Anadrol liver value good or bad?

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Hi, quick question for someone who is hopefully a bit more knowledgeable on the subject. Is it good or bad if you have these liver values 5 weeks into a 50mg/day regimen? Eating liv52 tudca Nac daily

My value "2.4" P-ALT

Reference value: 0.15-1.1

My value "0.86" P-ASAT

Reference value: 0.25-0.75

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a lil funky but it's expected. How many days were there between your last workout or strenuous activities and your bloodwork. Every time you work out your liver values get all jacked up until Your liver filters out all the waste products. If you worked out within 48 hours before that blood test the numbers are all skewed anyways, they're not necessarily directly representative of the androl. Seeing how your on week 5 I'm assuming your almost done with the anadrol anyway so once you stop the drol in the next week or so hop on 1500-1800mg of nac and if your ultra worried add 500mg tudca.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
It's a lil funky but it's expected. How many days were there between your last workout or strenuous activities and your bloodwork. Every time you work out your liver values get all jacked up until Your liver filters out all the waste products. If you worked out within 48 hours before that blood test the numbers are all skewed anyways, they're not necessarily directly representative of the androl. Seeing how your on week 5 I'm assuming your almost done with the anadrol anyway so once you stop the drol in the next week or so hop on 1500-1800mg of nac and if your ultra worried add 500mg tudca.
First of all thank you sir for taking your time replying to my question. There was about 10 hours between my workout and me drawing blood. Also is it normal to have elevated white blood cells because of anadrol? And how long should i run the NAC after discontinuing the anadrol? Thank you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First of all thank you sir for taking your time replying to my question. There was about 10 hours between my workout and me drawing blood. Also is it normal to have elevated white blood cells because of anadrol? And how long should i run the NAC after discontinuing the anadrol? Thank you.
Your liver values mean nothing if you worked out that close to your bloodwork. Like Completely useless so don't worry about that. If there elevated like that 10hrs after a workout then there probably way, way,way lower if yiu hadn't worked out. As far as nac. I take it pretty much year round 600-1200mg because of its overall general health benefits. I'd use it for at least a month if your worried. But the liver is the most resilient organ and it will be fine regardless in your case. Anadrol normally raises RBC, WBC elevations can be from a bunch of things. Remember, just become your taking a steroid doesn't mean everything that happens is because of a steroid. Lots of things can raise WBC, aspirin even causes WBC elevations so there's no way I could pinpoint if anadrol did that. How do you feel overall

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you workout there are changes in your WBC too so because you trained so closely to bloodwork...... honestly, if someone came to me and said check my bloodwork out, I had it drawn 10 hours after a workout, I'd tell them it's pretty much useless. Nothing is accurate. Next time take 2-3 days no working out before bloodwork.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Your liver values mean nothing if you worked out that close to your bloodwork. Like Completely useless so don't worry about that. If there elevated like that 10hrs after a workout then there probably way, way,way lower if yiu hadn't worked out. As far as nac. I take it pretty much year round 600-1200mg because of its overall general health benefits. I'd use it for at least a month if your worried. But the liver is the most resilient organ and it will be fine regardless in your case. Anadrol normally raises RBC, WBC elevations can be from a bunch of things. Remember, just become your taking a steroid doesn't mean everything that happens is because of a steroid. Lots of things can raise WBC, aspirin even causes WBC elevations so there's no way I could pinpoint if anadrol did that. How do you feel overall
Sir thank you for your knowledge. I feel great otherwise. I’m on 500 test e right now as well but i don’t eat any AI’s so im bloated like a balloon but i have No sore nipples or any alarming side effects.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sir thank you for your knowledge. I feel great otherwise. I’m on 500 test e right now as well but i don’t eat any AI’s so im bloated like a balloon but i have No sore nipples or any alarming side effects.
I wouldn’t worry too much about the liver and wbc at the moment then. But if yiur all bloated like that maybe keep a eye on your BP.

None of this is medical advice. Just some educated opinions

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I wouldn’t worry too much about the liver and wbc at the moment then. But if yiur all bloated like that maybe keep a eye on your BP.

None of this is medical advice. Just some educated opinions
I have had elevated blood pressue since starting anadrol around 140/50 but i’m a smoker (Will quit soon) as well and i cannot run on anadrol since my shins hurt like hell. Otherwise i easily run 10km under 1 hour without problems. But can elevated blood pressure for 5 weeks really be that harmfull? Hope not..

