Anabolic Pump FAQ

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since after i workout therz already a huge window which will shuttle everything in my muscles.....wouldnt it be better for me to just have a post workout shake with some ala and creatine, so i can harness the anabolic effects of insulin after working out, then take ap during my other meals......im not trying to be smart....i just wanna find the best way of getting big using this stuff...
also...during my meals i take a multi vit containing 50 mg of ala.....will that be a problem??
thanks guys
Many people use this protocol. They will save the Anabolic-Pump for their post workout meal.

This is fine.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Is it normal to be more sensitive to AP's effects at different times of the day? I take AP in the mornings, one morning I took it and forgot to eat because I was stuck in a work thing for several hours but felt no ill effects. However if I take AP at around 5pm, 15 minutes later I get the massive urge for sugar.

lagilicious

Awards
Right now i'm following the scivation style cut diet. Every meal is 42g Protein, 10-15g or so of carbs from green veggies and the fat source, 15g of fat from almonds or pb. I do 6oz of grapefruit twice a day once in the morning and evening. Get around 30g of carbs with the grapefruit meals. Now I have had really good results with the diet, but have a bottle of AP laying around. Thought about possibly incorporating an AP 3 times a day during non grapefruit meals, i've read it doesn't work well with that type of carb. Was planning to strictly use ezekiel bread as my main carb with the AP meals. Also I do a carb up every 3rd day for one meal. Should I still do the carb up if I will be incorporating more carbs in? just running this by the experts to get some advice.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it normal to be more sensitive to AP's effects at different times of the day? I take AP in the mornings, one morning I took it and forgot to eat because I was stuck in a work thing for several hours but felt no ill effects. However if I take AP at around 5pm, 15 minutes later I get the massive urge for sugar.
I really do not know the answer to this one. I would assume it would have something to do with serum blood sugar, possible gluconeogenesis, etc.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now i'm following the scivation style cut diet. Every meal is 42g Protein, 10-15g or so of carbs from green veggies and the fat source, 15g of fat from almonds or pb. I do 6oz of grapefruit twice a day once in the morning and evening. Get around 30g of carbs with the grapefruit meals. Now I have had really good results with the diet, but have a bottle of AP laying around. Thought about possibly incorporating an AP 3 times a day during non grapefruit meals, i've read it doesn't work well with that type of carb. Was planning to strictly use ezekiel bread as my main carb with the AP meals. Also I do a carb up every 3rd day for one meal. Should I still do the carb up if I will be incorporating more carbs in? just running this by the experts to get some advice.
Ezekiel bread is a great source of carbohydrate to use with Anabolic-Pump. Anabolic-Pump on this type of diet really shines. On carb-up days you can reap the benefits of increased glycogen storage/uptake without having extremely high insulin response therefore we can minimize the fat gain.

lagilicious

Awards
Ezekiel bread is a great source of carbohydrate to use with Anabolic-Pump. Anabolic-Pump on this type of diet really shines. On carb-up days you can reap the benefits of increased glycogen storage/uptake without having extremely high insulin response therefore we can minimize the fat gain.
Would you start out just adding 1 slice(15g carbs/80cals) , to each of my 3 AP meals on top of my veggies and everything which would put total meal carb intake around 25-30grams. I'm doing about 2300 calories a day, so this will bump up my calorie intake by about 240cals I believe. So even at the higher calories level you think I would still be able to lean up? From my understanding its mainly about insulin control. If my understanding is correct and you have someone eating 2500cals a day but spiking insulin with high GI carbs frequently, then someone keeping insulin spikes to a minimum with low GI carbs, the person with better insulin control should be leaner. Anyhow with the increased calorie intake should I cut cals somewhere else, or leave it as is and I will still lean up?

donagh

Awards
I am going to run and epi cycle.
Pct set out and all above board.

My biggest problem is i react bad to bulking with carbs. size goes on no where except gut.

Im 183 lbs at 5'11.

