Anator p70 for $20

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I am the king of asking dumb questions on this forum. So here is another one I can get Muscletech Anator p70 for $20.00. I was wondering is it even worth it. I think its just carbs, protein, and some creatine, and some gene activators know they dont work. I was just wondering since you need carbs, amino acids post workout, could this be a good deal. If not I am going to buy like 5 tubs, and ebay them. Thanks alot. Mark

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I am the king of asking dumb questions on this forum. So here is another one I can get Muscletech Anator p70 for $20.00. I was wondering is it even worth it. I think its just carbs, protein, and some creatine, and some gene activators know they dont work. I was just wondering since you need carbs, amino acids post workout, could this be a good deal. If not I am going to buy like 5 tubs, and ebay them. Thanks alot. Mark
Buy it and sell it on ebay for 50.00

PSJ02388

Awards
Does anyone know if this **** even works well?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
who cares if it works. At $20 bucks a pop i'd be buying up the store and going straight to ebay. Their 50 quid a tub in the UK. thats roughly $100!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The stuff "works"...it's basically carbs (and sugar), protein, extra leucine, and creatine. You could make your own as well and get the same benefits but at $20 for 3.3 lbs...that's really not that bad of a deal.

Whether you use it or sell it, I would buy it if I were you.

If you plan to use it, the orange is alright. I've heard the berry tastes like a$$. When I was young and naive, I bought the orange but I would mix it with AST VPII Vanilla flavor whey isolate and it would taste like a Orange Creamsicle.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How could you not pick up the most exciting development in the science of muscle growth ever recorded! for $20 bones????

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's one of Jay Cutler's building blocks.
Buy that Sh*t and sell it on Ebay!!!!
Then take the money and buy the ingredients bulk and make your own for less. :thumbsup:

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I am going to buy it, they guy I get stuff from only wants me to purchase things for personal use, not buying, and selling, oh well. I just got five, five pounds tubs of my favorite weight gainer, MHP Up Your Mass for $80, going to see if there is the slightest bit of truth behind the whole "gain 16 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks." I know not 16 but maybe 5, and I would be happy, gain weight pretty easy for an ecto.Thanks alot guys. Mark

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
With the deals you are getting Do the containers feel "warm". or have you looked at the expiration dates?

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
all the stuff hasent expired, and no its not stolen if thats youre next question. I dont know what you mean do the containers feel "warm", there in air conditioning.

Last edited:
superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
all the stuff hasent expired, and no its not stolen if thats youre next question. I dont know what you mean do the containers feel "warm", there in air conditioning.
lol.... Im pretty sure he was asking if they were stolen.

Ne way send your source my way cause im ready to make some money!!! :thumbsup:

PSJ02388

Awards
who cares if it works. At $20 bucks a pop i'd be buying up the store and going straight to ebay. Their 50 quid a tub in the UK. thats roughly $100!!
I wasnt thinkin about selling it i was jsut wondering if anyone had any solid results from it becasue im not a big fan of muscletech

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt thinkin about selling it i was jsut wondering if anyone had any solid results from it becasue im not a big fan of muscletech
i think if anyone is a fan of muscletech on this board you are instantly flamed to hell and kicked off the board. lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot, I want a tub for myself, I'd use it. That's cheap for a decent product.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I want a tub for myself, I'd use it. That's cheap for a decent product.
Exactly. That's why I said before that it "works". Because it is a good combination of stuff...so there really is no reason you should suspect that it would not work in the first place. If that makes sense.

Some of MT's stuff is crap, some is repackaged/renamed/underdosed stuff that works, some is just loaded with too much sugar to do more wrong than good, and some their stuff is decent yet not worth the price. Anator falls into that last category. But since you have a deal somehow (which you have yet to reveal to me :smite: ), use it up.

Try my dreamsicle idea too...orange anator with a creamy vanilla whey (I used VPII).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 39
elementrip Supplements 33
TheUnlikelyToad Supplements 73
Supplements 1