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you workout there are changes in your WBC too so because you trained so closely to bloodwork...... honestly, if someone came to me and said check my bloodwork out, I had it drawn 10 hours after a workout, I'd tell them it's pretty much useless. Nothing is accurate. Next time take 2-3 days no working out before bloodwork.
^This^ It’s nothing else to add especially seeing you values is “not that” out of range.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have had elevated blood pressue since starting anadrol around 140/50 but i’m a smoker (Will quit soon) as well and i cannot run on anadrol since my shins hurt like hell. Otherwise i easily run 10km under 1 hour without problems. But can elevated blood pressure for 5 weeks really be that harmfull? Hope not..
The only side I get from Anadrol is high blood pressure, no estrogen sides at all, it's by far my favorite oral

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only side I get from Anadrol is high blood pressure, no estrogen sides at all, it's by far my favorite oral
Mine too, I get slightly elevated BP. You technically shouldn't get estrogen sides but a few do. I think it's actually rare. But anadrol and SD **** ppl up but not me. Next time I prep for a bench contest I'm stacking those the last 2 weeks if I have room to make weight.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Could you tell me what readings you get on your bloodpressure? I would be very interested to know since i’m the only reference i got on blood pressure stats on anadrol. Today Mine was 138/51. I’m 24 years old.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could you tell me what readings you get on your bloodpressure? I would be very interested to know since i’m the only reference i got on blood pressure stats on anadrol. Today Mine was 138/51. I’m 24 years old.
I've personally never had low diastolic blood pressure like that on any compound I've ran. High systolic definitely... 138 is not surprising at all to me on anadrol.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I've personally never had low diastolic blood pressure like that on any compound I've ran. High systolic definitely... 138 is not surprising at all to me on anadrol.
My usual is 125/55 and my resting pulse is around 50-55 and 44-48 when sleeping. But now its around 78-90 when resting and 65 when sleeping. Note that i’m a smoker too so when i quit and begin to run again i Will hopefully be even lower. But test 500 with 50mg anadrol and No ai has hit me hard with bp and bloat. I bloat very easily. I’m around 6ft in height and 91kg now after 5 weeks on anadrol when i started my blast i was around 78kg. I’m around 15-16% bodyfat right now. So alot is water/ muscle memory.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Also how long after discountinuing anadrol will my water retention drop and the higher strength boost go back to normal? Thank you

@BBiceps @Smont

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My usual is 125/55
I dont want to alarm you unnecessarily but have you had your ejection fraction measured? Its usually determined with an echocardiogram (along with ventricular hypertrophy measurements, etc).

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My usual is 125/55 and my resting pulse is around 50-55 and 44-48 when sleeping. But now its around 78-90 when resting and 65 when sleeping. Note that i’m a smoker too so when i quit and begin to run again i Will hopefully be even lower. But test 500 with 50mg anadrol and No ai has hit me hard with bp and bloat. I bloat very easily. I’m around 6ft in height and 91kg now after 5 weeks on anadrol when i started my blast i was around 78kg. I’m around 15-16% bodyfat right now. So alot is water/ muscle memory.
Sounds like you naturally have hypotension, so if your doctor says it's fine you should be ok. If those are your pre-cycle numbers then anadrol wasn't too bad on your BP at all. It's just kind of odd to me that your diastolic reading went down (albeit only a little bit) on anadrol. I've never had that happen to me personally. I wouldn't be too worried about the systolic reading but the fact that your diastolic dropped from a low 55 to an even lower 51 is... kind of odd to me. Maybe someone else can chime in here?

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I dont want to alarm you unnecessarily but have you had your ejection fraction measured? Its usually determined with an echocardiogram (along with ventricular hypertrophy measurements, etc).
I was actually at the doctors office and checked my heart a couple of months ago and they did EKG and BP test and said it was fine but want i want to know why you have such concerns? Is it the low number of 55? I highly appreciate your concern and want to know your answer.
Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also how long after discountinuing anadrol will my water retention drop and the higher strength boost go back to normal? Thank you

