderine no ones taking doses for 100 weeks at a time Just watched a video on yt by Blackwell synergy breaking it down. Might consider it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

^Agree with all of this.

Jarrow makes an affordable K2 product I believe. NOW Foods is what I use for a combined D3+K2. There are other brands that make combo ones but those are some of the cheapest reliable brands I know. Check out Life Extension pricing too, or just Google around. Ideally, 180mcg is the daily dose you want to help your body regulate calcium deposits in arteries so it doesn’t get excessive when on AAS and your lipids are bad for a while. If you will be coming off and on cycles routinely, just take it year round.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hasn’t carderine been linked to cancer?
My understanding is it is also a growth factor for capillary development. Basically the difference between a benign tumor and an aggressive one is how much blood flow it can recruit. So cardarine can make tumors more aggressive. This would also tie into why nature is reluctant to stimulate the PPAR-δ receptor despite it having so many benefits.
Still, it's hard to prove any human cancer cases connected to it, so it's possible that it's no big deal.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good call on the HCG. I’m on week 4 of 400mg test c and 50mg/day of var - libido has taken a bigger hit than I anticipated. I added the HCG back in last week to help get the drive back up. Everything else seems to be going fine, just going to grind through the next 4 weeks for the gains.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Good call on the HCG. I’m on week 4 of 400mg test c and 50mg/day of var - libido has taken a bigger hit than I anticipated. I added the HCG back in last week to help get the drive back up. Everything else seems to be going fine, just going to grind through the next 4 weeks for the gains.
sounds like you might have an E2 or maybe a prolactin issue, maybe try an AI. 400mg might be a high dose of test for you seems like that’s when the sides like low libido start creeping in from 500mg and on.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
My understanding is it is also a growth factor for capillary development. Basically the difference between a benign tumor and an aggressive one is how much blood flow it can recruit. So cardarine can make tumors more aggressive. This would also tie into why nature is reluctant to stimulate the PPAR-δ receptor despite it having so many benefits.
Still, it's hard to prove any human cancer cases connected to it, so it's possible that it's no big deal.
Interesting I guess it’s all about risk/reward I just don’t know if I like being the guinea pig to test it.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sounds like you might have an E2 or maybe a prolactin issue, maybe try an AI. 400mg might be a high dose of test for you seems like that’s when the sides like low libido start creeping in from 500mg and on.
Thanks, that’s some good feedback. I typically
take an AI on the normal TRT dose, but I was trying to get away without taking it while on the var. I was also crushing P5P for a few weeks leading up to this cycle because I got paranoid about a nipple (imaginary problem). I’ll start running ai again tonight and report back in a few days.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Thanks, that’s some good feedback. I typically
take an AI on the normal TRT dose, but I was trying to get away without taking it while on the var. I was also crushing P5P for a few weeks leading up to this cycle because I got paranoid about a nipple (imaginary problem). I’ll start running ai again tonight and report back in a few days.
yeah let me know how it goes I’m trying to avoid the AI that’s why I’m dosing the test so low, I am very nervous about nips too, got very mild gyno from puberty and it’s bothered me ever since, it’s solidified and insurance won’t cover the surgery so now I’m looking at using AI and serm after this complete cycle to try and get rid of it

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah let me know how it goes I’m trying to avoid the AI that’s why I’m dosing the test so low, I am very nervous about nips too, got very mild gyno from puberty and it’s bothered me ever since, it’s solidified and insurance won’t cover the surgery so now I’m looking at using AI and serm after this complete cycle to try and get rid of it
It’s been a week since this post, and adding the AI back in is really helping my libido get back to sex addict levels.

I wasn’t experiencing my typical high e2 symptoms of soft boners and feeling overly emotional. Just had less sex drive and felt like the mind muscle connection from brain to balls was disrupted. So definitely learned something new here even though it should have been more obvious to me.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
It’s been a week since this post, and adding the AI back in is really helping my libido get back to sex addict levels.

