Anabolics

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I was wondering what all yalls opinion on what is the best anabolics steroids. This is including HGH.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hgh is not a steroid

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on your goals and how you react to said steroid in my experience

for bulking

dianabol
testosterone
nandrolone

for cutting up
tren
test

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
They all have their place. Everyone has different needs. I hate Deca and Equip; others love it. Tren A is my favorite and you can't beat plain test. A lot of guys like dbol, but no one is going to use it at the end of a cycle. Like I said, they all have their place.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Its all dependent upon what your goals are.

Personally I like Test E. Its a base for the majority of my cycles. Plus you feel great while on it, like you could take on the world. I like Tren, especially for its fat burning properties, but it makes me feel like sh*t; I sometimes get short of breath just walking up stairs:)

My favorite oral is anavar, underrated and overpriced, but a great compound.

Last edited:
DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I know it depends on your goals and everybody responds differently to different compounds. I was more or less wanting a discussion to what people like the best and why since yall have more experience than me running them. I'm just intrigued and interested in anabolics.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
well in that definition i suppose testosterone would be the best since it is generally the base of every cycle or blast/cruise. you cant really do a whole ton without it

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren for building quality mass while cutting fat and great strength gains. Test e. for general mass and strength.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i love test

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I know it depends on your goals and everybody responds differently to different compounds. I was more or less wanting a discussion to what people like the best and why since yall have more experience than me running them. I'm just intrigued and interested in anabolics.
I hate to sound like a broken record but its different for everyone.
Obviously test.
Doesn't mean I don't like tbol, stano, tren, etc.

I love blends, I love front loading with prop.
T3 is magic.
Etc.

I hate clen, but I still do it because it has its place.
I hate deca, but I might do it again in the FAR future if it calls for it.

If you had to stick me with one oral I would go with var. If you had to stick me with one oil to stack it with it would be EQ.

So ya, if you MADE me pick a base, stack and oral that I would HAVE to do for the rest of my life it would be test, eq and var.