Anabolic Xtreme or Universal Animal Stacks...?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Recently i doing some research on ANABOLIC XTREME and UNIVERSAL ANIMAL STACKS i used in the past the animal stacks with outstanding results
but never i used AX products ok booth has Fat Loss and Cutting Cycle my first goal is MELT FAT!!!!!! if something has an expirience with AX or booth what is the best

Anabolic Xtreme Stack:
Hyperdrol-X2
Lean-FX
SX

Universal Animal Stacks:
Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal Nitro
Animal Test

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I think Lean FX can be stacked with Slim Xtreme,I'd go with that combo if your goal is fat loss.

I have used Animal Stak before,it was OK but I would not purchase it again.I use to use Animal Pak for a multi but I use a cheaper one now.Animal Pak's label is for 2 paks a day which a lot of people do not realize so you have to take it twice to get the amounts show on the label.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Hello

Recently i doing some research on ANABOLIC XTREME and UNIVERSAL ANIMAL STACKS i used in the past the animal stacks with outstanding results
but never i used AX products ok booth has Fat Loss and Cutting Cycle my first goal is MELT FAT!!!!!! if something has an expirience with AX or booth what is the best

Anabolic Xtreme Stack:
Hyperdrol-X2
Lean-FX
SX

Universal Animal Stacks:
Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal Nitro
Animal Test
If ya ever need help putting an Animal "stack" together, feel free to post here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/100480-how-build-animal.html