I wasn’t experiencing my typical high e2 symptoms of soft boners and feeling overly emotional. Just had less sex drive and felt like the mind muscle connection from brain to balls was disrupted. So definitely learned something new here even though it should have been more obvious to me.
awesome man definitely going to keep one on hand which AI are you running? Are you running HCG btw? And to others who have responded, just realized I didn’t add hcg to my order big f up there but if I RE order, it could take weeks after I get my gear from the iron curtain. Is hcg absolutely necessary for this short and mild dosages?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just order it and start it as soon as you can. With this mild cycle you will be okay for a while.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m currently running 400mg test cyp (split dose) per week, 50mg var/day, 50-75mg Proviron/day, 250iu HCG 3x per week and finishing up a bottle of BPC157 just because.
The AI is 0.5mg anastrazole, taking it on the days that I pin test, but might move it to the day after.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, you could probably get HCG pretty quick. I think there are board sponsors that source it domestically and could probably get it to you faster than the other shipment you’re waiting on.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Gear is now in hand, HCG and pct items close behind. I decided against getting another Hormone panel test because I've gotten one recently (attached) but i might get a general wellness test to get a baseline before another one mid cycle test. Starting first injection on Monday, gear looks legit test in ampules and the var is in a foil package pop out tabs. Worried about the purity of the var but i guess we'll find out.

Attachments

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Starting week two today. Decided to just do 500mg weekly 250 twice a week.

could be placebo but I feel sharper a little euphoric at times. Wake up with a jackhammer that lasts almost an hour. Feeling stronger in the gym weights feel lighter. Slight pip which I’m accounting to never pinning before. Only concern so far is my urine is darker than normal. Don’t know if I can attribute this to my vitamins and support supps or from the test. Can that be a common issue from just the test?

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Have a pea sized nodule under the skin in lower belly from my first pin about a week an a half ago no redness no soreness might be overthinking it but is this normal? Only time this has happened so far

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have a pea sized nodule under the skin in lower belly from my first pin about a week an a half ago no redness no soreness might be overthinking it but is this normal? Only time this has happened so far
If no redness or soreness or signs of any infection or worsening I wouldn’t worry. But if it happens again I would switch to IM personally. How much oil are you pushing subq at a time? That’s generally a 0.5ml max for most guys trying to avoid deposits.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
If no redness or soreness or signs of any infection or worsening I wouldn’t worry. But if it happens again I would switch to IM personally. How much oil are you pushing subq at a time? That’s generally a 0.5ml max for most guys trying to avoid deposits.
The nodule not visible either just feels like a tiny lump under the skin. that pin was only .5ml but I switched to .5mg 4 days a week in the love handles after the first pin and everything running smooth a little redness and tender but gtg after a couple days. I guess I’ll just monitor it for now. Might switch to IM if any more problems like that show up.

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can always go shallow IM with slin pin. In delts quads I never have a problem

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Increasing carbs would be far more effective while on a PEDs cycle, especially with Anavar I believe. You should find improved nutrient partitioning will mitigate any fluffiness you might normally experience, and boosting carb intake will provide another pathway for anabolic adaptations.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Increasing carbs would be far more effective while on a PEDs cycle, especially with Anavar I believe. You should find improved nutrient partitioning will mitigate any fluffiness you might normally experience, and boosting carb intake will provide another pathway for anabolic adaptations.
yeah boosted my carbs and total cals to like 3200-3400 mostly because my hunger is unreal right now.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
I’ll use subq for the remainder of the cycle and will pin IM for the next one and compare the bloods to find the most effective method if there’s even a difference not really expecting one though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll use subq for the remainder of the cycle and will pin IM for the next one and compare the bloods to find the most effective method if there’s even a difference not really expecting one though.
There actually usually is, but it seems to be dependent on the guy (and frequency, and dosage). I have seen guys on here double or halve their total t switching between subq/IM for their cruise/TRT. Blasting I haven’t seen anything on it yet personally. Most people aren’t trying to subq a blast.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
There actually usually is, but it seems to be dependent on the guy (and frequency, and dosage). I have seen guys on here double or halve their total t switching between subq/IM for their cruise/TRT. Blasting I haven’t seen anything on it yet personally. Most people aren’t trying to subq a blast.
Guess we’ll find out, I’ll have bloods updated in about three weeks. I don’t know how much the anavar will effect that starting it Monday.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Starting week 3 Monday just an update:

current weight -195
Daily calories 3500-4200
Protein above 240g daily

Strength gains approx 20lbs to every major lift

500mg of Test E - 125mg 4xweek
D3 - 5000iu ED (will add d3 with k2 when this bottles gone)
DIM - 300mg ED
Turmeric - 2250mg ED
Mushroom complex - 2600mg ED
Vitamin B complex - ED
Omega 3 fish oil and fatty acids - 6300mg ED
Greens superfood complex with probiotics ED

going to start this week -
anavar 40/40/50/50/50/50/50/50
Rich piana cycle support
TUDCA

holding off on AI for now until i see sides

thinking of running ralox atm because my calcified Gyno from when I was younger now has seemed to “loosened” somehow, zero pain/sensitivity now and is just free floating anyone have thoughts on this?

