Anavar stacking with natural test booster help

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hi Folk...

Have some Anavar...

I going to run it 40mg for 6 weeks.

PCT is the TRS ( nolvadex in hand just in case)

stack:
Anavar
creatine pure
cordygen5

Goals more definition/ cut

QUESTION

I want to know what natural test booster will be good with var???

I have in stock
1 bottle Prime
1.Testpro

2 bottle of IGF2
1 Free Test
2 HGHUP
What about this hcgenerate Maybe???

question: 2
can PEs erase be in the mix too for PCT?

Notes:
Been training for many moons ( over 10years)
diet is in check
Training 4 days running 5K and 10K plus swimming 3 out of the 4 days. 3 days in the gym.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I think youd be better off running Test prop instead of a test booster! haha just my 2 cents

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I think youd be better off running Test prop instead of a test booster! haha just my 2 cents
I know I know.. .But I want to do a little experiment... to see Natural test will work....

so come on everyone help me out I have search and I have not found any info..

So I am asking for your wisdom!.

boxer78

Awards
I don't see how a test booster will make any difference, because you will most likely be suppressed from the var.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how a test booster will make any difference, because you will most likely be suppressed from the var.
I have a good PCT on hand so got the shut down thing covered... What you said about shutdown is true ( never happen to me but I am @ a low dose)

As I said before I want a Natural method.. to avoid a shutdown or maybe to limit so to help my PCT. make sense>?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
T-booster ain't going to prevent shutdown and var is weak on its own, especially at 40mg. Prepare to be disappointed becuase all your going to achieve is wasted time/money.

Really, you could of bought enough test if you did not blow your money on the T-boosters/herbs.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
T-booster ain't going to prevent shutdown and var is weak on its own, especially at 40mg. Prepare to be disappointed becuase all your going to achieve is wasted time/money.

Really, you could of bought enough test if you did not blow your money on the T-boosters/herbs.
Told em as I said test prop would be the best route, Var will most likely shut you down and then you woulda completly waisted the money you spent on the test booster because you coulda just ran it during pct and spent a couple extra bucks on some test prop.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

Wow OK I have no comment on that... but I have taken anavar before and had good results.. so maybe you got some bad var if you have even tried it.....we are all diff.

Thank you for ur post

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Told em as I said test prop would be the best route, Var will most likely shut you down and then you woulda completly waisted the money you spent on the test booster because you coulda just ran it during pct and spent a couple extra bucks on some test prop.
As said before experiment.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt even waiste a cycle of var to experiment especially how costly it is, not worth it IMO, Just run prop , youll get alot better results with a test base, rather then be shut down and not get any results for var alone, Dont get me wrong you can get gaisn on Var solo, but the gains would be alot better with a test base and worth the run, and the money.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
May I ask the point of your expirement? First time I heard of someone running a cycle for learning/experimentation rather than to gain.
Think of this if you can you use Anavar and a Natural Test booster and gain some good Lean muscle ( Keep most of it) with out all the side affects of using Test prop of some other and use PP TRS Recover stack only for your PCT "less harm to the body"... That would great that is what I am trying to experiment... Most folks will say can not be done but I have not seen anyone try it so I be the 1st...

All of my friends say I should log it with pic and measurements ( they too are say the same thing as you... but Come on I got to see what happens....

I was thinking of taking the HGHUP with my Anavar and for my PCT run the TRS+ Prime +Testpro ( Maybe the nolvadex if thing go wrong)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Think of this if you can you use Anavar and a Natural Test booster and gain some good Lean muscle ( Keep most of it) with out all the side affects of using Test prop of some other and use PP TRS Recover stack only for your PCT "less harm to the body"... That would great that is what I am trying to experiment... Most folks will say can not be done but I have not seen anyone try it so I be the 1st...

All of my friends say I should log it with pic and measurements ( they too are say the same thing as you... but Come on I got to see what happens....

