Anamorelin Cycle Coming Up

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I have no shows on the horizon and I’m interested in seeing how much muscle my old body can add, I’ve decided to give Anamorelin a shot. My intention is to run it for 12 weeks. I know about the water retention and the increased hunger. Not excited about those but I’ve heard it doesn’t last forever. I also know that insulin resistance can be a side. Should I supplement with some berberine to try to offset that? Anyone else have any insight?

I miss competing but I am enjoying being able to experiment.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could add berberine yes but I think it's very individual

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Since I have no shows on the horizon and I’m interested in seeing how much muscle my old body can add, I’ve decided to give Anamorelin a shot. My intention is to run it for 12 weeks. I know about the water retention and the increased hunger. Not excited about those but I’ve heard it doesn’t last forever. I also know that insulin resistance can be a side. Should I supplement with some berberine to try to offset that? Anyone else have any insight?

Honestly berberine and apple cider vinegar together works best! Some cinnamon extract probably wouldn’t hurt anything either.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards

I never tried Anamorelin. It looks promising for muscle progress . What dosages will you try?
Looking forward to seeing how much more muscle size you gain.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never tried Anamorelin. It looks promising for muscle progress . What dosages will you try?
Looking forward to seeing how much more muscle size you gain.
I’m doing 50mg/day. I’ve just been on it 10 days so far. I’m also taking dandelion root to alleviate water retention.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I’m doing 50mg/day. I’ve just been on it 10 days so far. I’m also taking dandelion root to alleviate water retention.
Wow, never knew dandelion root would help with that. Do you think it’s better than consuming potassium tablets?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, never knew dandelion root would help with that. Do you think it’s better than consuming potassium tablets?
I’ve never taken potassium so I couldn’t compare. If it works for you I’d stick with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 1
IGF-1/GH 0
Dangus Supplement Logs 9
Dangus Supplement Logs 0