Anagen and PCT

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Is there any reason Anagen shouldnt be used durring pct, or will it react with any other products I'm using. Here is my protocol ...

Rebound 3x ed (pyramiding down to 1 cap before bed)
Activate 3x ed
LX 1 cap before bed (first week only)
Fuze 3x ed
Pro liver 3x ed
e/c stack 2x ed (first week only, running 2on 2off)
Anagen 5x ed

This is a pct from a 4 week mdien body recomp cycle, which went very well. I want to continue the recomp, and thus the reason for including Anagen.

I am hoping I wont need to up my cals at all to hold on to strength.

I will also be using:
Sesamin
Xtend
CEE
REM
Cissus

Let me know what you think.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any problem in using Anagen during PCT. I am hesitating myself between ecdysterone and Powerfull for my PCT. Maybe both.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I don't see any problem in using Anagen during post cycle therapy. I am hesitating myself between ecdysterone and Powerfull for my PCT. Maybe both.
If you are using other stuff to get your test production up, I would use Anagen during PCT then Powerfull post PCT.

Derek

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I used anagen PCT and It helped a lot from what I saw. Helped in the focus department. I think the effects might wear off after a few weeks but not positive on that. It did help me retain some of my gains though and its cheap. I have a log of my PCT somewhere in the PCT forum.

thedon3534

Awards
I am going to use it to bridge to my next cycle for 2 months straight. I hope it works for me like it did others!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the official word on bridging the NH's into your cycle?..I don't see any problem with it at all, just needing some confirmation

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
What is the official word on bridging the NH's into your cycle?..I don't see any problem with it at all, just needing some confirmation
You mean continuing to use Anagen into your next cycle? That is perfectly fine and will increase gains.

Derek

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm..I had never thought of that, though it's kind of a cool idea. I was more thinking along the lines of wait time between stopping something like Anagen and starting your cycle..However, would you guys reccomend a direct bridge into the cycle as opposed to stopping the NH and starting the cycle?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm..I had never thought of that, though it's kind of a cool idea. I was more thinking along the lines of wait time between stopping something like Anagen and starting your cycle..However, would you guys reccomend a direct bridge into the cycle as opposed to stopping the NH and starting the cycle?
You could use it during your entire bridge.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Man, i shouldnt be this excited for pct. It just doesnt seem right hahah.

Derek how do you feel about cals durring this pct protocol. I really dont want to start losing strength, but being that i'm still a lard ass I need to stay in a deficit. Should i shallow up the deficit, keep it the same, or increase my cals?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are using other stuff to get your test production up, I would use Anagen during post cycle therapy then Powerfull post PCT.

Derek
Thanks Derek but what do you mean exactly? Do you mean I should take Anagen for my PCT (4-6weeks) in addition to the rest of my PCT supplements and then stop Anagen and start Powerfull? What's the rational behind that? I'll be using ATD or Nolva (or both), fenugreek, DHEA and Tribulus for my PCT.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Derek but what do you mean exactly? Do you mean I should take Anagen for my post cycle therapy (4-6weeks) in addition to the rest of my PCT supplements and then stop Anagen and start Powerfull? What's the rational behind that? I'll be using ATD or Nolva (or both), fenugreek, DHEA and Tribulus for my PCT.
Use Anagen during your PCT. I say this because you are already using stuff to get your natural testosterone production up so why not save the Powerfull for after. You could run Anagen the entire time though.

Weeks 1-6: Nolva or ATD, fenugreek, DHEA, Tribulus, ANAGEN
Weeks 7-12: ANAGEN + Powerfull

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Start your ATD at one cap per day and taper up rather than down. Your test production will be next to zero so there won't be much test to aromatize. As such you won't need as much AI to suppress estrogen. As test increases so will estrogen so you'll need a higher dose of AI to keep it in check. Once you get to 3 caps/day and you're done you can stop abruptly. ATD is a suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme and causes a systemic decrease in circulating enzyme. This will prevent an estrogen rebound.