Analyzed Supplements Biggest Giveaway Ever!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, I figured it closed at the end of the day, not the beginning. I moved the date by 1. I will be hitting the draw button tonight at midnight. So if you are not in, you have 2 hours and 50 minutes to get in!
Thank you sir. All set now

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take that back!! :D
I think I pretty much just guaranteed that I won't be the winner by posting that. :(
Everyone would be crying foul at that point. I regret posting that now. It's a shame too because that's one heck of a giveaway!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners have been chosen and emailed! 3rd place is David Green, 2nd Place is Mario Peralta, and the Grand Prize winner is Greg Stottlemeyer! Congrats to all the winners, and looking forward to hearing any feedback. We really appreciate everyone's participation and support and look forward to more promotions coming soon!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Winners have been chosen and emailed! 3rd place is David Green, 2nd Place is Mario Peralta, and the Grand Prize winner is Greg Stottlemeyer! Congrats to all the winners, and looking forward to hearing any feedback. We really appreciate everyone's participation and support and look forward to more promotions coming soon!
You made an atrocious typo,

Greg Stottlemeyer isn't even close to being my name.

I forgive you though, and accept my prize

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You made an atrocious typo, Greg Stottlemeyer isn't even close to being my name. I forgive you though, and accept my prize
I see we got a wise guy here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to you lucky winners!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
View attachment 100863

Presenting the Analyzed Supplements Mega Contest!

GRAND PRIZE
2 x AmentoMax, 2 x CistaMax, 2 x Dopadex, 2 x Forsk-95, 2 x Leucine-1000, 2 x Micro-GMS

2nd Place
1 x AmentoMax, 1 x CistaMax, 1 x Dopadex, 1 x Forsk-95, 1 x Leucine-1000, 1 x Micro-GMS

3rd Place
2 x Product(s) of choice

Three winners. Twenty bottles up for grabs!

Entrants on the link; https://analyzedsupplements.com/mega-contest
Still open for entry?!

EDIT...

Oh.. this is awkward now.. dang it Tagger! DANG IT! haha...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still open for entry?! EDIT... Oh.. this is awkward now.. dang it Tagger! DANG IT! haha...
You missed a good one! :/
Be sure to like our Facebook page to keep updated on giveaways and releases. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You missed a good one! :/
Be sure to like our Facebook page to keep updated on giveaways and releases. :)
Will do! Going to like it now!