@BBiceps @Smont
I can't answer that because I don't hold water on anadrol, but as far as strength goes here is my opinion. If you built muscle while on anadrol then the strength gains s would stick Throughout the remainder of the cycle, you may even continue to increase Through the remainder of the cycle. If you didn't really build much muscle and you were just getting the cosmetic effects in the immediate strength boost from drol then the strength will dissappear very fast.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I can't answer that because I don't hold water on anadrol, but as far as strength goes here is my opinion. If you built muscle while on anadrol then the strength gains s would stick Throughout the remainder of the cycle, you may even continue to increase Through the remainder of the cycle. If you didn't really build much muscle and you were just getting the cosmetic effects in the immediate strength boost from drol then the strength will dissappear very fast.
Thank you for responding. Time Will tell i guess.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was the absolute lowest i had. When it was this low i was running 90 minutes a day LISS. At 14.1% bodyfat

@Nac @Stacks1
Nac probably knows waaayy more than me, so I will leave it to him. I was just surprised that your diastolic reading dropped down to 51 on anadrol. That's low but you're low naturally, so I would assume nothing to worry about... however I would certainly keep my eye on that number in case it drops any lower.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know about the dangers of high BP, but I don't know much about the opposite. My normal readings are 125/80-135-85. (ADHD and high strung since childhood lol) Always been that way my whole life. I always run slightly high but luckily anabolics don't change it much if any at all.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I've never seen BP that low. What's your normal resting heart rate?
Normal while off anadrol and activly running everyday around 50 BPM. If i stop smoking that could be even lower.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Normal while off anadrol and activly running everyday around 50 BPM. If i stop smoking that could be even lower.
That's insane, I wish my resting was that low. Mines like 80-85. Not very good for endurance sports lol.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
That's insane, I wish my resting was that low. Mines like 80-85. Not very good for endurance sports lol.
Can you please share some of your best tips to keep the liver healthy? Your knowledge would be very benificial to me. Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you please share some of your best tips to keep the liver healthy? Your knowledge would be very benificial to me. Thank you
To be honest I don't put much effort into liver health as far as supplements go because The liver is the most resilient organ in the human body and it regenerates itself very quickly. If you're eating healthy, are well hydrated and use oral steroids as little as possible there's not really anything to worry about. I typically will use a "harsh" oral for maybe 4 weeks once a year at the end of a cycle. Other then that I might randomly Throw one in for a week or 2 just to get a little strength boost or break through a sticking point or maybe I'm gonna Do a bench press contest or something. I take nac almost year round vor various reasons and that's really all I do. I've experimented a lot in the past And things don't typically raise my liver enzymes that much to begin with so I don't get that worried about it. If I was taking things that I knew were raising it way out of range I would just stop using them. There's really nothing that an oral steroid can do for you that an injectable can't unless you're someone who needs to pass a drug test or peak for some kind of competition

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
To be honest I don't put much effort into liver health as far as supplements go because The liver is the most resilient organ in the human body and it regenerates itself very quickly. If you're eating healthy, are well hydrated and use oral steroids as little as possible there's not really anything to worry about. I typically will use a "harsh" oral for maybe 4 weeks once a year at the end of a cycle. Other then that I might randomly Throw one in for a week or 2 just to get a little strength boost or break through a sticking point or maybe I'm gonna Do a bench press contest or something. I take nac almost year round vor various reasons and that's really all I do. I've experimented a lot in the past And things don't typically raise my liver enzymes that much to begin with so I don't get that worried about it. If I was taking things that I knew were raising it way out of range I would just stop using them. There's really nothing that an oral steroid can do for you that an injectable can't unless you're someone who needs to pass a drug test or peak for some kind of competition
Thank you very much for your answers and knowledge today. You have taught me about the correct way to do bloodwork which will save me a lot of money and future stress and for me that is priceless. I would also like to thank @BBiceps @Nac @Mikereyn513 @Stacks1 for taking your time to answer in this thread.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was actually at the doctors office and checked my heart a couple of months ago and they did EKG and BP test and said it was fine but want i want to know why you have such concerns? Is it the low number of 55? I highly appreciate your concern and want to know your answer.
Thank you
Low diastolic can (can, maybe, not definite) indicate impaired left ventricular function. Guys who use AAS are particularly susceptible to impaired LV function.

Just as a matter of course and reassurance Id maybe ask your doc what your ejection fraction was. He might not know; EKG is not typically used to determine it.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Low diastolic can (can, maybe, not definite) indicate impaired left ventricular function. Guys who use AAS are particularly susceptible to impaired LV function.