I was wondering is anabolic pump a good product along with epi for some one like myself looking for dry lean muscle.
im not looking to get huge and all that, im going for the more ripped hard lean look with a bit of muscle size.

I have been reading so much online about AP but every one has theories on how to use it.

So im looking for a little bit of guidance on the matter from the many well educated brains at anabolic minds

LoveMeSexy

Awards
On AP for a few weeks now and been noticing that when I get up fast I get a bit dizzy, is that a sign that I'm not eating enough simple carbs?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On AP for a few weeks now and been noticing that when I get up fast I get a bit dizzy, is that a sign that I'm not eating enough simple carbs?
I wouldnt say simple carbs, I would say carbs in general.

a. How long do you wait between dosing and eating?
b. What dose your meal usually consist of? (portions please)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you start out just adding 1 slice(15g carbs/80cals) , to each of my 3 AP meals on top of my veggies and everything which would put total meal carb intake around 25-30grams. I'm doing about 2300 calories a day, so this will bump up my calorie intake by about 240cals I believe. So even at the higher calories level you think I would still be able to lean up? From my understanding its mainly about insulin control. If my understanding is correct and you have someone eating 2500cals a day but spiking insulin with high GI carbs frequently, then someone keeping insulin spikes to a minimum with low GI carbs, the person with better insulin control should be leaner. Anyhow with the increased calorie intake should I cut cals somewhere else, or leave it as is and I will still lean up?
I do not see any issues making this addition. That is my understanding as well. Although calories are the underlying measurement, there is much more to consider.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
I wouldnt say simple carbs, I would say carbs in general.

a. How long do you wait between dosing and eating?
b. What dose your meal usually consist of? (portions please)
My diet isn't that good, I think it's the best I can do taking busy work into account. I'm not adding the carbs up but I'm sure they are well over 30g each meal.

6:00am Wake up drink lots of water. Take first AP.

30 minutes later have granola with skimmed milk, banana and agave nectar - roughly 60g of carbs.

5 hours later take another ap and 30 minutes later for lunch I have a wholemeal bagel which I think is around 30g of carbs with pre cooked salmon fillet or chicken.

3 hours after this a protein shake with skimmed milk.

2 hours later I take another AP and 30 minutes later have a wholemeal bagel with a chicken breast.

2 hours after this a protein shake with skimmed milk again.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet isn't that good, I think it's the best I can do taking busy work into account. I'm not adding the carbs up but I'm sure they are well over 30g each meal.

6:00am Wake up drink lots of water. Take first AP.

30 minutes later have granola with skimmed milk, banana and agave nectar - roughly 60g of carbs.

5 hours later take another ap and 30 minutes later for lunch I have a wholemeal bagel which I think is around 30g of carbs with pre cooked salmon fillet or chicken.

3 hours after this a protein shake with skimmed milk.

2 hours later I take another AP and 30 minutes later have a wholemeal bagel with a chicken breast.

2 hours after this a protein shake with skimmed milk again.
This looks pretty solid. Try adding 5-10g of carbohydrate to each meal. Maybe some fresh blueberries or something of the like. Never underestimate the efficiency and effectiveness of this product.

LiLJaY

Awards
i brought some AP last year and its expiring in a few months so im deciding to use it.

how does this sound?

on training days, carb intake is only breakfast, pre, post workout.
breakfast (30g)
pre (60g)
post workout shake (30g)
post meal (60g)

i take 1 AP pre, 1 AP before post meal.

and on carbload days, i take AP before every meal (6/day)

rest days i normally split first 4 meals carbs, meal 5-7 fat/pro, so id take 4/day, 1 before each meal.

