Anafuse??

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Just seen an ad for anafuse for 50% off and was wondering how legit it is?? I see it's a laxo and epi product. At that price it seems like a great deal, but is the doses high enough to work? I have tried anogenin and follidrone before and liked them.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just seen an ad for anafuse for 50% off and was wondering how legit it is?? I see it's a laxo and epi product. At that price it seems like a great deal, but is the doses high enough to work? I have tried anogenin and follidrone before and liked them.
although it's a prop blend the 3 ingredients have been well documented and the product is a great natural anabolic. If you have used a laxo and Epi product before you would enjoy this. HICA is a nice addition to the formula and cool has a write up about it somewhere. Vital labs made a ton of our top selling products and they're a legit company. Sale is only 48hrs so I would stock up!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I am shopping now, if I go with 4-ad on top of this, would that further the need for estrogen reducers? I plan on stacking anafuse with viron since I already have the viron here.

Update:

Since just finishing a run with the LG Bulk kit, I figured I would just stay natty for a while. I purchased the anafuse! Looking forward to it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am shopping now, if I go with 4-ad on top of this, would that further the need for estrogen reducers? I plan on stacking anafuse with viron since I already have the viron here.
no you wouldn't need one but you could add one if you wanted for the drying/hardening effect. Would make for a very nice stack. Viron is good stuff btw ;)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
ok, interesting, I read about 4-ad, says it could have estrogen type sides.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, interesting, I read about 4-ad, says it could have estrogen type sides.
it doesn't act directly on the estrogen receptor but it is a possibility of increased estrogen. You could add something like erase or an AI. I would run it just because I love the effects (I didn't have any estrogen sides with 4-dhea but everyone is different)

Toff

Awards
  • Established
This being new, can anyone elaborate, as im struggling to assess if its worth it and the kind of pct etc.

PH's being all about the prep, and all that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This being new, can anyone elaborate, as im struggling to assess if its worth it and the kind of pct etc. PH's being all about the prep, and all that.
that's the beauty of it. All Natural. No pct needed. The product is brand new so there are no official logs yet. There are logs though on products with the same ingredients with great feedback. However MountainMan is using it so maybe he can chime in. It's a great natural anabolic.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I have put in 1 solid workout since starting anafuse. I have been taking it for 4 days. I can tell you, I moved more volume Wednesday then I have since being on ph. It was an amazing workout, and I could have kept going. I am still sore today!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have put in 1 solid workout since starting anafuse. I have been taking it for 4 days. I can tell you, I moved more volume Wednesday then I have since being on ph. It was an amazing workout, and I could have kept going. I am still sore today!
thanks for the feedback man. Keep it up!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice guys. Hope jayo84 will give us the occasional update ;)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
No doubt I will. My workouts have been good, but I haven't had time to dedicate to myself since the start of the year. I am a trainer at 2 gyms, and been a little busy as you can imagine lol! I have left tonight open for myself, as well as tomorrow! So 2 good workouts to be posted soon!
I have been taking 1 full serving every day for a week now. So it should be in my system fully.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt I will. My workouts have been good, but I haven't had time to dedicate to myself since the start of the year. I am a trainer at 2 gyms, and been a little busy as you can imagine lol! I have left tonight open for myself, as well as tomorrow! So 2 good workouts to be posted soon! I have been taking 1 full serving every day for a week now. So it should be in my system fully.
sweet. Look forward to the update

hernmari1

Awards
Id like to try an epi supplement were did u guys get it for 50 off

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you from beta testing, before I ever knew what was in Anafuse, that it was beyond what I would have expected from a nasty supp. All of my Big 3 went up significantly. Especially my squat, 315 to 355 1RM. I get 315 for reps now. I'll be running Anafuse as often as possible.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Well fella's...

I am happy to report that I crushed shoulders and triceps today! 2 new PR's! I was 1.5 hrs into my workout, and I felt like I could go all night!!! Awesome endurance!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well fella's... I am happy to report that I crushed shoulders and triceps today! 2 new PR's! I was 1.5 hrs into my workout, and I felt like I could go all night!!! Awesome endurance!
sweet! Glad you're enjoying it!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well fella's...

