Anadrol/Dbol vs. M1T/Superdrol (toxicity)

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
With the Jan 20 ban I stocked up on M1T and I've got a few grams of Superdrol powder. But we know that M1T is very toxic (both to the liver and to good cholesterol) and the more bloodwork that comes back on Superdrol the more it appears to have pretty negative effects on good cholesterol.

I'm cutting right now but what I had planned on doing mid-summer when I go back to gaining was to use test suspension and either Superdrol or M1T. Basically I wanted to use them as the oral part of a stack.

I can get hold of both anadrol and dianabol...I don't have any right now which means I'd have to shell out cash for either of those (I've already spent the money on the M1T and Superdrol.) But I'm thinking that since there are years of feedback on both of these that it might actually be a lot safer to use either anadrol or dianabol.

Llewelyn was pretty heavy on talk of toxicity of anadrol and dianabol in Anabolics 2005. Just didn't seem like he stressed M1T and the other now illegal but recently legal steroids to the same degree. My thought on that is that the toxicity isn't as well known with M1T as it is with the older steroids.

What do you guys think of this? In terms of safety most importantly and effectiveness to a lesser extent. I don't have a problem with the money...health and effectiveness are most important to me.

Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadrol as well as d-bol are going to destroy lipids as well. The worst out of that bunch is m1t.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Well if you had Anadrol at 100mg OR M1T at 10mg, which one do you choose factoring in safety first (I realize that there are dangers with both) and effectiveness a close second? Say duration would be three weeks with the M1T and four to five with the Anadrol.

I guess the problem I'm having is equating the once legals with the long time illegal orals in terms of effectiveness...and people on the boards are basically calling M1T poison.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if you had Anadrol at 100mg OR M1T at 10mg, which one do you choose factoring in safety first (I realize that there are dangers with both) and effectiveness a close second? Say duration would be three weeks with the M1T and four to five with the Anadrol.

I guess the problem I'm having is equating the once legals with the long time illegal orals in terms of effectiveness...and people on the boards are basically calling M1T poison.
As much as I would like to see the results as well, I think genetics are going to play the biggest role in determining which of those is worse on your profile and which ones effect you worst. Dianabol has been taken for years and years, so I would give it the edge over M1T, even though I have never used M1T and from all the negative feedback, why should I? Superdrol isn't really that liver toxic, but as you put it it has negative effects on your cholesterol levels. Any anabolic for that matter will, at least from what I have learned/seen and been told by a few members in the past. So it comes with the territory and that is the risk you take. Run your Superdrol/test this summer and enjoy the results man, but take the appropriate measures on cycle and off to ensure your cholesterol is in check (Sesathin, Policosanol, RYR w/ Coq10 and Rice Bran Oil or Safflower Oil along with plenty of good monosaturated fats - Flax)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that all AAS oral or injectable negatively impact cholesterol levels .. the main thing to look out for with orals are the lipid profiles ... that's my 3 cents

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Sesathin, Policosanol, RYR w/ Coq10 and Rice Bran Oil or Safflower Oil------is all this stuff good for helping with messed up lipid profiles? Is this the main/best stuff for this?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand nolvadex helps greatly with regaining a normal lipid profile. I'm also thinking since estrogen helps lipid profiles that this is one spot where ActivaTe might help. If you take it without any AI it should free test that aromatizes right into estrogen fairly quickly. The levels won't be supraphysiological, but it may be enough to give your lipids a push in the right direction. I guess we'll know from the bloodwork of people who are using it for PCT.

What I'd be interested in knowing is do lipid profiles return eventually, or are they screwed forever?

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
From what I understand nolvadex helps greatly with regaining a normal lipid profile. I'm also thinking since estrogen helps lipid profiles that this is one spot where ActivaTe might help. If you take it without any AI it should free test that aromatizes right into estrogen fairly quickly. The levels won't be supraphysiological, but it may be enough to give your lipids a push in the right direction.
Now that seems like an interesting idea!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I'd be interested in knowing is do lipid profiles return eventually, or are they screwed forever?
The lipid profile would not, however, what damage occured during the cycle to the hearts lining would be of concern.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Wait a sec. Clinical studies have shown that both increased LDL Cholesterol and decreased HDL Cholesterol are associated with increased risk of coronary heart disease. And after taking AAS the lipid profile would "not" return to normal eventually?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it would, sorry for the confusion.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Sesathin, Policosanol, RYR w/ Coq10 and Rice Bran Oil or Safflower Oil------is all this stuff good for helping with messed up lipid profiles? Is this the main/best stuff for this?
You forgot Allicin (garlic active), but 2 or 3 things are enough IMO.