Anavar, Test Cyp, Deca Cycle Log (13 weeks - 2nd cycle)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Next cycle beginning March 30th, 2018

Stats:
Weight: 185 lbs.
Height: 5'11

Began Bulk: 1st cycle of test E 500 mg a week ended on October 21st, 2017 (22 weeks ago) and I went from 165 lbs. to 191 lbs. (6-7% bf to about 11-12% right now – Been keeping cals up and not afraid of a little fat and it’s saving my gains even during PCT)

Current weight: 186 lbs.

Cycle goal: Recomp/clean Bulk, drop 1-2% bf with keepable, lean gains

I took some extra time off because of the planned tattoo session this past weekend

Pic from today:

Snapseed.jpg

Took bloods 2 months ago and was sitting at 620 ng/dL and all blood levels were in range.

Here is the planned recomp cycle:

3 compounds:
- Anavar (4 weeks)
- Test Cyp (13 weeks)
- Deca (12 weeks)

Dosing:

Week 1 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 2 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 3 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 4 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 5 – Test Cyp (300mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 6 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 7 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 8 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 9 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 10 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 11 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)

Week 12 – Test Cyp (300 mg), deca (300mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD), HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses)

Week 13 – Test Cyp (300 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD), HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses)

Ester’s clear (Test Cyp: 2 weeks, Deca: 3 weeks)

Week 14 - HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin(12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Week 15 - HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin(12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

PCT (6 weeks):

Week 16 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Week 17 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Week 18 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Week 19 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Week 20 - Nolva (20mg), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Week 21 - Nolva (20mg), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), Mk-677 (20 mg)

Pulling pin: 18" gauge

Injection needle: Insulin syringe (learned this trick from previous cycle)

Workout (every other day off as I found this works best and hot yoga is a game changer FYI – I’m happily married but if you are single, this is the place to hang out!:):

Mon: Chest/Back (6 exercises total)
Tues: Hot Yoga
Wed: Legs/calves (6 exercises total)
Thurs: Off
Friday: Shoulders (6 exercises total)
Saturday: Hot Yoga
Sunday: Legs/shoulders (6 exercises total)

Macros:

Currently: 3100 cals brought going to go up to 3700 cals:

Current Macros (and will be adjusting upwards):

Protein: 210 grams (27%)
Fat: 79 grams (23%)
Carbs: 388 grams (50%)

How does this layout look? For those who joined me last time? You know this is gonna be a fun one.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one too buddy. Just finished my 12 week test e / winny cycle, interested in this for my next cycle

zigzagzig

Awards
Have you done any SARM in-between cycles?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following this. I've been considering a similar cycle.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I was following tdillard on his first cycle and I remember he mentioned he would bridge cycles with SARMs, I don't know which ones. That's why I'm asking.
Yes, and to be honest, they made me feel like garbage. Stay away from Sarmsx, save your money and just focus on recovery.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I'm in on this one too buddy. Just finished my 12 week test e / winny cycle, interested in this for my next cycle
Feeling amazing after a rocky start with anavar, but found a good dosage. Big update coming tomorrow

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 16: Okkkay, that’s my fault. I promised an update and I slipped, and for that? I’m sorry.

But let’s get into it.

Let’s start with Anavar:

Liquid anavar that is. I started with 40 mg a day. That lasted all of 2 days. 3 words, “test your tolerance” despite what everyone says. It’s stronger than people lead on. This is my first oral, and for me anavar makes me very groggy. I switched to 20 mg before bed and the dreams are freaky real, like you can remember every detail and you really get a front row seat to what’s in your subconscious. I still feel a bit tired even with 20mg and I’ve noticed I’m way more on edge, though it’s evened out when I have that special time with the wife. The thought of sex makes me get very excited. Horny would be putting it lightly. Another piece of advice, if you’re not working out hard, stay away from this. Working out reduces the feeling of the side effects and if you can get it in the morning, it’s better so you feel even keeled throughout the day. Even at 20 mg, the pumps and endurance in the gym are crazy despite how tired you may feel. I cannot get enough of the weights and I know it’s not the deca (takes 3 weeks to kick in) or test cyp (takes 2 weeks to kick in). I will not be going ver 20 mg, the lethargy really kicks in after that, and it’s doing its job. I’ve also noticed hot yoga is much more difficult due to my mind racing more. The change in hormones will definitely change your mood and even parts of your personality. If you recall from my last log, I’m very sensitive to even the smallest hormone changes.

Okay, over to the test cyp and deca.

Pinning Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat pulling with an 18 gauge (1.5 inch) and backloading both combined into 29” .5 insulin syringe. I heat it up for 10 minutes and here is a break down of my spots:

First week: left chest above nipple (way too much scar tissue, immediately pulled out and went on another part of chest) and then upper chest (hurts a bit but worked well), right glute (sore) and left glute (very, very sore but been a while since pinned)

2nd week: needed a new spot so first time trying quad (right side - very easy, a bit of soreness), and hit left shoulder (remembered why I don’t do it here - takes a while to push oil through and hand shakes after a while moving the needle - not doing it here again), then I hit left quad yesterday (very smooth)

Think I’m going to just stick with glutes and quads from now on, just less complications.

Been taking aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, E3D to start, definitely gaining size and my nipples just get a bit pudgier with more water which I can also see a bit in my face. Just waiting for deca and test cyp to kick in now.

That’s it for now, I’ll be providing more updates, but excited to see what happens over the next few weeks.

Oh and here’s my workout schedule (focus on legs and rear delts):

Monday - Legs/calves
Tuesday - hot yoga
Wednesday - Rear delts (focus here), mid delts, front delts
Thursday - off
Friday - Legs/rear delts
Saturday - hot yoga
Sunday - Back/Bis/Tris

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good well planned. How is the deca at 300mg treating you? Ive never run it that low

Renodaret

Awards
You wrists look like mine. Nothing we can really do about it

Warbeast

Awards
I will continue to follow this... I hear ya on the anavar lethargy... I pumped up to 60mgs recently and was so lethargic I could barley get myself motivated enough to go to the gym... even with a heavy pre-workout I’m groggy until mid-day... lowering my dosage today

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! The last log you did was very detailed and incredibly helpful, glad I caught this one early lol.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
OP- I’d consider lowering you’re Serms dosages a bit. 40mg nolva and 50mg clomid sounds good for week 1, but personally I’d drop them to 20mg nolva/25mg clomid for the 2nd and 3rd weeks, and then 10 nolva/12.5 clomid for week 4. Just my two cents

USNavy

Awards
OP posts are very thorough. I hope he'll eventually update this.

Aakash8996

Awards
Hello. What was your natty T levels? It is 620 right now. Did the first cycle supress natty T levels a little bit?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know this thread is 3 yrs old..Right..!!
Z...