I got 1.5 bottles, so bout 130caps, so i got enough for bout 6wks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i brought some AP last year and its expiring in a few months so im deciding to use it.
Good idea!

how does this sound?

on training days, carb intake is only breakfast, pre, post workout.
breakfast (30g)
pre (60g)
post workout shake (30g)
post meal (60g)

i take 1 AP pre, 1 AP before post meal.
Sounds great.

and on carbload days, i take AP before every meal (6/day)
I would not do 6 per day, I will cap it at 3/day if this is your first run of Anabolic-Pump. No need to do 6/day.

rest days i normally split first 4 meals carbs, meal 5-7 fat/pro, so id take 4/day, 1 before each meal.
Again, I would split and start with 2-3 doses/day.

I got 1.5 bottles, so bout 130caps, so i got enough for bout 6wks
Anabolic-Pump works well if the dose is increase incrementally. This is why we recommend starting with 1/day then slowly increasing to 2/day, eventually increasing to 3/day.

LiLJaY

Awards
thanks mate,

id go 2 AP on rest days, 1 before meal 1, and 1 before meal 3..

on carb up days, id do 3, before meal 1, before pre, post meals.

LiLJaY

Awards
id throw it in my next order.

i got 1.5 bottles, going throw 15caps a week, so i should have enough for over 2 months..

might do a mini order soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id throw it in my next order.

i got 1.5 bottles, going throw 15caps a week, so i should have enough for over 2 months..

might do a mini order soon.
Awesome. AP-4-Life... :)

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I've been on AP for a while, not sure exactly but I think a little over 3months (I love the stuff). Should I take some time off of AP, if so how long?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on AP for a while, not sure exactly but I think a little over 3months (I love the stuff). Should I take some time off of AP, if so how long?
I personally have been using Anabolic-Pump for over a year (with virtually no breaks) with no negative side-effects.

ben6485

Awards
I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. I want to take this but I don't wanna have to take a deuce during class. Is this going to make me?

Also, Is it ok to take this and Gaspari's Novadex XT together or should I wait until I'm done with the Novadex XT?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. I want to take this but I don't wanna have to take a deuce during class. Is this going to make me?
99% of the individuals that use AP do not see this issue. As long as you are in good digestive health and stay away from things like alcohol, there are no issues.

Also, Is it ok to take this and Gaspari's Novadex XT together or should I wait until I'm done with the Novadex XT?
As a matter of fact, I recommend it. I remember reading about AI's diminishing GLUT4 translocation in muscle cells... Anabolic-Pump will overcome this!
Best of luck!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks

do you have an answer for my question though?
Please see the bold'ed quotes in my original response to your message...

99% of the individuals that use AP do not see this issue. As long as you are in good digestive health and stay away from things like alcohol, there are no issues.

As a matter of fact, I recommend it. I remember reading about AI's diminishing GLUT4 translocation in muscle cells... Anabolic-Pump will overcome this!

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Are there any age guidelines on AP because im 17 and quite interested in this and p-slin. Also could you tell me if symmetry-x is ok for me being 17?
Thanks Tom

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any age guidelines on AP because im 17 and quite interested in this and p-slin. Also could you tell me if symmetry-x is ok for me being 17?
Thanks Tom
Although these products are completely herbal and non-hormonal; Anabolic-Pump, P-Slin and Symmetry-X are all recommended for 18 and up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal vs Brown Rice vs Pasta

Which one is best when on Anabolic Pump

According to GI pasta has the lowest, then oatmeal, then brown rice.....so this the order of which will be most effective for AP?

Goal is fat loss while retaining (or gaining) muscle...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oatmeal vs Brown Rice vs Pasta

Which one is best when on Anabolic Pump

According to GI pasta has the lowest, then oatmeal, then brown rice.....so this the order of which will be most effective for AP?

Goal is fat loss while retaining (or gaining) muscle...
The ordering may be arbitrary. Personally, I would say either Brown Rice > Oatmeal > (plain) Pasta; or Oatmeal > Brown Rice > (plain) Pasta.
I am strongly biased toward complex carbohydrates.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
never plain pasta always whole grain or multi grain pasta

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I stored up 5lbs. of glycogen and water after one week on AP 3x/day. I workout early AM and would take AP before breakfast (2 packets oatmeal, 1 serving Syntha-6), before lunch (usually some kind of sandwich with a large amount of whole-wheat bread, and dinner (some kind of pasta or sandwich).