I was thinking of taking the HGHUP with my Anavar and for my PCT run the TRS+ Prime +Testpro ( Maybe the nolvadex if thing go wrong)
Okay, well I can only offer my advice and it seems you are hell bent on running this cycle - good luck.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Okay, well I can only offer my advice and it seems you are hell bent on running this cycle - good luck.
Hell bent yes..!!!! thank you for your advice!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the only thing the HCGenerate will do is helpout libido and T production while ON. Its not going be like your pinning 125mg of Tes a wk or anything. I know you want to try this out but theres no way your going to get your desired effect.

onlyone

Awards

My friend cycle Anavar 20-40mg with no test or test booster and then do Novedex xt as PCT. I don't know any stronger guy then him and he's cut also, he have been doing this for years! I say, do your thing, people are some cry babys when it coming to Anavar. If you can add some DAA to you "on" stack. Good luck!

win247

Awards
40mg anavar per day seems little small doses but hell, it does its thing indeed. And, I have done many trials with cycles and experienced many different results. Simply put it this way. Everybody reacts differently when it comes to this game. I still think 40mg/day is little too small, but who knows you will get some amazing results out of that.

Other stuff u mentioned (prohormones and creatine etc,.), u should just use it as regular supplements, dont even put that in the cycle list haha. Sorry just ****ting with you there bro haha. Good luck!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
That is what I am talking about open conversation with love

kurwa

Awards
@islandmagic: finally someone like-minded :)

I had really good results (cutting) with VAR @ 20mg ED for 7 weeks, which I started mid my "cycle" of Pink Magic ... yeah, yeah, most of you will laugh but that's what I've used before starting VAR to raise my natural level of TEST and it worked well for shedding fat ... I went from 14% BF to 9% on this cycle ... After Pink Magic ran out I continued taking VAR and I used AllMax TestoFX Loaded in the morning and Pharma Freak Test Freak before bed... all supps come to an end almost at the same time as I was about to finish with VAR ... b/c the VAR dose was low and b/c I was taking natural test boosters I've never experienced any shut down (balls hung proudly! lol). In fact when all the supps where done I went to get a blood test and my free TEST level was at 821ng/dl (I'm typically around 450ng/dl when OFF supps), liver enzymes were all good and my cholesterol health was above average, which has earned me a pat on the back from my Doc who thinks all 39 yo's should have bad results LOL well that's what he's used to ...

To help my liver I was taking "Himalaya Liv 52" (Liver Detox and Support) one ED before bed, and Allmax R-ALA ED in the morning.

To help with my HDL/LDL health I was poping 4g of concentrated Omega3 from fish oils, twice daily.

Since all the blood results were "2 thumbs up" I decided not to follow up with any PCT.

Now I'm enjoying the summer trying not to get fat :) LOL

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
My friend cycle Anavar 20-40mg with no test or test booster and then do Novedex xt as PCT. I don't know any stronger guy then him and he's cut also, he have been doing this for years! I say, do your thing, people are some cry babys when it coming to Anavar. If you can add some DAA to you "on" stack. Good luck!
You sound like a moron

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
@islandmagic: finally someone like-minded :)

I had really good results (cutting) with VAR @ 20mg ED for 7 weeks, which I started mid my "cycle" of Pink Magic ... yeah, yeah, most of you will laugh but that's what I've used before starting VAR to raise my natural level of TEST and it worked well for shedding fat ... I went from 14% BF to 9% on this cycle ... After Pink Magic ran out I continued taking VAR and I used AllMax TestoFX Loaded in the morning and Pharma Freak Test Freak before bed... all supps come to an end almost at the same time as I was about to finish with VAR ... b/c the VAR dose was low and b/c I was taking natural test boosters I've never experienced any shut down (balls hung proudly! lol). In fact when all the supps where done I went to get a blood test and my free TEST level was at 821ng/dl (I'm typically around 450ng/dl when OFF supps), liver enzymes were all good and my cholesterol health was above average, which has earned me a pat on the back from my Doc who thinks all 39 yo's should have bad results LOL well that's what he's used to ...

To help my liver I was taking "Himalaya Liv 52" (Liver Detox and Support) one ED before bed, and Allmax R-ALA ED in the morning.

To help with my HDL/LDL health I was poping 4g of concentrated Omega3 from fish oils, twice daily.

Since all the blood results were "2 thumbs up" I decided not to follow up with any PCT.

Now I'm enjoying the summer trying not to get fat :) LOL

Very nice

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im running 40mg Anavar for 8 weeks, Nolva for PCT. ****s gonna be sweet!!! Cant wait.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Anvar is great... Even @ 40mg with a clean diet and good workout routine.. it Very nice