Just as a matter of course and reassurance Id maybe ask your doc what your ejection fraction was. He might not know; EKG is not typically used to determine it.
I will be sure to notify my doctor and tell him I want it done since I’m planing on running tren 200mg/w with Anavar in the near future. Thank you for informing me about this.

Reactions: Nac

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine too, I get slightly elevated BP. You technically shouldn't get estrogen sides but a few do. I think it's actually rare. But anadrol and SD **** ppl up but not me. Next time I prep for a bench contest I'm stacking those the last 2 weeks if I have room to make weight.
Dude I have to try superdrol eventually

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn dude mines between 60 and 62 and that's after a pre-workout first thing in the morning ( I don't drink coffee)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn dude mines between 60 and 62 and that's after a pre-workout first thing in the morning ( I don't drink coffee)
I'm closer to Smont.. usually around 75-80. I don't know why either. It's been like that my entire life. I was always told more exercise would bring it down... never did. My doctors don't seem to care though. And my natural BP (a couple months post PCT) is 110/70.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm wired 24/7, I wake up and I'm 100% alert immediately. I also drink 4 to 5 coffees a day but that doesn't seem to change anything but I need to cut out caffeine regardless.

I just took BP like 10min ago and it's 122/80, that's fantastic for me.i should be on a arb year round I think but I usually save it for cycles because I can't always get it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude I have to try superdrol eventually
you certainly do. Superdrols a hell of a drug

Consistently makes me gain about pound a day until I hit 10-12 dry pounds or more if I allow sloppy carbs gains; few things will fill out your muscles and give so much strength so quickly

years ago I pulsed it for like 8 weeks doing 10mg pre workout and I thought it was frigging fantastic it was just solid steady gains, great fullness and pumps the whole way with no drawbacks. Now I read people who have never tried pulsing say it doesn’t work but I’ll stand by my experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Consistently makes me gain about pound a day until I hit 10-12 dry pounds or more if I allow sloppy carbs gains; few things will fill out your muscles and give so much strength so quickly

years ago I pulsed it for like 8 weeks doing 10mg pre workout and I thought it was frigging fantastic it was just solid steady gains, great fullness and pumps the whole way with no drawbacks. Now I read people who have never tried pulsing say it doesn’t work but I’ll stand by my experience.
I'm the exact same way, approximately 1lb a day in about a 500cal carb heavy surplus. And then I deflate 1lb a day when I discontinue it. I think for this reason that SD is the absolute WORST Kickstart. Because Once you come off the SD it seems like your progress goes completely backward for the remainder of your cycle.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards

Interesting info! Thanks for sharing. Pulsing does sound less taxing on the body and if you go for the aesthetic look I think superdrol could really increase your lean mass even if it’s only millimeters it would still be noticeable on a lean enough body.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I might try to pulse it as I have a few bottles of sdrol stashed away but they're from brands I haven't used so I'm hoping they're legit. But even 8 weeks at 10mgs seems like a lot.

Is the whole goal with pulsing just to run it longer? I thought about pulsing M1T but it shuts you down so hard right from the start that I wasn't sure if there was much of a benefit.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might try to pulse it as I have a few bottles of sdrol stashed away but they're from brands I haven't used so I'm hoping they're legit. But even 8 weeks at 10mgs seems like a lot.

Is the whole goal with pulsing just to run it longer? I thought about pulsing M1T but it shuts you down so hard right from the start that I wasn't sure if there was much of a benefit.
8 wks at 10mg ED is probably pretty gnarly on your liver and lipids… pulsed means 3-4x a week pre-WO only..

exactly pulsing allows you to “dilute” a super harsh oral over a longer period. That way you can accrue some actual LBM and not just enjoy 4 weeks of blowing up and then deflating.

Superdrol is Anabolic AF so while all the glycogen loading gains are temporary it does put your body in an anabolic environment where you can and will build quality keepable muscle it is just a fraction of the total weight gain over a typical 4 wk run

shutdown is shutdown it’ll be less than dosing everyday but it’s still there, after 8 weeks it was significant still needed a real PCT.
SD is strong 💪

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm wired 24/7, I wake up and I'm 100% alert immediately. I also drink 4 to 5 coffees a day but that doesn't seem to change anything but I need to cut out caffeine regardless.