It did make me a little bloated, but I did feel "pumped" all day. It was pretty cool. I didn't take AP Sat. or Sun, and I've peed like a racehorse and am back down 4lbs.

I should add that I didn't feel the bloat come on until Friday... I did a little experiment. I picked up a 1lb bag of Twizzlers (like 1500 cals of sugar). I popped a 4th AP for the day, and 15 min. later I started housing the Twizzlers. The next day is when I really noticed the bloat (watery skin). But, that has subsided now (Monday).

culversguy

Awards
i was thinking about taking AP but want to do my research first so i have a few questions
1. dose it work (i read a lot about what it dose and how to take it but not so much if it works) id like to hear some stories of how it has worked for you
2. are there any side affects or anything to worry about in the long run taking AP
3. what will happen if i decide to stop taking AP will i go back to how i was before(with keeping a good diet)

if any one can answer this thanks and if i came on strong or wrong spot to post sorry

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking about taking AP but want to do my research first so i have a few questions
1. dose it work (i read a lot about what it dose and how to take it but not so much if it works) id like to hear some stories of how it has worked for you
2. are there any side affects or anything to worry about in the long run taking AP
3. what will happen if i decide to stop taking AP will i go back to how i was before(with keeping a good diet)

if any one can answer this thanks and if i came on strong or wrong spot to post sorry
No side effects that you need to worry about if you follow the simple dosing directions. Make sure you are eating enough complex carbohydrate, and you will be pleased. During Anabolic-Pump cessation, you simply return to the state you were prior to using Anabolic-Pump in terms of glycogen storage however, many continue to see increased efficiency of carbohydrate metabolism and increased Insulin sensitivity. These effects alone are envied by this public.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

From my experience

1. yes it does, well let me be politically correct, it worked for me i believe in the product, bt i cant speak for anyone else. I used it successfully for bulking and now im using it for cutting.

2. First time i took AP was around 2 years ago during my junior year in college. After i was done i experienced no side effects, even while on it. I am now using it today again after the 2 year hiatus.

3. Nothing. I did the same thing and went on as if i never took it. Only difference is that gains in weight and size where a lot slower. More then likely if dosed properly, like me, you will go back to Anabolic Pump b/c it gives results.

Never be afraid to come on strong. When you want facts you gotta shoot str8. Good questions

culversguy

Awards
thanks for the info on this i think im goning to pick this up next paycheck

culversguy

Awards
okay so I picked up AP and Took my first dose this morning and i read on the box and the bottle to take it only twice a day for 7 days but on the pamphlet thing it says take 2 twice a day for 5 days what one should i do and what does only taking 2 a day then going to 3 even do

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay so I picked up AP and Took my first dose this morning and i read on the box and the bottle to take it only twice a day for 7 days but on the pamphlet thing it says take 2 twice a day for 5 days what one should i do and what does only taking 2 a day then going to 3 even do
I'd go with 5 days.

Reason we recommend starting off with 2 instead of 3 is because you are introducing a new substance to your body and we want to give it time to adapt.

culversguy

Awards
is it normal to get a huge increase in hunger while taking Ap

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it normal to get a huge increase in hunger while taking Ap
Due to the increase in carbohydrate metabolism; you may see less bloat and better CHO assimilation which may translate into more frequent hunger return post-feeding.

So, it correct me if I am wrong (in your case) but, it is simply easier to eat more.....which is awesome...

culversguy

Awards
yea im chowing down like six full meals and my belly is getting flater i love it lol

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks, im trying to find my timing for this supplement. I tried eating a meal with carbs after 15 min from the ap dose and i felt a bit slugish/sleepy after eating, what does this mean?? I think it might have been a bit more than 15 min more like 20 does this matter really??