I am happy to report that I crushed shoulders and triceps today! 2 new PR's! I was 1.5 hrs into my workout, and I felt like I could go all night!!! Awesome endurance!
And that will last the entire time you're using it. Anafuse is no joke.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm excited and curious to see both laxogen and epi used in 1. Used them separately but never together

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice to know the breakdown in milligrams of each ingredient. Looks good nevertheless.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would be nice to know the breakdown in milligrams of each ingredient. Looks good nevertheless.
If there is 100mg laxogen and minimum 200mg 90% (-) epi we are in for a treat. The addition of HICA is great.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So far I can tell you, my endurance has been awesome in the gym. I went 2 hours with first half chest and second half legs. I was able to max out legs still! Pretty good stuff here!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
If there is 100mg laxogen and minimum 200mg 90% (-) epi we are in for a treat. The addition of HICA is great.
I figured this would be about right. And would leave 2 grams of hica.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There sure isn't much talk about Anafuse, and there isn't a lot of information or chatter on other sites, except from the Strong Supplement Shop. Why isn't this being sold other places? And I'm curious why such little talk.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There sure isn't much talk about Anafuse, and there isn't a lot of information or chatter on other sites, except from the Strong Supplement Shop. Why isn't this being sold other places? And I'm curious why such little talk.
Anafuse is sold exclusively through Strong Supplements, that's why you only see reviews on our site. But I can tell you as a beta tester it worked VERY well, and I didn't even know what the ingredients were when I was on it, strictly a blind test. What questions did you have?

organometal

Awards
Anafuse is sold exclusively through Strong Supplements, that's why you only see reviews on our site. But I can tell you as a beta tester it worked VERY well, and I didn't even know what the ingredients were when I was on it, strictly a blind test. What questions did you have?
Are there any AM discount codes for strong supps? I would jump on anafuse if the deal were a touch better. As is, too expensive.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any AM discount codes for strong supps? I would jump on anafuse if the deal were a touch better. As is, too expensive.
not at the moment :/ sign up for our newsletter and if one pops up soon I will post it itt. You will enjoy it man. A couple of our loggers really liked it.

b0bbYboy

Awards
I pre-ordered it about a month ago. Just waiting for shipment. However, im considering of buying a second bottle before the first one ships

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm me your info and I'll follow up.

volt

volt

Awards
I have been looking at anafuse for a while. I might give it a shot.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Check it out. I'll link the two logs in here tomorrow. Feedback has been great. Highly recommend

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love my -(-)epi.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I am about to get my anafuse, but want to know if stacking with SNS Xgel and alphamax be ok. I have a bottle of follidrone that I plan to run later. I was going to run that now with the Xgels, but saw anafuse and want to try it now. I am currently in PCT after running osta-shred.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
those would be fine but what are you taking for pct? If it is additional test boosting ingredients and an ai you could hold off on alphamax for a future run or you can run it does not exceed more than 8 weeks consecutively. but yes those all stack together fine and should yield very nice results.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Post Cycle 3X by Vita Labs along with the Alpha Max. I figure once my PCT is over, I would stack the Anafuse with DAA Max and the x-gels.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this like animal test?
No sir. This is a natural anabolic that reduces/inhibits myostatin, increases protein synthesis and endurance, also helps preserve lbm if cutting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking Post Cycle 3X by Vita Labs along with the Alpha Max. I figure once my PCT is over, I would stack the Anafuse with DAA Max and the x-gels.

I would hang onto the daa later and run the x gels and anafuse together. Have you ran x gels before?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I am about to get my anafuse, but want to know if stacking with SNS Xgel and alphamax be ok. I have a bottle of follidrone that I plan to run later. I was going to run that now with the Xgels, but saw anafuse and want to try it now. I am currently in PCT after running osta-shred.
I would leave the alphamax out due to arimistane and ArA combined would cause joint issues galore.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, yeah I ran X-gels in the past during my first follidrone trial. Odd that you say leave out the DAA till later, on the strong supp site it says you can stack them. Not trying to contradict, just want to make sure I am well informed, please clarify. I have about two weeks left on my pct of alphamax and post cycle 3x. should jump right into the anafuse cycle or wait? Sadly on this pct I feel like my gains are leaving :damnit:. Of course I have to admit, I haven't been getting to the gym as often the past few weeks. So I will chalk it up to that. So, at this point, I just want clear guidance on how to run this anafuse cycle.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, yeah I ran X-gels in the past during my first follidrone trial. Odd that you say leave out the DAA till later, on the strong supp site it says you can stack them. Not trying to contradict, just want to make sure I am well informed, please clarify. I have about two weeks left on my pct of alphamax and post cycle 3x. should jump right into the anafuse cycle or wait? Sadly on this pct I feel like my gains are leaving :damnit:. Of course I have to admit, I haven't been getting to the gym as often the past few weeks. So I will chalk it up to that. So, at this point, I just want clear guidance on how to run this anafuse cycle.
You start now. ArA and Anafuse make awesome additions to PCT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can stack daa with virtually anything :) it's the beauty of it. I was just saying since you were in pct you might want a break from test boosters if you were starting the cycle after you finished pct :) you can do a 4 week run though and then make sure you take about 4 weeks off of test boosters after 8 weeks consecutively. let us know if you have any other questions

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok, you need myostatin for tendons, else they go brittle and snap. As do muscle fibred.

Ill pass

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I get what you are saying, yeah I will take a few weeks off the test boosters, as well every things else, then start fresh later with anafuse and ostashred. After that, jump on folidrone and daa along with xgels.