I just took BP like 10min ago and it's 122/80, that's fantastic for me.i should be on a arb year round I think but I usually save it for cycles because I can't always get it
I could never cut out caffeine, that and gear are all I got left lol. No more rec drugs or alcohol ( alcohol I could care less about no hshibg

Do you like it better than anadrol? Maybe I'll throw some in at the end of the spring blast with the winny

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
8 wks at 10mg ED is probably pretty gnarly on your liver and lipids… pulsed means 3-4x a week pre-WO only..

exactly pulsing allows you to “dilute” a super harsh oral over a longer period. That way you can accrue some actual LBM and not just enjoy 4 weeks of blowing up and then deflating.

Superdrol is Anabolic AF so while all the glycogen loading gains are temporary it does put your body in an anabolic environment where you can and will build quality keepable muscle it is just a fraction of the total weight gain over a typical 4 wk run

shutdown is shutdown it’ll be less than dosing everyday but it’s still there, after 8 weeks it was significant still needed a real PCT.
SD is strong 💪
I'm interested in this. Maybe this would work for M1T as well. I can't see myself on M1T for 8 weeks even pulsed but maybe 5mgs PWO 4x per week for 5 weeks or something. You definitely have me thinking now.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Mikereyn513 sorry never tried anadrol. Sounds fun and has a bit in common with SD

@Stacks1 i think pulsing is an eye opener as conventional wisdom is that the “hormonal roller coaster” will fck you over with side effects and poor results. But I tried it and that wasn’t the case at all. People already do Dbol or Anadrol as a pre-WO low dose only so it’s not really new. Pulsing when I read about it was trialed at 3x a week MWF workouts but I did 4x a week fine

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Stacks1 i think pulsing is an eye opener as conventional wisdom is that the “hormonal roller coaster” will fck you over with side effects and poor results. But I tried it and that wasn’t the case at all. People already do Dbol or Anadrol as a pre-WO low dose only so it’s not really new. Pulsing when I read about it was trialed at 3x a week MWF workouts but I did 4x a week fine
I'm very interested in this. I've done this with MENT but otherwise not experienced with pulsing but certainly want to give it a go now.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Hello again. I wrote to my doctor and got an appointment very fast (tomorrow) problem is I exercised today before i got notice of my doctor so in total It will be around 34 hours post workout that I will draw blood again hopefully this will not be a problem. Question #2 the doctor asked me for specific reason for me wanting to test my ejection fraction and now I want to ask you guys if you have any tips on what can say to the doctor to justify my reasons. Obviously I want to exaggerate this a bit so the doctor takes it more seriously! So what can I say to convince him more? Thank you @Smont @Nac

edit: I understand that you are not medical experts and I should not regard anything you say as medical advice but in my country healthcare only costs 10$ a visit and everything is included if you have valid reasons for it. so it’s not like I can go and pay to visit the doctor and say I want this this and this if you understand.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello again. I wrote to my doctor and got an appointment very fast (tomorrow) problem is I exercised today before i got notice of my doctor so in total It will be around 34 hours post workout that I will draw blood again hopefully this will not be a problem. Question #2 the doctor asked me for specific reason for me wanting to test my ejection fraction and now I want to ask you guys if you have any tips on what can say to the doctor to justify my reasons. Obviously I want to exaggerate this a bit so the doctor takes it more seriously! So what can I say to convince him more? Thank you @Smont @Nac

edit: I understand that you are not medical experts and I should not regard anything you say as medical advice but in my country healthcare only costs 10$ a visit and everything is included if you have valid reasons for it. so it’s not like I can go and pay to visit the doctor and say I want this this and this if you understand.
Bloodwork still won't be accurate

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id tell my doc that due to all the strenuous exercise I do and the fact Ive been doing it for years I would like to check if Ive had any left ventricle hypertrophy occur. Id then say I understand LVH is typically best tested using an echocardiogram test, and that an echo also takes lots of other heart measurements including ejection fraction.

Anyone who regularly exercises should have these tests, whether they take AAS or not.

You may end up finding you have normal readings. But that doesnt mean youve wasted your time or been "overkill". To me its just like testing your lipids. At the very least you end up with some numbers that when you test in the future you can see possible trends (is my ejection fraction getting lower? Is my LDL improving? Etc)