Also:
im 150 lbs at 10% bf trying to lean out further, how many grams of carbs are optimal for me to take in a meal after a dose of ap for best results. Should everyone be taking 40g of carbs or why do you guys recommend diching at least 30g of carbs in a meal after ap dose?? does this apply to everyone? or the amount of carbs dependes on bodyweight, age , gender , etc. Read also that ap is not needed on say 20g or less of carbs a meal.

Feedback aor any comments

Thanks in advance

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey folks, im trying to find my timing for this supplement. I tried eating a meal with carbs after 15 min from the ap dose and i felt a bit slugish/sleepy after eating, what does this mean?? I think it might have been a bit more than 15 min more like 20 does this matter really??

Also:
im 150 lbs at 10% bf trying to lean out further, how many grams of carbs are optimal for me to take in a meal after a dose of ap for best results. Should everyone be taking 40g of carbs or why do you guys recommend diching at least 30g of carbs in a meal after ap dose?? does this apply to everyone? or the amount of carbs dependes on bodyweight, age , gender , etc. Read also that ap is not needed on say 20g or less of carbs a meal.

Feedback aor any comments

Thanks in advance
It more than likely means that you are not getting enough carbohydrates. Try taking in 60 g of complex carbs 15 minutes after AP.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
It more than likely means that you are not getting enough carbohydrates. Try taking in 60 g of complex carbs 15 minutes after AP.

Hey dex, i was wondering if taking a double dose of ap would be able to substitute 1 pslin in sucking a good amount of carbs. I ask cause i just ran out of pslin and i like to do the monster shake protocol preworkout.
In fact im actually waiting for my pslin/ap combo to arrive.

Let me know.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey dex, i was wondering if taking a double dose of ap would be able to substitute 1 pslin in sucking a good amount of carbs. I ask cause i just ran out of pslin and i like to do the monster shake protocol preworkout.
In fact im actually waiting for my pslin/ap combo to arrive.

Let me know.
Yeah, about 2 AP is equal to 1 P-Slin so go for it.

Also if anyone has any questions feel free to private message me.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Great product. Used sparingly over the course of 1.5 months (1-3 doses per day) and has really helped break a plateau in fat loss. Zero side effects.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product. Used sparingly over the course of 1.5 months (1-3 doses per day) and has really helped break a plateau in fat loss. Zero side effects.
Thanks Nutz!!!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Question on stacking the AP/ P-Slin!

I'm trying to bulk up and slim a little belly fat down at the same time. My diet is clean and is running right now at 3500-3800 calories a day. I consume 350-380g carbs and 230g protein per day. This diet is my typical average day of food and doesn't vary to much. Dinner is pretty much the only thing that changes for me.

I need to find out what the best dosages to use are for each of the compounds. Say 2 AP per day? 1 P-slin? At what times do you think it would be most effective to dose them? Also, what about non work out days? I do a 4 day split with a 2 day break saturday and sunday.

7:30: Breakfast - Oats, Yogurt, 2 Eggs. Roughly 500 calories, 50g carbs.

9:00: Gym

9:45-10ish: PWO Shake - ON Serious Mass,milk, olive oil, liquid egg white, yogurt. 1000 cal, 165g carbs. (Do you think its to many carbs? I can cut back the yogurt if so but the serious mass alone is 125 carbs.)

12ish: LUnch 500 cals, 45g carbs.

2:30ish: 2nd Lunch 500 cals, 45g carbs.

4:30: Pre Dinner Snack 280 cals, 36g carbs.

6:00: Dinner Tough to nail this one down lol but its typically around 500-800 cals, 20g-40g carbs. Depends on how hungry I am by dinner time.

8:00: Pre Bedtime Shake ON Casein, milk, liquid egg white.330 cals, 19g carbs.

10:00: If restless I always take Somnidren GH.