ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a small write-up on Anabolic Pump I did, just to satiate the masses before Jacob completes the final draft. I am sure he will chime in

How Does Anabolic Pump Work To Build Muscle?

Before we delve into this, we should first distinguish how the GLUT group of isoforms operates as it pertains to glucose regulation. There have been 5 functional GLUTs identified, with the GLUT4 isoform being the major-insulin responsive glucose transporter predominantly restricted to striated muscle and adipose. For this first segment, we will focus mainly on striated muscle.

There are three sites of regulation of intracellular glucose uptake in skeletal muscle: glucose delivery to the skeletal muscle cells, surface membrane permeability to glucose (i.e., glucose transport), and flux through intracellular metabolism. The site most pertinent to Anabolic Pump, is the second mentioned. GLUT4, dormant within vesicles of adipose and striated muscle cells, translocates to the plasma membrane of cells in the presence of Insulin as a result of Insulin activating protein cascades. Anabolic Pump exponentially increases the amount of GLUT4 translocation in skeletal muscle cells, causing the membrane to be supraphysiologically permeable to glucose. Thereby greatly increasing the amount of glycogen stored within muscle cell mitochondria.

This process is being undertaken by two mechanisms; the first being PPAR Gamma 2 modulation, which will be discussed below, and a second unknown mechanism.

How Does Anabolic Pump Induce Fat Loss?

Where Anabolic Pump gets very interesting however, is by inhibiting this same insulin-reactive cascading process in adipocytes. In order to understand this, just as above, we must define a key process inherent within Anabolic Pump’s effects. In this case, we must distinguish the PPAR family, specifically PPAR Gamma 2 and its role in the regulation of adipocyte cells. PPAR Gamma 2 is believed to modulate genes within adipose cells that are responsible for the regulation of certain lipid-binding proteins, proteins that bind to fat, basically. Anabolic Pump is inhibiting PPAR Gamma 2 within adipose cells by two mechanisms which, at this point, are unknown.

In much simpler terms, Anabolic Pump preventing inherent survival traits within Adipose cells to bind to FFAs and circulating blood lipids. This prevents the chronic accumulation of adipose cells by removing their survival mechanism. As a result, lipoylsis is induced and FFAs are metabolized into the bloodstream to used as fuel. Conveniently, striated muscle cells will be 'super-charged' so to speak with glycogen, and with a proper diet and training routine these FFAs will most likely not be re-deposited.

crankchest

Awards
Have not seen anything on how many servings per bottle?
does your weight change anything.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A bottle will last at least 30 days at recommended dosage. I would stick with 1-3 per day. As with anything, larger people may require a slightly higher dose than a small person.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
At the suggested 2-3 caps per day a bottle will last a minimum of 30 days. There are 90 caps per bottle. May need higher dose if real heavy.

As with anything in life. What and how you eat will have an impact on your body and health. It's not going to do you much good if you are eating McDonald's Big Macs all day.
Your current weight whouldn't have an impact on the results you will receive from this product. Just use the AP to it's fullest like with any other supplement by consuming clean foods and a consistant exercise regimen and you will be more than impressed.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
A bottle will last at least 30 days at recommended dosage. I would stick with 1-3 per day. As with anything, larger people may require a slightly higher dose than a small person.
Smaller guys and women requiring a lower effective dose (1-2 caps).

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Smaller guys and women requiring a lower effective dose (1-2 caps).
Thanks Ziricote for the info for women. Bc check this out. I thought I was sneaky ordering stuff an hidin it from my girlfriend, well she just told me she also ordered 2 bottles bc she's been checking where I'm goin on internet an found this site and she was dyin to buy some too! Now I don't have to make up excuses about where all my money is goin to. Gotta love it

crankchest

Awards
Thanks It is nice to see more companys making there products last a full month, I plan to use this with ON pro complex mass gainer and kre alkalyn. 6' 1 180 18% body fat looking to stay 180 but leaner.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ziricote for the info for women. Bc check this out. I thought I was sneaky ordering stuff an hidin it from my girlfriend, well she just told me she also ordered 2 bottles bc she's been checking where I'm goin on internet an found this site and she was dyin to buy some too! Now I don't have to make up excuses about where all my money is goin to. Gotta love it
Yeah, woman do have it good in this aspect. So much so that I wish I were a woman, alas I shall settle for Mullet making me feel like a woman.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Thanks It is nice to see more companys making there products last a full month, I plan to use this with ON pro complex mass gainer and kre alkalyn. 6' 1 180 18% body fat looking to stay 180 but leaner.
Keep in mind the bloat aspect of creatine, the real judge of how much bodyfat lost and muscle gained will be once you stop creatine use.

Btw, I'm sorry to say that although you will become leaner you may suffer lean mass gains as a side effect ;P

crankchest

Awards
I don't think I will be to sad if I get bigger, the more muscle the less fat. I will take the mass!!!

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind the bloat aspect of creatine, the real judge of how much bodyfat lost and muscle gained will be once you stop creatine use.

Btw, I'm sorry to say that although you will become leaner you may suffer lean mass gains as a side effect ;P
That's a good side effect!:D

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
has anyone been notified that there order shipped yet?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I believe USP mentioned that everything was getting shipped today.

Shipped but cart not updated. I walked into the PO a few times with 100 packs pre payed and walked past the long lines. I was cursed, stoned and shot with imagination...christmas is great, but christmas at the PO is like hell.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Shipped but cart not updated. I walked into the PO a few times with 100 packs pre payed and walked past the long lines. I was cursed, stoned and shot with imagination...christmas is great, but christmas at the PO is like hell.
We appreciate the effort.

:bow28:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
got my 2 bottles today...looking forward to adding this into my current Test-e cycle...

h19

GetYaWeightUp

Awards
I'm thinking about stacking Anabolic Pump, (1-androsterone and 4AD) both from American Muscle Science and Methyl-E from EST can i get some feedback on this please.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about stacking Anabolic Pump, (1-androsterone and 4AD) both from American Muscle Science and Methyl-E from EST can i get some feedback on this please.
Um, I think just one or two posts would've done it to get a response. I'm pretty sure you didn't need to ask this eight separate times, in random threads. JMHO.