also have been doing some research and found starting the hcg mid cycle might be more effective than from the start or where I’m at.

bloods will be posted after week 5

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the gyno responding to estrogen and swelling? If not, don’t use anything. If things are swelling, it’s responding and you need to block it with a SERM or lower estrogen with your AI if you want to be sure there isn’t an environment for growth.

Existing gyno grows much easier than the creation of actual new tissue, IME.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Is the gyno responding to estrogen and swelling? If not, don’t use anything. If things are swelling, it’s responding and you need to block it with a SERM or lower estrogen with your AI if you want to be sure there isn’t an environment for growth.

Existing gyno grows much easier than the creation of actual new tissue, IME.
I guess it’s a little early to tell but it used to be kinda painful and solid but now I could say it has swelled slightly but no hardness or pain/tenderness. Think I’m going to start the Ralox Monday any dosage suggestions? And shouldnt really inhibit gains if I’m not mistaken right?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will have a marginal decrease in IGF1 levels, but letting estrogen run higher tends to raise IGF1 and is more anabolic, so I wouldn’t worry about it. I put on a lot of muscle, while cutting, using Raloxifene at 30mg throughout my last cycle of Dienelone.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
It will have a marginal decrease in IGF1 levels, but letting estrogen run higher tends to raise IGF1 and is more anabolic, so I wouldn’t worry about it. I put on a lot of muscle, while cutting, using Raloxifene at 30mg throughout my last cycle of Dienelone.
Okay thanks, yeah I’ve been doing research on the benefits of high estrogen with high test and I’m starting to find it creates a more anabolic and androgenic environment to a certain extent. I’ll try to dial it in with the AI after I get bloodwork done. Starting ralox today at 60mg the clinical dose in most studies.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s usually the dose I need to get anything done, 60mg.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Going into week 4

weight : 201lb
No other changes

Body composition starting to change definitely more separation starting to show. Pretty crazy weight gain so far hopefully most of its water retention . Body fat seems to be decreasing also.

One thing I’ve noticed is that after workouts I sometimes get lightheaded and I’ve had a couple anxiety attacks which isn’t normal don’t know if that’s from anavar/putting on so much weight in a short period of time/ or the test. Could also maybe be all three. Need to check blood pressure too

gyro size in left pec has increased still no pain or tenderness. Been on 100mg of ralox from the board sponsor MA. There’s a crystallized buildup at the bottom so I have to break it up and shake it are these guys for sure legit or could it be underdosed because of that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Elevated bp definitely promotes anxiety.

If there is crystallization in a vial, I will boil a shallow layer of water in a skillet, maybe half the length of the vial deep, and hold a vial in it off the bottom and kind of swirl it around until the crystals heat up enough to go back into solution. It takes a little bit, but that should restore it. I had to do this with some LGD oil the other day.

Don’t leave it in crystals unless it’s incredibly fine. But mine was chunks, which is useless that way. Heat restored it well.

I would trust MA Research.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Elevated bp definitely promotes anxiety.

If there is crystallization in a vial, I will boil a shallow layer of water in a skillet, maybe half the length of the vial deep, and hold a vial in it off the bottom and kind of swirl it around until the crystals heat up enough to go back into solution. It takes a little bit, but that should restore it. I had to do this with some LGD oil the other day.

Don’t leave it in crystals unless it’s incredibly fine. But mine was chunks, which is useless that way. Heat restored it well.

I would trust MA Research.
okay I’ll try that, heating it up won’t change the composition of the solution? Might be a dumb question but thought I’d ask

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
okay I’ll try that, heating it up won’t change the composition of the solution? Might be a dumb question but thought I’d ask
It shouldn’t. But if it did, you are no worse off than you are currently, with crashed (ie undosable) product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn’t. But if it did, you are no worse off than you are currently, with crashed (ie undosable) product.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
good point I’ll give it a shot going to get some in pill form and switch to see if I get any different results.