Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Anamorelin Cycle Coming Up

Marcia

Active Member
Since I have no shows on the horizon and I’m interested in seeing how much muscle my old body can add, I’ve decided to give Anamorelin a shot. My intention is to run it for 12 weeks. I know about the water retention and the increased hunger. Not excited about those but I’ve heard it doesn’t last forever. I also know that insulin resistance can be a side. Should I supplement with some berberine to try to offset that? Anyone else have any insight?

I miss competing but I am enjoying being able to experiment.
 
Since I have no shows on the horizon and I’m interested in seeing how much muscle my old body can add, I’ve decided to give Anamorelin a shot. My intention is to run it for 12 weeks. I know about the water retention and the increased hunger. Not excited about those but I’ve heard it doesn’t last forever. I also know that insulin resistance can be a side. Should I supplement with some berberine to try to offset that? Anyone else have any insight?

I miss competing but I am enjoying being able to experiment.

Honestly berberine and apple cider vinegar together works best! Some cinnamon extract probably wouldn’t hurt anything either.
 
Since I have no shows on the horizon and I’m interested in seeing how much muscle my old body can add, I’ve decided to give Anamorelin a shot. My intention is to run it for 12 weeks. I know about the water retention and the increased hunger. Not excited about those but I’ve heard it doesn’t last forever. I also know that insulin resistance can be a side. Should I supplement with some berberine to try to offset that? Anyone else have any insight?

I miss competing but I am enjoying being able to experiment.

I never tried Anamorelin. It looks promising for muscle progress . What dosages will you try?
Looking forward to seeing how much more muscle size you gain.
 
I never tried Anamorelin. It looks promising for muscle progress . What dosages will you try?
Looking forward to seeing how much more muscle size you gain.

I’m doing 50mg/day. I’ve just been on it 10 days so far. I’m also taking dandelion root to alleviate water retention.
 
I’m doing 50mg/day. I’ve just been on it 10 days so far. I’m also taking dandelion root to alleviate water retention.

Wow, never knew dandelion root would help with that. Do you think it’s better than consuming potassium tablets?
 
Back
Top